Secrets Revealed

Ghosts

THE DAY HAD GONE BY and Key and Onew had been sitting on the couch in the living room playing video games silently.  The house was quite big and the second floor you could see.  The living room tv was huge and everything seemed to be peaceful, or was it?  Key and Onew were clicking buttons and making grunts here and there and slapping the couch in fustration when they died.

 

Key finally paused the game.  Onew looked at Key.  "What the heck man?  I was about to unlock the treasure!"  Onew moved towards Key and Key grabbed Onew's hand.  "I need to tell you something."  Key told Onew.  He let go of Onew's hand and Onew rubbed his hand.  The remote controller fell onto the ground and Onew didn't care.  "What do you want to tell me?"  Onew asked.  Key looked around and coughed. 

 

"I...  I am...  Special you could say...  I can...  See...  Ghosts."  Key told Onew.  Onew's eyes opened wide and Onew turned away.  "Don't make fun of me.  I will knock your head off so clean you won't feel the pain."  Key added.  "I am not.  Anyways I have to tell you something too.  I can see ghosts too.  And yesterday night.  I felt a strange presence.  Someone is in the house."  Onew told Key.

 

The two looked at each other and Key listened.  "Not my mom, but I heard footsteps around the house.  I heard laughing and then heard, DIE!!!!"  Onew added.  Key's eyes opened wide.  Chills went through his spine.  "I heard something in my dream to..."  Key said.  They looked at each other and sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

998435 says...

Short chapter I know....  The chapter is all about the secret being revealed and secrets are REVEALED!!!  Along with some others; now what?