It was all real

Ghosts

Key stared at his laptop and scrolled down.  He was focused on his homework right now and really needed to find something important for his paper.  He slammed the laptop shut and looked over.  Onew was staring at his blank page of nothing in the document.  Key sneezed and Onew looked over.  "Bless you."  Onew said.  Key smiled.  "Thanks, Onew.  Um, Onew, why're you looking at your blank document?"  Onew shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I really wanted to do it now, but I can't.  I can't at all."  Onew told Key.  Key nodded.  "Oh, really?"  Key said sitting criss-cross-applesauce.  Key stretched his arms and then yawned.  "Man, I feel like I'm gonna crash any second."  Key told Onew.  Onew smiled and sat.  Onew closed his laptop and stretched his arms.  "Same here.  What time is it?"  Onew said. 

 

They both looked at the clock and Key's eyes widened.  "Oh my god!  It's three AM!"  Key said. Key got up and stretched.  "I'll leave a message for my mom.  She must be worried."  Key told Onew.  "It's okay dude.  Just call her in the morning and tell her that you and I worked hard on homework.  You get ground!"  Onew said.  Key jumped on the bed and brought down Onew.  They laughed and Onew quickly pushed Key to the ground and heard a thump.  He then quickly looked at Key and Key stared at him.  "Ow!"  Key said.  They both laughed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

The two both slept quietly.  Key opened his eyes and got up quietly.  He rubbed his eyes and then walked to the door.  He opened it to see darkness.  As he turned he heard something.  "W-who's there?"  He asked.  No answer.  Key was starting to freak out now.  He walked back to Onew and tapped his shoulder.  "W-what?"  Onew asked.  "I-I need you to come to the bathroom with me."  Key told him.  "What the heck?  It's like four AM go yourself."  Onew said pulling the covers over his head.

 

Key looked and then he heard it again.  "Uhh!"  He looked around.  Nothing.  Was.  There.  He then quickly ran to the bathroom and opened the light.  He then saw himself in the mirror and screamed.  Onew came running and looked at Key.  "What?!?"  Onew said.  "N-nothing saw my own reflection.  I heard something like...  Uhh!  It was freaky!"  Key told Onew.  "Well I'll come in with you if you want me to."  Onew said.  "Thanks."  Key told Onew. 

 

Onew closed the door and quickly locked it.  He looked at Key and smiled.  Onew turned around and looked at the wall.  He heard dripping.  "You finished?"  Onew asked.  "Yeah."  Key said.  Onew turned around and saw him coming toward him.  Onew waited patiently.  "Key, are you hiding something from me?  I know that face..."  Onew told Key.  Key looked at him embrassed. 

 

"No nothing."  Key said.  Onew sighed.  "Whatever, anyways I heard something."  Onew told Key.  Key was puzzled.  Key shut the facuet and walked over to Onew.  Onew opened the door and closed the light.  As he did something white and mysterious was floating in the air.  "Ahh!"  They both screamed.  Onew's mom was right there staring at them.  She wore her white night gown and her eyes looked like they were tried. 

 

"Ma, what're you doing here?"  Onew asked.  Onew's mom yawned and looked at the two.  She then finally said, "I heard screaming.  You have to be quiet.  I don't care if you stay up, just shut up and let me sleep."  Onew and Key nodded.  "Yes, ma'am."  Key said.  "Yes, Ma."  Onew said.  Onew's mom walked to her room and they waited.  They heard a slam. 

 

Key and Onew walked to the room and opened the light as the lights when on, it flickered and Key and Onew lokoed at each other.  "What's going on?"  Key asked. "I have no idea."  Onew replied.  "I have that feeling again."  Key said.  Key stepped out of the room and blackness covered him.  "Onew?"  He asked.  "Where are you?"  He called out.  No answer. I swear he was here earlier, Key thought. 

 

"Not any more, Key.  Now listen, I need help and you're going to help me.  I might tell you something about Onew once you do."  The mysterious voice told Key.  "W-why do you put such an offer on me?  I'm only a teen." Key told the voice.  "I know you are.  You have that ability to see ghost, am I right?"  The mysterious voice asked.  Key gulped and looked around.  He saw a little boy in the distance.  "What're you doing?!?"  Key asked.

 

Key screamed as the boy got closer and then he opened his eyes.  He was in sweat and he saw Onew writing.  He looked at the clock, 10:00 AM.  Key was confused.  Onew looked at Key.  "Hey you're up.  I finally found the topic."  Onew told Key.  Onew felt a strange aura coming from Key.  "What's wrong?  Terrible dream?"  Onew added.  Key tried speaking, but couldn't.  He nodded yes.  Onew smiled.  "You remember last night?"  Onew asked.  Key shook his head no.

 

"We both stayed up until four and we snuck down into the living room and watched movies.  You fell asleep and I brought you up here.  You looked at me and smiled and fell back to sleep.  I watched you sleep, creepy right?  And fell asleep."  Onew said.  Key's eyes opened wide.  His dream just got freakier.   He thought the stuff that really happen in his dream was real.  What the...  Key thought.  I'm going crazy, He added.  Gotta tell Onew, Now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

998435 says...

Well, little spooky, eh?  That's kind of weird that Key thought his dream was actually real and everything.  He had a "glmpse" you can say.  Well check out the next chapter!