The Best Moment of My Life

I'm Happy That I Met You

-THE DAY-

You were very excited today because you're going to meet him. In several hours, he will pick you up.

You wanted to wear something special today, so you decided to wear a peach colour dress with some lace in it. You make sure that your hair is perfect before putting a little bit of make up.

It was now 10.15 when suddenly you heard your doorbell ring. You instantly know that it was him.

You opened the door and saw him smiling widely and said "Are you ready to go ?". You nodded happily.

When you were about to go, you said to your mom, "I'll be going mom. I will be home before 7". Your mom replied, "Okay dear"

 

-THE MALL-

You were walking around the mall with him, then suddenly he said "You look beautiful today" while looking away trying to hide his blushing face.

You blushed and smiled shyly, and said "Thank you oppa. You look handsome too".

Upon hearing that, he blushed even more. You both felt that 'tingling' feeling again.

 

Then, the two of you decided to watch a scary movie. You always wanted to watch a scary movie, but in the end you were always scared.

You were now inside the theatre with him, and when you just sit down, he take off his jacket and give it to you then cover you with his jacket.

He said "Here, use this. Since you are wearing a dress and  its going to be cold here." He blushed again.

Your heart fluttered instantly. You said while smiling warmly at him, "Thanks oppa~". By now, you smiled like an idiot. Luckily he didn't see you smiling by yourself.

Through out the movie, you would always close your eyes and then said "oppa what's happening now?" because you don't dare to see whats happening in the movie. He would chuckled seeing how cute you looked. 

And then, when it comes to the really scary part, he covered your eyes with his hands just because he was scared that you might get scared at night.

 

After watching the movie, you decided to eat dinner together.

While you were eating, he would always see you and smiled to himself. If you caught him starring at you, you would always chuckled and he blushed like a tomato.

 

-DURING THE WALK HOME-

Today he decided to walk you home. And you were very happy.

While you were both walking, suddenly he take your hands and interaced it with his. You fluttered and blushed.

After walking a few steps, he stopped and turn his face to you. You were shocked and saw his serious face.

"Ummm, ~~~~~~~. I want to say something important to you."

Your heart was beating rapidly by now since you never saw him this serious before. You tried to reply with a normal tone, "Sure oppa. Just say it."

"I have been waiting for this day since a long time. I can't just hold to it any longer. I never fall in love before, and you are the first girl that makes me felt this strange feeling. You know that jumpy happy feeling. I don't know why my heart react that way whenever when I'm with you. I just a few days, you make me fall in love. You are different from other girls. After thinking for a long time, I just realised that I love you, ~~~~~~~"

You were so shocked he said that to you. It was almost like a dream came true. Without second thought you hugged him and said "I love you too oppa."

His heart was beating rapidly and hugged you back. You pulled out from the hug and smiled at him.

He smiled sweetly at you and said, "Would you be my girlfriend ?". You nodded happily.

You can't believe that you were officialy his. He put his hand on your waist, and swing you around. 

It was the happiest day for both of you.

 

You and Jongup continued to walk again hand in hand, while smiling widely.

You arrived infront of your house and then before you were about to go to, he carressed your cheek while starring at you lovingly and said, 

"I'm happy that I met you."

"Me too oppa" You both smiled warmly at each other.

His face was getting closer and closer to yours. And it happened.

One of the best moment of your life. You both shared a very first kiss together under the beautiful starry night.