my good day ever!

it's good to be your enemy

 

Chaeriin’s POV

It has been 1 month since I left Hyerin and my beloved Gikwang. Now, it’s time for me to come back! I’ve gain my strength again now! I’m right in front of my apartment’s door. I press the bell. Hyerin opens the door.

“YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she hugs me.

“Do you miss me?” I asked.

“I miss you? Never!” she hit my head. “Of course I miss you! You are the one who doesn’t miss me.”

“I miss you; that’s why I’m back now. I won’t leave you again!” I said.

“Do you want to see Gikwang? He misses you like crazy. Plus, you won the prize for the folio. Go and claimed it from him.” She smiled.

“Really? He missed me? I miss him too! Let’s go! I want to meet him!!!” I am so happy to hear that. Hyerin bring me to the park where Junhyung. Yoseob and Gikwang are sitting while enjoying the beautiful evening scenery.

I greet Junhyung and Yoseob. Gikwang is sitting alone beside the lake.

“Go there, make him shocked!” Junhyung said.

So, I walk slowly and silently to him.

“Ya! Ajusshi! I want my prize! Don’t you dare spend that money alone!” I said to Gikwang. He looks up to see who I am. He looks really surprised. Junhyung, Hyerin and Yoseob are observing us from the nearest bench.

“Chaerin?!” he’s speechless.

“Yes yes. I’m Chaerin. Hey! I’m not a ghost! Don’t stare at me like that! Don’t you want to hug me or something? I give you three seconds to react! I’ll run away from you again if you don’t react!” I threaten him. “One, two, thr…..” he stands up and hugs me tightly.

“Don’t leave me again! I love you! I love you! I really love you! What I’ve said about you one month ago was not true! You’re a very nice person in my heart! Chaerin-ah, I want you to be my girlfriend!”

“I love you too! You need to give me half of the money first, and then I’ll be your girlfriend.” I giggle.

“You’re still naughty! Okay okay, I’ll give you half of the money.” Both of us laugh.

“Kiss!” Yoseob shouted.

“No! Not now!” I shouted. But, Gikwang suddenly pull my face towards him and kissed me on the lips.

“Wow!!! Gikwang-ah, I never thought you are that kind of guy.” Junhyung laugh.

Gikwang has nothing to say. He just laughs shyly. He grabs my hand and holds it tight.

“I want a kiss too.” Hyerin said.

Right after she said that, Junhyung kiss her.

“Ya babo! I didn’t asked you to do that and not at my lips! I just give a statement not a request!” Hyerin shouted while hitting Junhyung. Junhyung just laughs.

“I’m the only one who doesn’t have a lover.” Yoseob said. Then, all of us hug him.

“You don’t have a lover but you have our love! But, I and Junhyung am not a lover!” Hyerin said.

“Yoseob-ah, I’m sorry for making you scared by letting you in dark. I don’t know that you had a bad memory about dark surroundings.” Hyerin said.

“It’s okay. Because of that, I know that these two guys really love me,” Yoseob laughs while pointing at Junhyung and Gikwang.

“Hyerin, would you want to be my girlfriend?” Junhyung suddenly asked.

“What?! Stop talking nonsense! I’ll be sorry to myself if I’m your girlfriend!” Hyerin shouts.

“Whatever, you don’t have to shout since I’m not a deaf person!” Junhyung said.

So, we are best friends! Yoseob stays single. I and Gikwang have a lovely couple life same as Hyerin and Junhyung. Hyerin and I have stopped being the devil in the school. But I’m still the naughty Chaerin!

 

------------------------------------------------------------end------------------------------------------------------------

 

so, that's the end of it ^^