it's what life is all about

it's good to be your enemy

 

Chaerin’s POV

“Class, our school is going to have a visit to a nursery next week. Then, you’ll need to make a folio for that. It’s kind of class project. This only involves high school seniors. Every class will have about 4 to 5 volunteer for this project.  5 of you will be divided into 2 groups. So, every class will have two folios. Who interested please give your names now.” The teacher said.

Then, Hyerin stand up and go straight to the teacher to give our names.

“Chaerin, I’ve put your name. We’ll be going, okay?” Hyerin said to me. She seems so excited about that.

“I don’t want! It’s noisy over there!”

“Please… please…”

“Ergh! Okay okay. But, you need to treat me western food for a week!”

“Okay! That’s fine with me! Thanks!” she smiled.

I’ll do everything for her. I’m a good friend isn’t it? *Laugh* she’s a good friend too. If not, she wouldn’t stay at my apartment instead of staying with her family.

The bell rings. It means that our school has ended. At last, I can go home.

“Chaerin, I have meeting with my club members. You go home first okay?” Hyerin said.

“Okay. I’m going now. Bye!” so I walk alone. Then, I see Gikwang standing alone at the school’s gate. I walk pass him but he keep on looking at me. I thought that he was gone. But when I look back, he is walking right behind me. He’s following me? What’s wrong with him? Doesn’t he have other things to do?! Suddenly he speaks.

“Ya! Last night, why did you….”

“It’s fun!” I cut his words.

“But you weren’t that bad when you help me.” He said.

“It’s a help, so I can’t be bad to you. Helping people means being good, don’t you know the different?”

“I thought you’ve change.” Gikwang said disappointed.

“So, you’re wrong. Don’t you remember? I’m still your enemy. You’ll regret if you talk too much with your enemy because I might make something awful like last night to you too!”

Then he remains silent but still following me. We reached our apartment. When I’m about to get in my house, he speaks.

“You look very nice when you help me. I love seeing you like that. Yes, I’m wrong that I thought you’ve change. It’s fun to have enemies like both of you. But I think, it will be more fun if the five of us can be friends.” He said.

I just get into my house without saying anything or even looking at him. It’s nonsense! We can’t be friends. They weren’t really good though. They are just acting like they are good in front of other people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a short chapter..kekeke..hope you'll enjoy it...^^