the explosion

it's good to be your enemy

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was really mad at them because they made Yoseob cry. Yoseob can’t be alone in the dark. He has an awful experience with the dark. And he hates that experience a lot!

“Hey you ! Can’t you just stop all your stupid game?! Don’t you have other things to do?” I shouted at them.

“Why are you so angry? We’re just playing around. Yoseob is such a coward! A man will never cry in the dark!” Hyerin said.

Then I stand up and walk towards them. I wanted to give them a great slap on their face! When I was about to slap them, Gikwang holds my hand.

“Junhyung-ah, stop it. They are girls. Just forget about them. Let’s calm Yoseob down. Yoseob is more important now.” Gikwang said to me.

“Get out of our house!” I shouted at them.

Chaerin’s POV

“Hyerin-ah, their keys.” I showed the keys to her.

“Go and give it to them!” Hyerin shouted.

Argh! I’m afraid. Aish! Chaerin! Just go and give it then run!

I press the door bell and stepped in. “Excuse me, forgot to give back your keys. I’ll put it here. Bye!” Fuh! That’s was close! Junhyung have that evil glare on me. Since when did angel can turn themselves into devil? World are really changing! Hyerin have gone to bed. So, I lay down besides her.

“Hyerin-ah, our mission today…”

“Just shut up and go to sleep!” she shouted.

“Okay okay. Don’t shout at me. I still can hear you. I’m not deaf. Good night.”

The next morning – school.

Hyerin’s POV

Chaerin and I are walking along the corridor happily until we meet with Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob. Junhyung glare at us especially me.

“The building is burning! Oh no! The devil just can’t control their ‘fire’ anymore.” Junhyung smirked and the five of us stop immediately.

“The angels are just too weak to stop the fire! So pitiful!” I said to him.

“Guys, please stop it.” Yoseob said.

“The weak guy is trying to look cool by stopping the fight. Great! You are really good at acting tough huh?” I giggle.

“At least he tries to be a good guy. Not like you. Girl should be so nice and humble. I think you need to change your gender!” Junhyung said.

So, we continue our mouth fight until a teacher come to us.

“Hey! You are blocking the way students! I heard that you are having some problem with each other. If you want to fight, just fight outside the school. If not, I’ll bring all of you to the principal! Now, get into your class!” the discipline teacher said.

So, we walk to our class because we don’t really want to be taken to the principal. It’s weird, Chaerin haven’t said I word while we are fighting. So does Gikwang. The both of them are just too weird since the flour with rotten eggs incident. Chaerin and I walk to our class.

“Chaerin, why don’t you help me just now?” then, she seems surprised with my question.

“Uh? Oh….uhm… Junhyung seems so angry. It makes me feel a little bit scared. I just can’t say any words.” Chaerin replied me.

“Yeah, he did look different just now.” Our teacher enters the class. Both of us stop talking.