Ambush

it's good to be your enemy

 

Chapter 2 *Ambush*

The angels’ house

Yoseob’s POV

“Junhyung, I’m hungry.” I said to Junhyung.

“Asked Gikwang to cook for you. I got some business to do.” Junhyung replied.

“What business? Ahah! You want to take revenge for the chewing gum incident right? What would you do?”

“Clever! I’ll pour this in front of their door and make sure that it will spread into their house a little; or, maybe a lot.” Junhyung laugh crazily.

“Isn’t that’s a cat’s urine? Where did you get plenty of that?” Gikwang asked him.

“Our neighbors’ cat. Gikwang-ah! You said you want to join me? So, let’s get going!” Junhyung pulls Gikwang with him.

So they left me behind. I just have to cook for myself.

Devil’s arrival

Hyerin’s POV

“What is that smell?” then I look down.

“What the…! Chaerin-ah! We stepped on a cat’s urine!!!” I shouted. Then I hear people laughing and we just know who it is.

“Never mind let them be happy first. We’ll make something for them later.” Chaerin said.

“Okay.” I agreed with her.

Then both of us start cleaning the mess. As I expected, Chaerin keep on nagging because she just hate smelly things. She can’t stop nagging even after we’ve done the cleaning.

Midnight

Hyerin’s POV

 “Do we have any flour and rotten eggs?” I asked Chaerin.

“Yes we have flour. But the rotten eggs, I don’t really know. By the way, what do you want to do with rotten eggs? It stinks, you know that right?” Chaerin said.

“I want the smell. It’s not for me. It’s for those three guys. Revenge time.” I said.

“Oh, I see. Okay, I’ll find some rotten eggs.” Chaerin said while handing me the flour. Few seconds later, she comes with plenty of rotten eggs and a couple of face mask.

“Here you are. I think we really might need this mask. We’ll die of smelling that stinky things if we don’t wear the mask!” Chaerin give me the eggs and the masked.

So, we started mixing up the flour and the eggs. Chaerin was right, the smell was…..really AWESOME!  Then we put it into a plastic bag so that it is easy for us to put it above their house door. It’s kind of crazy though, two girls putting a foul smelled thing above a house of three guys. But it is really interesting and fun for us. It will be really fun when we get to know luckiest person that will have a morning shower with this! We really hope it will be Junhyung!

“Okay, we are done now. So, let’s go to sleep. We really need our beauty sleep!” I said to Chaerin and she nodded.

Going to school

Gikwang’s POV

“Guys! Faster! Don’t you guys remember that I have a presentation? If I’m late, the teacher will mad at me!” I shouted at them. I decided to get out of the house first. Then, something just poured on me and it stinks a lot!

“Argh! What is this! Eee… So disgusting!” I shouted. Yoseob and Junhyung run to me.

“Isn’t it flour and eggs? It must be rotten eggs! You need to clean up yourself! It stinks; you don’t want to go to school with this smell on you.” Yoseob said.

Then I walk to the toilet while they clean up the mess on the floor. I’m really going to be late.

“Guys, you can go to school first. You don’t need to wait for me. You’ll be late.” I said.

“Never mind, we’ll wait for you. If we’re going to be late, we’ll be late together. We are friends right?” Junhyung said to me.

“Thanks!” I didn’t expect to hear that from Junhyung. I know he always being annoyed by me.

So, we are really late for school. My presentation time had just passed away. Our teacher will be really mad.

Walking into the class

“Gikwang, Junhyung and Yoseob! What time is it now?! And, Gikwang! You are really late for your presentation! Wait! What’s this foul smell?” the teacher is mad at us. Then she starts smell each one of us. The smell of the rotten eggs just won’t disappear!

“Ergh! Gikwang! Are you trying to get into trouble? Why did your uniform smell so bad! Like a rotten eggs’ smell. Go and find ways to get this smell out of your uniforms!” the teacher shouted at me.

This is the most unlucky day for me! So I walk to the toilet. My image was ruined by the smell; everyone in the class laughs at me when the teacher scolded me.

In the girls’ class

Chaerin’s POV

We all heard about Gikwang being scolded by his teacher for coming late and how he smelled. I and Hyerin laugh out loud for that.

“Yes! Our revenge was success!” I said to Hyerin and give her a high five.

“It would be better if Junhyung get it, right? He’s the one that we aimed actually.” Hyerin said a bit disappointed.

“Yeah, you are right. But it’s okay. They won’t be so cool today because of the rotten eggs. Hyerin-ah, I want to go to the toilet. Help me for the notes if I’m not here when the teacher has starts her class.”

“Okay!” Hyerin agreed.

“Where’s Gikwang will be right now? I got to look for him.” I whispered to myself. Then I brave myself to walk into the gents. So, Gikwang really is in there. He is sitting alone with a sad expression. Then, I pull his hand. “Come, follow me if you want the foul smell disappear from you.” I pull him up to the school’s roof.

“Hey! What are you doing? Let go of me!” Gikwang shouted.

“Calm down. Wait here, I’ll get something for you. Don’t worry; I won’t harm you this time.” I smile at him. He looks so confused. I like to see him like that. It’s cute. I supposed to hate him right? Urgh! Whatever!

“Here, wear this for today’s school. You need to soak your uniform with a lot of detergent to get over the smell.” I said to him while helping him change the uniform. “Ergh! I hate the smell! It will be greater if Junhyung get to be like this!”

“Chaerin-ah, why do you help me?” Gikwang asked.

“No reason. I just wanted to help you. So I help you. Don’t tell other people that I’ve help you. Hyerin will be mad at me if she knows about this. Plus, don’t tell anyone about that box over there! If not, I’ll kill you! If Junhyung or Yoseob asked about this, just say anything. Oh, I forget, you are an angel. Angel doesn’t know how to lie right? Just say that you found this uniform in the toilet and you change it with yours. One last thing, don’t bring your smelly uniform into the class. Just left it here and remember to get it back before you go home. Okay, you’re done.” I’ve done helping him and I even put his name tag for him.

“Bye!” I winked at him and run back to my class.