troubles

it's good to be your enemy

 

Chapter 1 *troubles*

Chaerin’s POV

“Hyerin-ah! Wake up! We are going to be late to school! You don’t want me to pour water on you right? So, GET UP!” I shouted to wake Hyerin up.

Half an hour later, we are out of our house.

“Can’t we just skip school today? I’m so tired!” Hyerin says.

“Of course we can’t skip school today! Don’t you remember, new students will arrive at our school today. We need to be there.”

“Really? I forgot about that!” Hyerin says.

Getting in the elevator. When the door is about to close, I hear peoples scream. They did manage to stops the door from closes.

“Oh. It’s the angels again. I should have force the door to close if I know it was the three of you.” Hyerin said. But the three of them just keep silent; trying to act cool in front of us. Don’t forget that we live side by side guys. We know how not cool you are.

At the school

“Hey, can you see that two guys over there? Isn’t they seems to have swagger? Look at the way they walks through the field.” I said to Hyerin while pointing at two new juniors.

“Yeah I can see them.”

We walks while looking at them. Then suddenly both of us bumped on someone. It’s Junhyung, our forever enemy!

“Oops…” Hyerin says while pointing at Junhyung’s coat. Then I nodded and smiled.

As Junhyung is about to say sorry, I scream at him. “Hey! Watch where you are going! Open your eyes when you walk! Why don’t you just fly instead of walking? Your angel’s wing is broken?” I laugh at him and about to walk away from him with Hyerin but, he pulls my uniform.

“You are the one who supposed to open your eyes when walking! Did your devil’s horns have poke your eyes so that’s why you can’t see where are you going?” Junhyung said.

We are fighting in the middle of our school’s corridor. Gikwang and Yoseob saw us and then he ran towards us.

“Hey, stop it both of you! Junhyung-ah, cool down! This is school, not our house.” Yoseob tries to settle us down.

Then I smirk at him and walk away.

Junhyung’s POV

“What the….!! From where did this chewing gum come from! Ergh! So disgusting!” I nag in the toilet.

“Ya, ya! Stop nagging. You’ll ruin your image.” Yoseob said.

“I think I know from where the chewing gum comes from. You bumped on those crazy girls right? Hyerin likes to chew chewing gums in right?” Gikwang said.

“They are really going to pay this! I’ll ambush them tonight!”

Hyerin’s POV

“Chaerin, do you think Junhyung notice about the gum? He must be very pissed off when he find out about that.”

“He will start his grandma-like nags! I wish I can see his face and record it then upload it into the net.” Chaerin said.

“Don’t talk about how he nags. You did nags like him at home.” I laugh at her. No one really wants to hear Chaerin nags. When she nags, my ears feels like going to burst. I think Junhyung should have a nagging competition with her!

“Ya! Stop there! Both of you are new students right? Stop your swagger okay! I don’t like the way you guys walk into this school.” Chaerin shouted at the two boys we watched few minutes ago.

“Who are you? You have no rights to shout at me you !” one of the boys shouted back at Chaerin. Then Chaerin pull his uniforms.

“So, you don’t know who I am. What did you call me?” Chaerin seems to be mad.

“I called you !” then, Chaerin punched that boy’s face. They run away.

Chaerin has started to show devil side of her.

School ended

Chaerin’s POV

“Hyerin-ah, let’s eat some ice-cream?”

“Okay.” Hyerin replied.

While we are buying the ice-cream, Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob pass by us.

“Wow! Devil can eat ice-cream. I thought the ice-cream will melt.” Gikwang teases us.

Then I run to him and hit him at the back.

“Oops… Are your back hurts? Sorry, my hand just craving to beat you. So I give it a try.” I smirked at him and then walk back to Hyerin who is at the ice-cream stall.

After finish buying our ice-cream, we walk to our house.

“Did you remember the girls that we’ve made them clean up our shoes because it was full of mud?” Hyerin asked me.

“Hmm… There’s too many of them!” I replied to her and laugh.

“The two girls that had move to other school because they afraid of us,” Hyerin said.

“Oh! I remember! Gikwang was just going to flirt with one of the girls. Gikwang really pissed off. He spammed on my phone by sending 100 message a day.” I Iaugh.

“Both of them has become a Queenka at her new school.” Hyerin said.

“Really? Daebak! She’s pretty, so that’s not a big deal.” I give Hyerin a dull expression. I was like, so what with being the Queenka.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's my first fanfic..so, if it's not good, i'm sorry..^^ leave a comment okay? ^^