Happy Ending

A Mission To Love

Daehyun took out his tongue and put it into Jongup's mouth. Jongup did the same. So the kiss turns into a wild kiss. Soon, they realized that they might get late they broke the kiss and straighten their pants and shirts. Jongup put his hands around Daehyun's waist. Then Daehyun give Jongup a peck on the lips and they leave their hotel like that.

They walk side by side but one of Jongup's hand was around Daehyun waist and one of Daehyun's hand was at Jongup's shoulder. When they reach the airport, both of them quickly act cold and went in. Alot of fans was screaming at them but they just went off.

-Reached Korea-

All of them reach Korea at the same time. Once Bang and Zelo land, they search for the rest of the member and they found Himchan and Youngjae. Well, they hug each other(brotherly) and broke off the hug. Zelo just stick beside Yongguk which makes Himchan suspicious.

Himchan pulls Yongguk away from Zelo and ask him "What's with you guys?"

"We make out." Yongguk says happily.

Himchan smile at their happiness and he went to Zelo and Youngjae. He doesn't feel jealous because he didn't have any feelings for Yongguk. It's just that Yongguk is the one who flirt with Himchan.

*While Himchan was talking to Yongguk*

"So, what's up?" Youngjae ask Zelo.

"We make out!" Zelo replies happily.

"Jjinja?! Good for you then. Haha" Youngjae replied.

Well, there's nothing for Youngjae to feel jealous or what cause he didn't have any feeling towards anyone. Then Himchan came and pat Zelo's back. Yongguk came along and link his arms with Zelo.

"Aigoo. Where's the other lovey-dovey couple?" Youngjae ask and Himchan nods.

-Daehyun and Jongup arrives-

"ANNYEONG!" Himchan and Youngjae greet them sarcastically because they've waited for so long.

HimJae sense something fishy about them and then Youngjae ask "So.... What's happening?" With a big.wide.smile.

"Errrr...." Jongup shutter while rubbing his neck and looked at Daehyun.

"We.... Make out!" Daehyun answer and link arms with Jongup, not wanting Jongup to get embarrass. When actually they still didn't know about BangZel.

"Wow! That's great! We make out too!" Yongguk says happily.

Daehyun and Yongguk hug each other. Zelo and Jongup was looking at them and hug too.

"Well then guys, we should go now chukahae." Youngjae says smiling.

He didn't feel jealous seeing Daehyun with Jongup because he didn't have feelings or him. They are just close friends. Daehyun is the one who likes Youngjae but gets rejected:PPP

"Hyung, kajaaaaaaa~" Youngjae says to Himchan and he grabs Himchan's arm and linked it with his. Himchan just chuckle and follow Youngjae where he was going; which is heading to their van.

All the member behind them says "eyyyyyyy, what's happening there?"

Youngjae turn back and say "if you guys can, why can't us? Keke"

Himchan jokingly grab Youngjae waist and Youngjae pretended to kiss Himchan's cheek. But ended up, they both pushed each other away and pull one another back. They laugh out loud and the members behind them lol-ed at them.

Everyone went inside their van and HimJae sat at the first row. DaeJong sat at the second row and BangZel sat at the last row. There's a reason why BangZel took the last seat. Yongguk is the one who picks the last seat. On their way back to dorm Yongguk took Zelo's hand and intertwined their hands. Then, Zelo give Yongguk a peck on his lips and Yongguk quickly cupped Zelo's face and kiss him deeply. The rest of the members didn't notice them along the way.

Meanwhile, DaeJong was also interacting. Daehyun cheekily poked Jongup's stomach that makes Jongup chuckled. Then, when Daehyun wanted to do it again, Jongup grab his hand and holds it tightly. Than, Daehyun cupped Jongup's face and kiss him a passionate one. Jongup lean in and deepen the kiss just like the other time when their tongue met.

Yongguk saw it and clear his throat. "Ehem".

Everyone ignore him and Zelo was laughing at him that makes Yongguk push Zelo down and kiss him again. Then, Zelo did the same. Youngjae was leaning on Himchan's shoulder and the both of them fell asleep unlike the rest.

In the end, Yongguk live happily at their dorm with Zelo, Daehyun is forever smiling to himself because of Jongup and Himchan and Youngjae always happy because they didn't have any problem.

Himchan and Youngjae didn't notice their love for each other when one day the do.

None of them gets forfeit~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY ENDING~

THANK YOU FOR READING^O^