The memories

A Mission To Love

All the three groups bring along their camera everywhere they go. Yongguk always took video of Zelo randomly and Zelo just let him be. They did talk but Zelo always stops their conversation. He purposely didn't want to talk to Yongguk. Until that one time Yongguk confessed to Zelo that makes Zelo shocked and cause him to faint.

*Flashback at BangZel hotel*

"Zelo-ah, come to hyung" Yongguk say  to Zelo with his seducing voice.

"Mwoyah!" Zelo yell at him.

"Come here baby~"

Yongguk say to him in English.

Since Zelo understand it, he reply "SHUT UP YOU "

"Wah, baby have grown up" Yongguk say jokingly to Zelo.

"Tsk!" Zelo say short and sweet.

"Yah!" Yongguk go over to Zelo and pinned him to the bed.

He continue "Why don't you know that I like you? From the start! Why didn't you take my seduce seriously? Why Zelo? Why? If not me, than who?! MALHAE!" Yongguk shouted.

Zelo fainted. Err, actually he did not faint but he was acting as if he faint. Yongguk becoming worried. He go closer to Zelo to see if he needs CPR. But when he was about to put his mouth over Zelo's, Zelo push him down and kiss him. Yongguk wasn't shock. He lean in. Yongguk started to caress Zelo. His face, down to his throat, down to his body and yeah. Up till there then Zelo stop his hand and look up to Yongguk.

Than he spoke "Hyung, Mianhae. I didn't know you was like this. I thought you did all this because you wanted to release your miss at Chanie hyung. So I thought you used me. But I was wrong. The guy, it's Jongup hyung. Mianhae. But I know he doesn't like me. But I always talk about you to him. He doesn't seems to care but whenever Daehyun hyung talks to him, he is overly excited."

Once he talks, he never stops just like what Jongup says. But it's different to Yongguk. He finds Zelo adorable when he talks alot. Because, he just sounded like a baby.

And so Yongguk respond back.

"Arraseo. But I guess now you know who likes you and who doesn't. Oops, I mean.. Love." He winks and lip his lower lips.

Zelo keep on looking at Yongguk's lips.

"Hyung-ah, saranghae" Zelo says while looking at Yongguk his lips.

"Na ddo saranghae" Yongguk says and quickly kiss him.

Meanwhile nothing happens between Youngjae and Himchan. Their love towards each other is just like bromance. Unlike BangZel and DaeJong.

-Last day abroad-

Everyone started to pack up their stuffs and getting ready to take off to Korea~ That's what everybody waiting for. They can't wait to eat Himchan's home cooked food. They also can't wait to see the rest of their member.

-BangZel Hotel-

"Zelo baby, are you ready? Let's go~~" Yongguk humming to Zelo.

"Nae~~" Zelo reply cutely.

Bang Yongguk smile looking at the way Zelo responded to him. Zelo never had replied him that way. Nor to the other member. Both of them left their hotel and off to airport to return back to Korea. Alot of fans was already there at the airport waiting for them. They linked their arms while walking and Yongguk always take the opportunity to kiss Zelo's cheek which makes Zelo blush.

-HimJae Hotel-

"Youngjaegiya~ Oh~~(MBLAQ It's War:P) PPALI!" Himchan says to Youngjae. Not shouting though.

"Nae. Arasseo. Aigoo. Can you please be patient." Youngjae answer back.

"We might miss our flight Youngjae." Himchan says concern.

"Arasseo, Arasseo." Youngjae reply calmly.

Soon the both of them left their hotel while munching to some bread. Just like BangZel, alot of fans had been waiting for hours at the airport. When they arrive, they wave to their fans which cause the whole airport to go crazy. Soon, they take off~

-DaeJong Hotel-

"Jongupie~~ Ready?~~" Daehyun humming to Jongup.

"Yesseu~" Jongup answer back.

When they were about to leave, suddenly Daehyun stop Jongup from walking and say

"Do you want to leave any memories here?" He winked at Jongup.

Jongup his lower lips and Daehyun was staring at him.

"Shall we?" Jongup tease while his lips.

Daehyun pinned him to the wall and his lips before kissing Jongup. Jongup smile and lean in. They were in that position for 15 minutes and suddenly the kiss turns into.................