The make out session

A Mission To Love

Time past so fast that all of their mission has ended. It was time for them to relax and went back to their hotel. After that they thank all those who have help out with their mission. Than, Daehyun ask the producer team.

"So by this, we are allow to do whatever we wish to right?"

"No." They reply.

"And why is that so?" Daehyun answer  cooly.

"Just because...." They answer, short.

"Just because of what?" Daehyun hissed.

He was already burning and Jongup is trying to chill him down.

"You guys need to record wherever you guys go and whatever you guys did. That's your last mission and it will be until you guys have landed at Korea. Arasso?" One of the producer team reply coldly.

"Nae..." DaeJong reply.

This will also be happening to BangZel and HimJae.

*Daehyun's thought*

So that's all only. Tsk. What an easy mission. Jongup interrupted his thinking.

"Hyung, it will be easy if we stay at hotel for the rest of the week and we will just put one camera here so that it will record everything. If that's what they want."

Daehyun stared at him.

"I want to go out, pabo." Daehyun said.

"OH ARASSO HYUNGNIM" Jongup replied sarcasticly.

A little silent between Daehyun and Jongup. Then, Daehyun broke the silent.

"Ya, let's go out. About the other time, we can talk about it while we are walking."

"Okay, leggo~(BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP TROLL)" Jongup replied enthusiastically.

Jongup had been wanting to go out to have fun. It's just that he doesn't want to tell Daehyun. The both of them get ready and prepare to go out. Jongup wear an over sized tee with skinny jeans and converse while Daehyun wears a tank top with jeans and flip flop. Jongup wanted to go to the beach but Daehyun wanted to play pool.

"Hyung, we shall go to the beach. It's been a long time since I wanted to go there with my special one." Jongup whined.

*Jongup's thought*

Oh shoot! Did I say with my special one? OMO OMO OMO OETTEOKE?! DID HE LISTEN TO ME? Oh well, since when he listen to me right so whatever.

Jongup ignore what he just say and act as if nothing happens and he just walk out of their hotel leaving Daehyun behind, alone. Actually, what makes Daehyun went out late is because he was analyzing Jongup's word.

*Daehyun thought*

Did he say special one? Is it me? It IS me. Wow, ....

"Nae." Daehyun reply, slowly.

Jongup thought Daehyun wasn't listening to him. So he just talk to Daehyun as normal.

"Uh hyung, so where are we going?" Jongup pretend to ask.

"Uhmmm. I wanted to play pool. Err... Uhm... Yea" Daehyun answer.

"Oh, keurae" Jongup replied back calmly not wanting Daehyun to know that he's disappointed.

*Inside lift*

"Uhm Jongup-ah, about that. Your special one... Me? *ehem* I mean who?" Daehyun ask him trembling.

*Jongup's thought*

OMG WHY IS HE ASKING ME AT THIS TIME? WHY HERE? THIS IS AWKWARDDDDD. OMG DO YOU HEAR ME? ZELO-AH~~ COME HELP HYUNG AGAIN. UGH ZELO. ERR....

"Kwenchana Jong..." Daehyun speak halfway when out of sudden Jongup interrupted his talking with a kiss.

Jongup wasn't aware of what he was doing but Daehyun just follow the flow. He lean in to deepen the kiss. Then the lift stops and open. They've reach the first floor. Both of them release the kiss at once. They look at each other in the eye and look away, awkwardly. (ven reading this, it's totally awkward....)

"Mianhae hyung. I didn't mean to..." Jongup say slowly.

"Shhhhh..." Daehyun lay his finger on Jongup's lips.

"I understand. Don't need to say anything. Everything between us is settle. Okay? You know I also..." Daehyun trying to speak when suddenly his phone rang.

warrior~ Taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa~ Digidigideom digidigideom~

Daehyun phone rings.

He look annoy at his phone and look back at Jongup who was giving him the signal to pick up his phone.

"Nae, yobosaeyo?" Daehyun answer.

"Daehyunie annyeong!" Youngjae was on the other line.

"Oh annyeong!" Daehyun answer trying to sound happy.

"So what are you guys doing?" Youngjae ask him.

While they were talking, suddenly Jongup's phone rings.

We got the power Geue majseo ssawo Cheonsaui eolgullo Nal nal nal chyeodaboji ma Geojitmarida

Jongup phone rings.

Suddenly Daehyun look at Jongup.

/You know why? Because Jongup's ringtone is Daehyun's partXDDDDDDD/

Daehyun smile shyly at Jongup. KEKE!

Jongup picks up and wait for the person on other line to talk, unlike Daehyun.

"Annyeong Jongupie hyung!" Zelo says excitedly.

"Oh annyeong." He answer back like normal.

"What are you doing? Do you know that Yongguk hyung is being a nosy. OMG I swear that he is a damn pedo. He is trying to seduce me with his damn deep voice." Zelo complains.

Jongup can't help but to put his phone away from his ears because he knows once Zelo talk, he won't stop and he always complains about Yongguk but he always talk bout him like showing interest to Yongguk.

"Oh nae, okay." Jongup answer back.

"Okay I got to go. He's here to flirt with me again. Ugh, bogoshipeoyo hyungnim! Annyeong!" Zelo says quickly.

Without even answering back, he just put down his phone. Basically both Youngjae and Zelo ask DaeJong the same thing. Instead, Daehyun answer back lovingly. When actually, he doesn't mean it.

"So, who was that?" Daehyun ask Jongup.

"Zelo. That annoying kid." Jongup answer in annoyance.

"Ahhh~" Daehyun humming.

"How bout chu~?*winks*" Jongup ask him, cheekily while pouting.

"Yoo Youngjae. Keke" Daehyun answered back, laughing.

Jongup is jealous. He looks away trying to look calm and smiling to anyone that walk past their way. But Daehyun notice his face and felt bad. Jongup knows that Daehyun likes Youngjae. But, he suddenly realize that if he still like Youngjae, why did he kiss him back. And after that, Jongup look at Daehyun and smile.

*Jongup's thought*

He like me and not Youngjae. I knew it! Hehehe. Omg he kiss me back. Omg. His lips is one in a million. So soft and ugh. The feeling is Paradiseuuuu~~ I want more baby! Keke!

"Aigoo, why sulk like this. Hehe. You know I only like you." Daehyun says to Jongup while his lower lips.

*Jongup's thought*

OMG hyung don't do this to me. Stop your ing y lips. Omg, I'm sweating like what the ugh....

"Why are you sweating?" Daehyun ask cheekily.

"Eh? Ah.... N-n-no-no-no. It's hot here" Jongup answer trying to deny.

"Jongup-ah~ What are you trying to say? Are you saying I'm hot? Cause err, we are at air-con(they are still at the hotel) and I am like freezing here and you say it's hot? Psh." Daehyun says to him straight forward.

Daehyun smile looking at how Jongup's situation is. He knows that he is making Jongup's life miserable. He like to see Jongup in a hard situation.

"Uh yeah hyung. You know what? Your lips make me feel like kissing you again and we can just stay that position you know." Jongup says ... to himself.

Daehyun is looking at what he is muttering.

"Eh?" Daehyun asking Jongup to repeat why he say.

"Oh nothing much. You're hot. Can't deny that" Jongup answer cooly.

"Haha, you admit it?" Daehyun replied while winking at Jongup making him to blush.

"Aigoo hyung. Stop it k." Jongup says annoy.

"Nae arraseo. Hehe. You are like a baby~ Kiyeowo!" Daehyun says to Jongup while pinching his cheek.

"Jongup-ah, you and me. Promise me we will always be like this?" Daehyun spoke while he tries to get himself nearer to Jongup and Jongup keeps on walking back.

"Uh hyung. What are you trying to do?" Jongup stumble over his words.

"You say you like me. I approve that. I love you too. About Youngjae, nah. That was last time. But, I don't know how's Zelo." Daehyun says smirking.

"Wah hyung, gomawo. Zelo? Nah, I don't like him. He is too clingy to me. It's very irritating." Jongup tries to explain while showing his irritating face.

"But, you are clingy too. Haha!" Daehyun joke.

"Yah hyung!!" Jongup whine while punching Daehyun's arm.

"Aigoo kiyeowo!" Daehyun hugs him. Suddenly, Daehyun cupped Jongup's face and whisper at his ears "사.랑.해.(I LOVE YOU) Muacks!"

Than, he walks away. Jongup stood there dumbfounded. Than he shook his head and tries to catch up with Daehyun. So, he ran.

A/N: Sorry if it's boring~