Start!!

Red

 

 

"I Like You."

Baekhyun is blinking. and blinking. and blinking again.

Taeyeon is frozen on the spot.

one minute just passes like that. and Taeyeon's cheeks start burning. burning red.

was I crazy? did I really confess to him? stupid mouth!! arrrrgh. she smacks uncounciously.

When Baekhyun finally gets what happened, a smile appeared on his face. don't know if it's smile or he just tries to hold his laughs.

Taeyeon can't even look at him anymore. she just stands there and promises to herself that she won't let says anything more stupid than what she had said before.

Baekhyun then takes steps forward to his embarassed noona. The noona who had just confess that She likes him.

Now, they are just one step apart from each other. With Taeyeon who looks down to her feet, and Baekhyun who looks down to her all smiling. He kinds of enjoying what he sees.

"What did you say again?" He teases her.

Taeyeon can't find her voice and decides to just keep silent. she doesn't have a gut to talk to him anymore. That was definitely embarassing moment for her. She just realizes a moment ago, what kind of girl confess to a boy first? now, she thinks hard how to take her words back, well if she got rejected of course.

"Noona, I couldn't hear that well before. can you say it again?"

Taeyeon is pouting. How could he asks me to say that stupid words again?? no waaay. like never!

"It's good if you don't hear it. I won't ever say it again." she said still hasn't looked up.

Now, Baekhyun is the one who pouting, eventhough Taeyeon can't see him of course. "really? you won't say it again?" he makes a sad voice.

"never."

Baekhyun chuckles. He takes step forward makes their distance much closer. like really close as you can think of. Taeyeon gets shocked and takes a step back but suddenly he takes both of her hands. Taeyeon is blushing hard and still can't even look at him. she thanks God it's night. but the bright streetlight still make it visible.

"Noona.." Baekhyun calls her. "can you look at me? what's so great down there?"

Taeyeon puffs her cheeks, then looks up at him. finally realizes how close they are. but Baekhyun just smiles and keep staring at her.

"what?" she tries to sound nonchalant.

They stares at each other eyes for seconds.

"I like you too.. noona."

Taeyeon tries to control her feels. to not jumping right there right now. She bites her lips tries to not look so happy. but still her face shows it all. and Baekhyun knows it.

They are still standing there holds each other hands for some minutes. smiling like idiots.

"o-okay." She said, doesn't know what to say. and looks down to her feet again. or more like smiling at her feet.

"just okay?"

"mm... great?" she said not really sure. what should she said though?

When she finally takes a look at his face, she can see that his face is too happy.

see? you do like me too! you should have just said it before! 

If I didn't say it, this won't happen. hehe.

"so.. what's next?"

"next what?" she asked him back.

Baekhyun scratchs his head.

"you know... be my girlfriend then?"

YESSSS!!!!!! OF COURSE YOU BABO!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAARRRR!!!! She screams at heart. of course she can't say it out loud. He would be running away instanly if she did.

"Well...."

I should have played hard to get for a bit. since I'm the one who confess before.

Baekhyun is waiting for her answer. Although he is already 99% sure what's the answer but still that 1% makes him a little worried. Everything can happen right?

But as much as she wants to play hard to get, she is the one who can't wait herself.

She just nods. too shy to say anything. but Baekhyun wants to hear it.

"what's that mean? hehe.."

"you know what that means.." she hits his chest and pouts.

" i don't. tell me then.. i wanna hear it."

"i mean.. okay."

"okay what?"

"okay.. I.. want.." this is embarassing really. Her face definitely burning red. more than you can ever think of.

"want.. to?" He keeps teasing her.

"stop it! you know what I mean.." she whines.

"hehehe. okay then, sorry.. "

They fall silent again. but they know, both of them feel happy. until.... they hear someone clears his throat. and quickly release each other's hands.

There.. standing Heechul with arm crossed over his chest.

"Sorry for interupting, but this is 11.30 pm already. can you go home?"

"oppa!!" Taeyeon is upset at him. How could he ruins this great moment of her life??

"yah! what will people think seeing a boy and a girl together on the street in the middle of night like that??"

"noona, I think your oppa is right. I should go home."

She just nods. she really doesn't want him to go home just like that. but Heechul keep standing there, waiting for him to go right away.

Baekhyun hops to his motorbike. "I'll text you later?"

Taeyeon just nods. "be careful!"

"okay." He gives his last smile to her before drives off.

When Baekhyun really leaves, She walks to her oppa, not to forget to glare at him.

"what?" he asks innocently. "I saved you, you know."

"Save from what??"

"For getting your first kiss just some minutes after being the one who confess first."

"w-what??" Her face is burning again from angry and embarased. "Kim Heechuuuuuuul!!!!" she hits him hard then running to her bedroom.

While in the back, Heechul still laughs his a** off.

 

 

 


a/n Well, this is the start of their relationship! ^o^