I Like You.

Red

 

 

After that, they just get closer casually. Texting eah other every now and then. and sometimes going home together.

Until semester break is coming. and that's the longest time they didn't see each other. a week? Well, that's quite a long right?

They have schedule of their texting time.

Morning, when they wake up each other, whoever the first one it is. until before they go to school.

After school, when they remind each other if they were already had their lunch.

and night, when they just talk about anything until they feel sleepy and saying goodnights.

8 pm is around the time Baekhyun will text her. One hour early or late.

Taeyeon is ready with her phone in her hand. and of course minutes later it's coming. but tonight it's different.

"Noonaaa~ ^^ what r u doing? r u busy? can we meet?"

eh, why is he suddenly want to meet?

"i'm doing nothing actually ㅋ. u can come here if u want. but why is it?"

"i just want to say something ㅋ. can i rly come to noona's house?"

He said he wants to say something!!!!!! is it???

"ofc! just come! I'm waiting ^^."

"ok! I'll come in a flash!! wait for me ^__^"

Now, Taeyeon is already jumping up and down in her bedroom. "He wants to say something!! somethingg!!! whahahaaha. Don't tell he is going to confess. aaackk! just think about it makes me happy!! waaaaaaahahaha"

It has been 15 minutes and Baekhyun still not coming.

Taeyeon is pacing back and forth in the living room. Her stomach is aching. and she can't even sit down.

After 30 minutes she starts jumping again,

"This is not a flash!! what makes him so long." She then goes back to her bedroom. checking her shirt and jeans. She thought about wearing short short before, but changed it when Heechul caught her and told her to change it immediately.

"Hmm.. should I tie my hair or not?" After some time thinking, "hmm no no! this is better." and finally the bell rings.

"he is here!!!" He quickly runs to the front door. but stops exactly before she bumps into the door.

The bell is ringing again. she takes a deep breath first and open the door. and there Baekhyun stands, smiling and.... nervous? Well, Taeyeon is not that different either. They exchange hey awkwardly.

They decide to just talk in the balcony, since everyone in house is quite noisy about "the first boy who come to their home for Taeyeon"

but still, Heechul is already in his position. behind the door. His excuse is "what if that boy do something to our Taeyeon?" Their parent just let him do whatever he wants. It's not like anyone can say no to him.

 

Now, it's getting weird. Taeyeon thinks.

Baekhyun is not saying anything since he came. And that's really not so Baekhyun. It's making Taeyeon more sure he is been up to something and that is what she was thinking. She can't help but giggling herself just by thinking about it.

"so.. you said you want to say something?" Finally she ask him first.

"emm yeah! haha." he scratchs his head.

"what is it?" Taeyeon is already expecting.

"emm.. haha it's just a question.." Now he is fidgeting in his seat.

"what?" Taeyeon is waiting but he still doesn't say anything.

come on.. say it!! I'll say yes right away!

"hahaha just forget it. it's not important really haha."

what? for...get it? noooooo.

"what is it? tell me! tell me! I'm curious already!"

"hahaha no. It's nothing really. It's just.. emm an excuse! yeah! excuse to come here so i can see noona hehe." He smiles sheepisly.

really? it is? but she can't do anything though. it's not like she can force him to do anything. Taeyeon is pouting already.

"eh noona! you like movies?" She just nods, but still gives him a little smile. she feels bad a bit.

"what movies?"

"I like anything. but I don't like scary movie."

"eh why? then we should see it later!"

"what?? I told you I don't like it!"

"it's okay, you are with me. so it'll be okay hehe." he gaves Taeyeon a smile that meaning something.

Taeyeon clears . "o-okay then. If it's with you." now, she is blushing. If it's with you I can do anything hahaha.

For two hours they talk about this and that. Suddenly, he gets silent again, he looks like he thinks about something.

He looks like someone who thinks if he should do it or not. Well, that's what Taeyeon sees actually.

She lets him thinks whatever she thinks.  hoping he would really say what she wants to hear.

"Emm.. noona.." here it goes. please be this one!!!

"hmm?" don't be too excited Taeyeon-ah.. calm okay....

He clears his throat. "I.. mm.. you.. I mean.. " he scratchs his head again.

OH GOD BAEKHYUN!! just say it already!! you make me crazy!

"okay!"

"what?" he is surprised. eyes big.

"I mean whatever you ask then I'm gonna say okay hahaha!" She said it jokingly, but of course she wasn't joking. at all.

"hahaha..." now Baekhyun is laughing too.

He is silent again. Now, he looks like someone in meditation. and Taeyeon just stares at him, she doesn't even do it secretly anymore. She stares at his face in awe.

He is so handome. It would be great if he is my boyfriend.

Baekhyun finally ends his meditation with a deep sigh.

"noona, it's getting late. I think I should go home."

"what??' Is he serious??

"ne?"

"haha i mean, yeah ofc you should go home."

He scraths his head again and stands up awkwardly. "I'll go then."

"y-yeah." She then accompanies him to the gate. still hopes he will say anything before leaves.

but until they reach the gate, he still doesn't say anything. saying goodbye and walks to his motorbike. Taeyeon's eyes get bigger.

NOOOOOO. are you really going to go just like that?? Andwaeeee.

She can't help it anymore. She wants it happens tonight! screw everything later.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! You won't say anything to me?"

Baekhyun turns around and looks shocked. "N-no.. W-what should I say?"

He won't say it. he won't say it. aaaaaaa what to dooo.

OK! be brave Kim Taeyeon! This is your only chance! Something like this won't happen twice! YOU CAN!!

"Then, I wanna say something!"

"Ne?"

She takes a deep breath.

"I Like You."

OH. MY. GOD. I JUST SAID IT.

 

 


new update~ how is it? hehe

thanks for new subscribers, new readers and all the comments.

hope you all enjoy ^.^