First Date -Part 1-

Red

 

 

On the weekend, Baekhyun asks Taeyeon to go on movies date. She is so nervous, this is her very first time date in her whole life. She doesn’t know what to do later or how a date with your boyfriend is supposed to be. She has no experience at all. She is worried what if she did something wrong later and ends up embarassing herself in front of Baekhyun. Moreover, she is older than him, but she doesn’t know anything about this whole going-out thing. Her mind is blank out. Her other worried is if he knews she has no experience at all, he will definitely make fun of her.

Many things run in her head. For now, she is worried about what should she wear. Baekhyun said he will fetch her at 2 pm, it’s already 11 am and she still doesn’t know what to wear. She feels everything is unmatched or unbalanced. She starts realizing she has no pretty clothes to wear. The only things she has are shirts and jeans. Like ordinary shirts and jeans she always wear when going out with her friends. Never ever she thinks she would be in the time when she feels she has to look beautiful in front of someone.

One hour passed and she still has no idea what to wear. She even hasn’t eat since this morning, she doesn’t feel like eat anything.

And finally~ it’s 2 pm! She decides to wear shirt and jean. Since it’s the only thing she is comfortable with. Baekhyun is already in front of her house. She looks outside the window and seeing Baekhyun in his black motorbike with his blue sweater and white cap.

“aaaaaaa he is so handsome!! Now, what is this i wear? I have nothing to change anyway. Hmph.. suddenly i don’t wanna go. But i can’t! He will be dissapointed if i cancel it! Ok you can Taeyeon-ah!! Hwaiting!”

She takes a deep breath. Trying to calm her crazy heartbeats. She opens the door and trying to calm herself as she can. But her shaking legs betray her. She almost tripping in front of him.

Damn feet. you can’t do anything stupid in time like this!

“hey..” Baekhyun greets her with a smile.

“h-hey. Hehe.” She waves at him.

Don’t look stupid taeyeon-ah. >.<

Keep calm.. calm..

“should we go?”

“ok!” she nods.

“wear this first.” Baekhyun puts helmet in her head and checking it himself if it’s safe enough for her. Such simple care from him already makes her cheeks pink and heart beating twice.

“ok. Let’s go! Hop on!” he asked.

I wish I still alive when this dating thing ended. My heart never beats this fast, not even when i have exam or anything.

In the way to the movies, they are not talking much. It’s because Taeyeon is so nervous, so she just gives him short answers or laughs at what he said. And Baekhyun feels something weird about her, so he doesn’t force the conversation anymore.

Even until they arrive at the parking lot, she still hasn’t said anything. Keeps silent all along the way there. Baekhyun is curious of what happen to her, he doesn’t think he did anything wrong. She even avoids his eyes. Now, that’s weird, he thinks.

“should we eat first or movies first noona?” he asked.

“umm.. anything is okay.”

“then.. movie it is! come on!” he said then holds her hand casually, leading the way.

Taeyeon is surprised with sudden skinship. Her cheeks heats up once again. Her walks become a bit stiff. Baekhyun senses it, then looks at her from side-eye. He caughts her red cheeks and finally gets what happens. Then smiles to himself.

As soon as they arrive at the movies theater, Baekhyun lead them to sit at one of the seat immediately. He finally lets go of her hand, and she feels a little dissapointed. Actually, she feels VERY dissapointed.

“should we buy the ticket first?” she asked confused.

“but we hasn’t decide the film.”

“ah that’s right.”

“what should we watch then? Action, romance, or horror maybe?” He gives cheeky smile.

Why does this boy so handsome. I can’t even...

“no horror please.”

“why? It’s okay, you are with me. Then... horror it is! I’m gonna buy the tickets, wait for me!” and just like that he leaves.

Her jaw dropped. But after the second thoughts, honestly she wants to watch horror film too. For some reasons every couple know. She wants to experience it too. She looks at him who stands in in the line. She has this proud feeling that he is her boyfriend.

OMG It is my boyfriend standing so handsome there >.<

She is giggling by herself.

Baekhyun backs with 2 tickets in his hands. He sits again beside her, but this time it’s closer than before and Taeyeon is stiff again, doesn’t know what to do. The seat beside him still has more spaces but he decides to sit so close to her, she doesn’t understand. Or pretending to not understand.

Realizing she is so stiff, he bites his lips to hold his laughs. She doesn’t even lean to the seat but sitting upright with hands in her lap. Baekhyun is leaning back and puts his arm behind her and sits closer than he already has. Taeyeon gulps. She can feel her cheeks burning for God knows how many times today. But then suddenly, his hand on the other side of her find his way to her hand. She really has no idea what to do and lets him does whatever he does right now. Slow but sure, he holds both of her hands. In other way, now, he hugs her completely. Not-so-understanding of how her heart now already beating so fast and loud, he then rest his chin on her shoulder.

Taeyeon feels her whole body heat up. She definitely sure Baekhyun can feel it too right now.

If he keeps being like this, how could i survive until the ends???