First Kiss

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

It took me one week to convince myself that she's not for me. But eventhough i've tried my best to not thinking about her, my silly heart kept on screaming love words whenever i smelt her perfume or just heard her footsteps. Yes. Call me a stalker or maniac. I don't care anymore.  I will keep my resolution's promise that i will ignore her and ignored this feeling. Yes, that's it, Choi Sooyoung! Get over her and go on with your pathetic love life. T_T

 

"Uhm.... Hello? Is this the class for singer?"

 

Woah!! What we got here? Another foreigner student? Should i be friendly or just ignore her? Hmmmmm... I think lets find another friend since my own BESTFRIEND already occupied with her man.

 

"Owh... Yeahhhhhh... And you are?"

 

"Hi. My name is Stephanie Hwang. But I insist you to call me Tiffany."

 

I was mesmerized with her accent. And that...that eyes... Its smiling to me.

 

"Errrr... Tippany?"

 

"Tiffany. Tee ai eff eff ae en wai. Tiffany!"

 

"Jezz... Chill smile-eyed girl. I'm korean and thats how korean pronouncing your name."

 

"Hmmm... I guess. Hehehehe.... Nice meeting you.....errrr"

 

"Choi Sooyoung at your serving, mam." What the hell with that bowing thing, Choi? Urghhhhh... I just humiliating myself in front of this new girl. Gahhhhh

 

"Kekekeke.... You are so polite, Sooyoung-ssi."

 

"You can call me Soo. Tippani-ssi."

 

"Hmmmm... In that case, call me Tiff ^^."

 

"Nope.... I will call you Pani." Just like i call her, Sica. 

 

.................

 

Since that day, i became friend with eyes-smiling goddess and not sleepy-ice princess anymore. Everytime she tried to approached me, i just smiled and quickly attaching myself with Pany. Pany seems doesn't cared much as she's also using me as her translator. Well, i thought Jessica will continued with her life and her boyfriend while i continuing loving her from the side eventhough i looked like a fools that trying to avoid her as much as i can. My heart just can't forget her, okay?

 

I really thought if i continued ignoring her, she won't feel irritated with me. But God really have plan for me. That when He answered my prayers and gave me the most unforgettable thing in my whole life. My first kiss!!

................

 

I was siting under a tree after done having my lunch at the cafeteria. Oh, i forgot to tell you all, i was studying at the same school with Jessica and fortunately to me, we are in the same class!! Hey, i know that i am younger than her, okay. But this school has this silly rules that if the student was born on the early of the year, they should be in the upper year class. Not with their same year class. Huh, whatever. As long as i can see her everyday, then its fine with me.

 

Okay. Back to my story. I was sitting under my favorite tree when suddenly i saw a familiar blonde figure walking faster towards our school garden with her man chasing her from behind. I saw him grabbing her wrist and jerking her to stop. I stand up abruptly and clenching my fists. How dare he hurting my princess! I saw my princess (yeah, in my mind, she is my princess. Got problem with that?) struggling to let go her hands from that stupid monster. And what i saw after that making me sprinted towards the bickering couple with full speed! He tried to kiss my princess! And from what i saw, Sica was struggling to avoid it! Thats it, Lee Donghae! You are dead!

 

I was charging towards them and pulled my princess from the monster. I shielded her with my body and i stood tall in front of that idiot, protecting my princess from him. He just as shock as Jessica when both of them were speechless looking back at me.

 

"Y-yah Donghae! W-what are you doing to her?" I swore I saw that devil smirks on his face and I just want to punch his face so badly.

 

" None of your business, Choi. This is between me and my girlfriend!"

 

"Nobody treats their girlfriend harshly like you did. And you calling yourself as her boyfriend. Pftttt..." I saw his face reddened and Jessica just tighting her grips to my shirt.

 

"Let her go, Choi. Don't make me tell you twice~~" 

 

"I don't care! You are hurting her and I won't let it happen!" I just finished my last word when i felt hard jab on my jaw. He freaking punch me!!! Jessica was screaming and she tried to pull me from throwing punches to that fish.

 

"Why Choi? Scared?!"

 

"Not in million years!" With that words, i punched him back repeatedly and he went all bleeding. Satisfied with that, i pulled Jessica from the crime scene and guided her to the school's rooftop.

..................

 

When we reached there, she quickly let go of my hand and sinking onto the floor. I watched the person that i love so much burst into sobbing and crying. I was so sad that i can't protect her from the first place. I slowly get onto my knees and touch her. She raising her head slowly and caught me off-guard when she suddenly hug me tightly.

 

"Shhhhh.... Sica. Stop crying. He's not worth your tears."

 

"Soo. I'm so hurt! He forced me to kiss him." Huh? I got all confuse with that statement. They are couple, right? Surely they have kissed.

 

"Errrr, Sica. Correct me if i was wrong. Aren't both of you are couple?" She nodded slowly. "But, why he has to force you to kiss him?"

 

"Promise me that you won't laugh if i told you the reason." I nodded eagerly as i wiped her tears off her lovely face. "The truth is, errrr... We haven't have our first kiss yet."

 

I was so shocked and i can feel my jaws dropped onto the pavement literally with her sudden revealation. "W-why?"

 

"Well. It not that we didn't tried to, but everytime he want to kiss me, i......"

 

"You?"

 

"It just that, i'm not ready. And i never kiss anyone before. I don't want him to feel burden with me."

 

"Aish.... Practice makes perfect, Sica. Just kiss him many time and you will eventually get hold of it." OH MY GOD!!! Did i just said that??!!!! I swear i will kill myself!!! She just blinking her eyes, looking back at me. Trying to absorb my true meaning. "Errrr.... What... What i meant......" I didn't get to finish my word when she said shocking words that really making me crazy.

 

"Kiss me then, Soo." 

 

I swear i heard that right because i saw her glimmering eyes in front of me. I'm not dreaming, right? I tried to pinch my arm and it hurts like hell!

 

"W-what?"

 

"Kiss me, Soo. Practice with me."

 

"B-but....." Oh God. She's literally killing me inside, God. Why are You doing this to me, God??!!

 

"You don't want to kiss me, Soo?" That shiny puppy eyes! Begging me. How am i going to content my felling if i kiss her. I inhaled large amount of air and exhaled it slowly. It now or never, Choi Sooyoung! This is you one and only chance to feel her lips and this opportunity won't come again.

 

"Fine. Close your eyes." I saw her slowly closing her eyes and i scanned through her lovely face. Trying to remember all her cute yet beautiful features. I slowly inched to herface and i can feel her breathing on my lips. She's so beautiful. I caressed her face slowly.

 

"Hurry up, Soo."

 

"Relax, Sica. I need my time."

 

"........."

 

I finally had my courage and placed my lips on hers. I intented it to be a simple kiss but when my lips get contacted with her warm lips, my mind just blown out! I can't control my feeling anymore. I kissed her gently, moving my lips on her and nibbling slowly her lower lips. My mind just shutdown when i felt her responded with the kiss and her arms sneakingly latching around my neck and i pull her by her waist, flushing onto my body. I feels like i'm in heaven! I don't know how long we were kissing but the need of air suddenly become very crucial. I let my lips lingering on her lips when i decide to open my eyes. 

 

She's slowly open her eyes and i put my forehead on hers. No words need to say now as both of us tried to catch as much air as we can. I slowly let go of her waist and suddenly felt very ashamed with my sudden action. I mean, yes, she's the one who ask me to kiss her. But i guess i was overdoing it. Urghhhh... What got into you, Choi Sooyoung!?

 

"That was....." I lifted my face and looked back to her with fear. "That's actually... Feels.... Good." I saw her cheeks reddened and warm feeling started to invaded my stomach. How i love this cute creature so much. This is my first time kissing someone and i'm glad that i kissed my beloved girl. But, the thought that she's belong to someone else making my heart felt very painful. But, it's now or never. I must confess to her!

 

"Sica.... Sica... I.... I....."

 

"Yah!!! Soo! Sica! We have to practice now! Hurry up." Just great! When i just get my courage to confess, this silly Hyo just need to barge in and mess all up. I just sighed and looked down. But the i felt warm hands holding my hands. I slowly raised up my face and saw the most beautiful eyes smile in front of me. Even more beautiful than that Hwang Miyoung.

 

"Lets go, Soo. We don't want Hyo to kick us, right?" I just nodded and let her guided me to our practice room. I'm letting you go this time, Kim Hyoyeon! I looked back at the hand that gripping my wrist and my eyes travelling up to the owner. My heart felt so warm and butterflies assaulting my stomach. I need to confess! I need to make her mine! Hwaiting Choi Sooyoung!!!

 

......................tbc

 

Next - first confession.