First Fight

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

Flashback (year 2002)

 

"Sica-ya.... I made it! I made it!!!"

"Woah...Woah... Hold your horse, Soo. You made what?"

"I got the spot."

"Spot? Talk in plain language missy. I can't understand."

"I got the spot. The one that i went for audition. Korea-Japan Idol. Did it rang a bell in you dummy brain?"

"Huh?"

"Aigoo, Sica. I'm so happy! Don't you happy with it?"

"No...."

"Heh? Why Sicaaaaaaaa~~~???"

"I hate you!"

"Wait, Sica. Aish....." Why is she so mad? Anyway, did i told you guys already? I was entering this one audition and I nailed it!! I'm so happy. But why my best friend mad at me? T____T

**************************************************************************************************************************

She didn't talk to me since like 2 weeks after i told her the news. I also didn't know why is she so mad at me. Is it because of she didn't want me to go? But she's the one that told me that, if i want to achieve my dream, i have to do everything i could to nailed it. But why is she mad at me???? I just let her like that as our company decided that i have to attend Japanese classes and vocal classes along with dance classes. I barely have time to think about Jessica's madness at that time until one day when i knew that i will be gone to Japan to start practice there, then only her face came into my mind.

 

I searched for her everywhere that day. I looked for her in our training studio, cafeteria, dance class but there was no sight of her. I spotted Hyo for afar and ran to her.

"Huh...huh....huh....Hyo....h-have you seen Sica?"

"Yo..yo..Sooyoungie~~ Chill woman... Calm down."

I took deep breath before launching the same question to her.

"Sica. Have you seen her?"

"Hmmmm..... I thought you known her better. Isn't that you are like peas in a pod? Always seen together wherever, whenever?" This little danshin surely knew how to raise my anger. Hish....

"I'm asking politely, Hyo."

"Aigoo... Our Sooyoung pissed off, eh? Okay, okay... She's at classroom number two. Maybe crying since i heard sobbing noise when i peeping inside." Without any further details, i fled to the classroom. Why is she crying? Maybe something happens? Poor my Sica. T____T

 

I arrived at the class room and slowly opened the door. I saw the love of my life sitting on the floor with her face on her knees. I slowly walked towards her. I realised her sobbing and it hurting my heart by seeing her like that. I sat beside her and i guess she's noticing me.

 

"What do you want?"

"Sica... Please..."

"Go away. Go do what ever you want to do. Don't bother about me." I can't take it anymore. I missed her so much. I gathered all my courage and pulled her into hug.

"Yaaaaa.... W-what are you doing? Let me go!!" I tightened my hugs and she started to punch me.

"Sica. Please. I missed you. Tell me what happen." I noticed that her punches became gradually slow and stopped. Only her sobbing was heard. My heart throbbing seeing her like that.

"You are stupid. You are sSTUPID, Soo. You don't know how much it hurt me when i know that you will  be leaving me."

"Hey, it just for two years. We still can contact each other."

"B-but... I won't be able to see you everyday like now." And she started to cry again. I slowly let her go and looked at her face.

"Awww...Look at you, Princess. Your face looked so funny and your eyes are puffy like goldfish. Come on. Show me your smile. Show me~~~~~" I knew she really hate my aegyo, but who cares when that the only way that can make her smile. And, yes... I made it. She's smiling right now.

"Yahhhh...stop that silly aegyo of you. You are not that cute anyway." I pouted when i heard her teasing me. I slowly drew her back into my embraces.

"I miss you, Sica. I miss you so much."

"Me too, Soo. I miss you, my friend." BAM!! That's it. I just got friendzoned, AGAIN! Aish, doesn't matter. As long as she's not mad at me anymore.

"So, Sica. You are not mad at me anymore, right?"

"Hmphhhh... To think that i'm your bestfriend and yet you have guts to leave me."

"Not that i have choice, Sica. I just entered the audition by accident. And i didn't expect that i will be chosen by them."

"Fine! Now buy me some food. I haven't eaten properly  for days and after that i need to sleep."

"Huh? Haven't eaten? Yahhhh.... Why are you not eaten, Sica? Not good for you health."

"It's because i've been thinking about my idiot friend who are going to leave me and yet didn't talk to me for weeks."

"Aishhh...okay. Okay. Lets go."

 

End of Flashback

 

At that time, i felt so blessed. Eventhough she's not mine but at least she's still thinking of me, right? I cherised every moment with her before i gone to Japan. I'm going back and forth from Korea and Japan. The schedules were hectic for me and it makes me so tired. But when i think of her, all my burden, all my tiredness disappeared.

 

I came back to Korea after two years and the first person that i want to see was her. But that was the time where i have my first heartbreak.

 

=======================================================================================================================

Next.... First heartbreak.