First Heartbreak

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

Today is the day that I've been waiting since two years being with Route-O. It's not that i regreted it but i can't contain this silly missing madness that i felt towards certain blondie that have been messing up my mind and my heart since forever. 

 

As i slowly walked through the company door, i was greeted by numerous new faces. Since when did this company have a lot of trainees? Well, i guess its the best for the company to have choices whether they are suitable or not. And who am i to interfere anyway. 

 

Forgetting all the silly thought that been invading my mind, i proceed to walk to the office as i still have to register myself even i am already their trainee since...ummmm... Three years? Yeah... That right. And i can't wait to meet her back. By her here, all of you should already can guess who, right? The one and only my forever crush aka lover, Jung Sooyeon. Ahhhh.... I can't wait to see her reaction when she saw me again.

 

" Right, Choi. You can go straight to Room 2. Your training only will started next week so feel free to introduce yourself to the other trainees and also your trainer."

 

"Yes, Mr Lee. Understood." I just grinned and slowly skipping down the hallway towards the room that he mention. Just when i opened the door, i was met with the scene that making my heart aching and my eyes started to tearing. There she is, hugging a boy while the boy is kissing her neck and she just done nothing about it! I just stood there and blinking my eyes repeatedly while waiting for the scene to sunk in my mind.

 

Suddenly she turned and saw me standing like statue there. I saw her shocked face and she quickly unwrapped her arms from the boy. But, who am i kidding now? My heart already ripped into pieces. I just looked at her approaching me slowly while bitting my lower lips, trying to suppress my tears from flowing out in front of her.

 

"Soo?"

 

That's it! Just one word from her waking me up from spazzing and i can't denied that my heart was crushing. But, who am i to felt that way. I'm not her girlfriend. Let alone her lover. I'm just her bestfriend. Yes! A bestfriend! To her, i was nothing but to me, she's meant a world. But, as usual, i am a hypocrite person. And a hypocrite person usually shows their opposite feeling beside what they really felt that moment. And, here i am. Being that stupid hypocrite person now.

 

"Oh, hi Sica. Didn't know that you have company. Mr Lee asked me to introduce me in this class. Well, looks like the other trainees not here. So, i will introduce myself next week when i'm already start with the class." Yeah, I tried to be as cheerful as i can eventhough my heart feels like being stabbed by million daggers right now.

 

"Soo... Come here. I-i want you to meet Donghae. My-my boyfriend." My whole world just collapsed when i heard her. But, like i say, i am a hypocrite. I forced a smile and managed to blurt a word to her. A word that makes her smile while like poison to me.

 

"Congrats." I can't be hear anymore. I have to make excuses and get the hell out from this room. Well, at least i have 1 week to get used with this breaking news and learned to accept it. "Well, Sica. See you next week. I just remember that i have to go back earlier today. Mom is making a welcome back party for me and she need something from the shop." 

 

I quickly turned around and tried to get out as fast as i can from there. But, suddenly i felt my wrist being grabbed and my body was crushed by someone. And that someone is none other that the person that always causing butterflies inside my stomach everytime she's near me.

 

"Soo. Welcome back. I miss you."

 

i just standing there, blinking my eyes while my arms just limping without hugging her back. I tried to compose myself. I took deep breath and slowly releasing it. I slowly put my arms around her and hugged her back.

 

"I miss you too, Sica." We are still absorbed in our world when i heard someone clearing his throat. Who am i to fool. I was hugging someone's property and that someone already jealous with our intimacy. I released my hug and just bow to that boy.

 

"Nice meeting you too, Donghae. I got to go, Sica. See you again next week. Bye~~"

 

I dashed out without waiting for her reply as i don't think that i can hold my tears anymore. I walked slowly and then faster and i end up running like a maniac to the bus stand. I huffing like crazy and inhaled large amount of air as i felt like my lungs going to burst any second. That's it Choi Sooyoung! Move on! She's already with someone and that someone definitely not you! With that thought, i made my first resolution. Act only as friend and no lovey dovey stuff towards her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for MIA. 

As you can see. This will be all in Sooyoung's POV first. After they already be in one group, then i will make Jessica's POV.

enjoy reading. Sorry for delaying the update. 

I realise that some of my favorite author getting mad with silent readers and lack-of-comment stuff.

as for me, its up to you to comment or not. 

Until next time, chingus.... 

Please believe in SooSica!! 

Good day, Soosicspheres!!