First Confession

Sweet Fluffy Love Story

 

Jessica POV

 

What did just happen?!!?? We kissed!!! Me and Sooyoung kissing!!! Arghhhh... Why did I asked her to kiss me? OH MY GOD!!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! What the hell am I thinking when i asked her to kiss me? And my heart! Why does my heart beats like crazy? Why does I felt like butterflies assaulting my stomach? She's only Sooyoung. CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! My friend. Best Friend! Don't tell me......... No... This can't be. This cannot be!!!!!

 

Next Day

 

I can't sleep at all! me, Jessica Jung. The sleepy head. Can't even sleep a blink last night. And now I woke up early. This is certainly a nightmare! And now I am the earliest that arrived at this morning class.

 

"Wohhhhh.... Jessica? You are early! Are you okay?" Huh? That voice sound............so.......familiar. *turning around slowly*

 

"Oh.. S-Sooyoung.... W-waeee?"

 

"Yah---- S-sica? Why your...."

 

"S-shut up." I need to get away immediately!

 

Sooyoung POV

 

I still can feel her soft lips kissing me back. Eventhough her request only based on her curiousity but I'm gald I get her first kiss! Kyahhhhhh!!!! Walking towards my class with big smile on my face. Everybody looking weirdly at me. Keh... Like I care. Not everyday we got opportunity to kiss our long time crush, is it? 

 

I skip. I jump. I walk. I run. Just because I had the best sleep I ever slept last night. I guess I need to get my Jessica-dose everyday to make sure i slept soundly every night. Kekekeke... Just the thought about it already make me grinning like fool.

 

I entered our class only to be shock with something or rather someone already inside the class. And guess what. I can't believe my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, try to make sure that what i just saw is not a ghost.

 

"Wohhhhh.... Jessica? You are early! Are you okay?" I saw her froze on her feet but slowly yet gracefully (in my eyes, okay! Don't laugh at me)

 

"Oh.. S-Sooyoung.... W-waeee?" Oh my god. What happen to her eyes? Like PANDA eyes??!!

 

"Yah---- S-sica? Why your...."

 

"S-shut up." I saw her immediately run away from me.

 

"Yahh... Sica!!" Why she's running away from me? Is it because of the kiss? That's it! That's why she run away! Wait. Didn't she's the one who asking me to kiss her. Hmmmmm.... I need to find out why.

 

*grumbleeeeee* Ops... Look like I need to fill my stomach first. Hey, a grown girl need to eat, right? I patted my precious stomach and walked quickly to the cafeteria.

 

Jessica POV

 

Why am i running away from her? Aishh... Why my heart beating like this again when i saw her? Choi Sooyoung. What have you done to me? I walked slowly (remember my motto? No running no matter what happen.) towards cafeteria. Maybe some caffiene doses can make my nervousness towards certain Choi calm down.

 

I entered the cafe and go staright to the counter. I ordered my cappucino and slice of strawberry shortbread cake. I paid the bill and turning around to look for empty table. Then only I noticed one girl standing near the object of my nervousness (Choi Sooyoung, who else) and giving something to her. She just looked at her with her cute puffy cheeks that I guess filled with foods right now. I walked slowly towards them, trying to be discreet as I can so that she won't noticed my presence near her.

 

Thank God there's one empty table near her table. I settled down quietly and open my ears as wide as i can to make sure i heard every single thing they said.

 

"Soo-sooyoung ssi. I-i l-like you..." What?! Am i hearing right thing? She confessed to that Choi?

 

"Uhuk... Uhuk... Yahhh.... What are you talking about, Soyeon ssi?" Look like she's also shock with the sudden confession.

 

"Sooyoung ssi. I like you. Please be my errrr.... special friend?" I saw her just froze on her seat and stop her munching. Her eyes blinking rapidly which i found so adorable. Jessica... stop calling her creepy thing. Cute? Adorable? Urghhhh... Well, I just continued watching them when suddenly her eyes found mine. I quickly diverted my eyes to my foods and immediately sipping my cappucino. 

 

"Arghhh... Hot!!" Aigoooo.... Why did i bought hot cappucino??!! Now my tongue got numb. Silly Sica! I slowly raised my head only to found out that both of them already gone.

 

I finished off my drinks and foods and walked like zombie towards the class. I kept on wondering, why am my heart feel like being squeezed out when i heard someone confessing to her.? Who is she to me? She's only my friend, right? Well, she's used to be my best friend before she went to Japan. And I have a boyfriend FOR GOD SAKE! Eventhough I don't know whether he still want me or not. But the thing is, I gave my first kiss willingly to HER. HER as in CHOI SOOYOUNG and not LEE DONGHAE! Urghhh!!!

 

GOD!! What this feeling exactly? Why am i never felt this way when I am with Donghae? And why, Sooyoung?

 

--------------------------tbc

 

Next - First Rejection