Wait for me....

Love path

 

03 years later...
 
"Hyesung ah, I'm here to visit you again... Time never stay...
Can't imagine Shinhwa had already been debuted for 17 years. 
How long do I need to wait again for you to awake? I never been such passionate before...
But you broke my record.. Hehe...
Even though this three years shinhwa still continue the schedule without you..
But the difference still very clear... The show without you was bored.
The song track without your voice is out of tune.
We ever tried to give up, but we all knew that if we keep stubborn minded, Shinhwa will destroyed. The source of energy which support us is you..
We stay up until today, Shinhwa keep shine until nowadays is because of you... We really miss you.." ....
[Knock knock!] "Eric Hyung, we need to get to the airport now. The flight is 30 minutes left." BoGun keep rushing Eric. 
" Bye, Hyesungie... I'll be back." Eric leave a kiss at Hyesung's cheek and left out the room....
 
Hyesung's POV
Where am I? Why my head is ing pain!? Eric? Is he Eric? Eric, help me...
"Hyesung Hyung, you awake!!... Thanks God..." Jinnie keep turning around the room and keep repeats the words" Thanks God..".
"En.." I try to sit up my body but my muscle system no function ...
"Ya, I forgot... Stay still, Hyung. Don't move. I'll call the doctor now..."
What exactly happen? My head is out of blank. So I'm in the hospital now?
Wait until the doctor finish all the check up, I leave out a question. 
"What exactly happen?" 
"Hyesung Hyung, u can't remember those things? That day, you've been  kidnapped together with Eric Hyung. And then.... ....... ........ ..... ...... ....... ....... Everything turn out like this already...." Jinnie said with a sad expression...
So, I've been coma for 3 years... It's hard to imagine... 
" Where's Eric now?" Is he still alive ... I hope nothing happen to him.
"Eric Hyung is at the Tokyo International Hospital now...." Jin keep SMS other shinhwa members.
"What!? What happen to him.!?" I'm worry.
Jin shock by me and immediately comfort me..
"Nothing Hyung, don't worried . Eric Hyung is alright. I haven't finish my sentences yet... He is now filming at there..."
Bad Jinnie, always say something in halfway form... Let me worried...
"Shin Hye Sung Shi, this is your health report.... " my main doctor for this 3 years came in with a report... Jinnie and I listen quietly...
" Everything have been fine.. Just that your muscles are all clam because you've stop moving your body for too long... It'll be fine after you've done your medical exercise ... Between, I've found that the blood cube that block in your brain, which cause you to coma for 3 years have miracle disappear. You'll be able to leave when you've finish your medical exercise..." After the reporting, the doctor went out to another patient room..
"Jin ah, help me to book a ticket to Tokyo, I want to give Eric a surprise. And please keep it as a secret... "
" I'll go with you Hyung, your body are now still weak... "
"Hurry up and bring me to do the medical exercise so I'm able to leave here quickly..."
"Sure Hyung, ... Be patient.... Ya, walk with it slowly... Ah, be careful .... "
 
Eric, wait for me!!..