Paradise marriage

Love path

 

Sorry for my mistake, because I upload the wrong things just now... Now this is the real chapter.. Hope you like it.. And it's not an end yet... Enjoy~^^
 
 
Eric's POV
Where am I, now? This is the first thing that came into my brain when I open my eyes.
Some ear-piercing sounds keep disturbing me... Until I heard someone calling me..
"Eric oppa, how are you? You must be very curios about this. But!.. Today...is the day I've been waiting very long.. Why? Because last year at this date, this time, you hurt me endlessly. There's a deep scar left in my heart... Why? Why? Tell me!! Why must you do that? Why must you break up with me? Did I did something wrong? Why? We've been together for 2 years... Give me a reason!!" She start to say.... That's smoke keep distracting my vision, i can't saw her face? I cannot simply have any actions first.. I still haven't conform that how many people involve here... "I'm sorry..." I said... The truth was I've hurt her in the past... 
"Never mind.. I know the reason you damp me.. Is because of him right? The pretty guy.. Shin Hyesung... Did he better than me? Answer me now.. If I let you go..you must be with me together, marry me as your wife and damp him... But if you choose him... I'll let you regret... Forever.. Now answer me!.. What is your choice?" The voice came closer and louder... It's sure the distance is shorter... 
"No matter what... I'll always choose Hyesungie.. I'll only marry him as a wife.." I answer without thinking... Nothing is important than my yobo... I can sacrifice anything for him.. Even my life..
"Why!? Why!!? I can't accept the fact that I lost to a boy... Yup, you're right... If the person is a girl maybe the chance still there.. But he end up with a boy... I have no chance to win a boy.. I told you already Eric Ssi... If you choose him, you'll regret... This is your decision... Hyesung Ssi... Lets say one last words to your only and forever lover... " It shock me when I heard she called Hyesung name... Is Hyesung really there? I don't want he be in here though... It's dangerous..
 
Hyesung's POV
Eric!! It's Eric's voice!! Where am I? I can't move,see, even my voice been block...
Eric... What is he talking about? I focusing on his conversation...
It's better if I didn't listen to it... Because the conversation made my tears fall down... 
"No matter what... I'll always choose Hyesungie.. I'll only marry him as a wife.." 
He finally take me as his yobo.. How long I wish this day would come... Am I dreaming now? No... When the lights turn on, when my vision is clear, I know everything is true... 
"Hyesung Ssi... Lets say one last words to your only and forever lover... " 
I saw Eric been tied on a chair , "Hyesungie, Mianhae... Annyeong...Saranghae..", tears falling down from his face too... 
"Sa...rang....hae... E...ric" It's hard to speak out with a completely dry vocal.. But I want too..Even though there's blood taste...
"Now, it's time for you two to say goodbye... Throw both of them down to the sea now!! ". Just then I realize that we're on a ship..
They release us from the chair, but the rope still tied on our body... Scared the fact that we escaped..
"Annyeong, nan sarang.." These were the last words that I saw Eric whisper..
'Annyeong, my only love' I whisper in my heart...
"Pomw!!" We both drop into the sea... The sea water is too clear that we can both watching in each other eyes... The eye contact that full of love, joy, memories, pains, and every feeling they had been through.. 
The first sight love when I saw him...the feeling...the awkward moment...the shyness..everything... Just like the sea wave, keep flash back..hitting my mind...
"Ya!! Moon Jung Hyuk!! How many time I told you not to do skinship with me!! I hate that!!" "Ya, Eric ah.. Gomawo..." 
" I love you!! I love you very much! But we're oil and water! We can't be mix together..." "Who say so... I love you too,Hyesungie.." 
Memories keep flash back... Oil and Water... My first awkward confession... Our first date.. First candle night dinner... First kiss... First time heard he said the three words... "I love you"... First and last marriage purpose...
'I, Shin Hye Sung, will always love you,Eric Moon, take care of you, be by your side forever and ever'.  "Would you marry me, Eric Moon as your husband and only love?"
"Yes, I Do.."... 
 
Eric's POV 
I fight very hard to escape myself from the rope.. Finally..I success.. 
The first thing that went in my mind is Hyesungie.. 
He is right beside me.. Not far ago... I try to wake him up and release him from the rope.. But his body sink lower and lower... I grab his neck to the sea surface so he can barely breathe... I swim harder and harder to pull him to the beach side...
Times flow fast... The sun almost set.. 
I used my last strength to move on, the we finally reach the sea side...
There're some people at the sea side... Some of them already phone ambulance..
"Hyesung ah... Be strong!! Hyesung!! Wake up !!" I help Hyesungie with CPR..
There's water flowing out from his mouth... But the breathe very weak... Then I suddenly saw his mouth open and whisper some words..."Yes,I Do.."...
The words that I've been waiting for years... He heard it.. He didn't take it as a joke as what he said last time... But, why? Why in this situation? Why God be so cruel, taking his one and only lover away from him? 
                                           "Why?!!!?!!!?!!!?"
 
 
The shout wasn't last very long... 
In a beautiful sun set, by the peaceful sea side... There's two boys lying on the sand.. One at the bottom, one at the top... Both of them have tears falling down with their eyes tightly close... But... They also leave a most beatiful smile on their face...
 
"Would you,Shin Hye Sung,marry me, Eric Moon, as your only love and husband? Together with me pass through sickness, sweetness, bitterness, sadness and happiness with all your love until one of us be apart?" A handsome and cool boy ask...
"Yes, I Do.." A pretty boy answer... 
"Would you,Eric Moon,marry me, Shin Hye Sung , as your only love and wife? Together with me pass through sickness, sweetness, bitterness, sadness and happiness with all your love until one of us be apart?" Now is the pretty boy's turn..
"Yes, I Do" The handsome boy answer...
"Let's exchange the ring now, my yobo.." The handsome boy took the pretty boy's hand and put a ring on his finger... 
"My turn" The pretty boy put the other ring into the boy's hand..
"It's kiss time.." Both boys kiss each other with love in their eyes...