Teaser 3 - The Sensitive Crybaby

Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy! ▬ { currently reviewing apps }

━ { Timeline ;;
September 22, 2012
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seventh Heaven Orphanage

Cheeks already stained with dry tears from earlier, Minji couldn't get the half-chewed food down as new tears began prickling at her eyes; tears that soon began to fall. Starting with small sniffles, soon enough loud wails and sobs were shaking her small body as she was led away from the table and the rest of the children.

Brought to the hall outside their makeshift canteen, her tears had yet to let up as hung open, rice and seaweed giving her a hard time breathing as they added to the wailing.

"Goo Minji! Shush! Stop crying... Minji!"

It was obvious to anyone who had been around long enough that it was one of the new workers trying to calm the crying girl. 
If they weren't, the girl who appeared to be just aging twenty would have instantly sought out Minji's peacemaker and the whole orphanage's little saviour, Kim Sungjin, who was never too far from where Minji's cries could be heard. A passerby had sighed at the sight of them and his heel to go back where he had come from, trying to find said saviour inside the children's canteen.

"Minji! Minji, hey, Minji would you like a candy? ...Minji, please stop crying!"

From shouting to bribing, the worker tried coaxing the young girl from her outburst, only to be met with a strong sense of failure. She groaned to herself - if she only knew why the little girl was crying at all. Maybe it would have helped a little bit. Getting up from her kneeling position in front of the girl, the worker was jst about ready to give up when a firm, yet much calmer voice spoke up.

"Minji-ah, please close your mouth. You may catch flies, or worse - choke."

His words worked like a charm. It wasn't an instant reaction like water to a flame, but slowly and surely the youngest was beginning to calm down. Her wails faded like background music as the scene of the passed, and her sobbing slowly came to a stop until she was left with only small whimpers.

Minji did her best to finish her leftover mouthful as Sungjin walked over with a handkerchief pulled out. Raising the soft, clean fold of material, he wiped at the tear tracks on his dongsaeng's cheeks, then doing her well by cleaning off the snot and whatnot dirtying her cute face. Left with a pink faced four year old, Sungjin was then met with an armful of her as Minji pulled herself closer to her "Sungjin Oppa!" with a tighttighttight hug.

Minji buried her face to his side, seeing as that was as tall as she could make herself be with Sungjin, and stopped crying altogether. She felt him pat her hair, most likely trying to calm her down as the new worker conversed softly with the young boy, trying to take some tips into consideration. Minji ignored them, but let herself be comforted by Sungjin's soft voice and gentle hand.

______________________________

▬ { PD-nim's { in } significant corner ;;

Hi guys! { /laughs/ } it's been a while since the last teaser
so we thought of doing another one. c: possibly going to do 
one for each kiddo - not too sure. but but but!
Guys, guys; I hope you remember. deadline is almost here!!

there was one who pm-ed for an extension. though remember 
to pm our co-pd-nim as well, we might be able to give an
extension for valid reasons { though we'll still be choosing from 
Nov. 12 onwards }. Anyway - g'luck!

▬ { Assistant PD-nim's significant corner ;;

'Erro Everybody! Co-Pd-Nim here c':
So sorry for such a long period of waiting without updates-
that can be blamed on me~ /sheepish grin/ but! hopefully
we can satisfy you all with this update hereour next teaser!
this time written by me- (which explains why it's so askndfj-)
and really, it's only up to this level because Pd-nim is the
greatest and she took time to go over it and edit it andandand-

/bricked/ wellenough of my ramblings! thank you all to
those who have applied, (and still applying!) & best of
luck to you all~