Teaser 6 - The Charismatic Troublemaker

Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy! ▬ { currently reviewing apps }

━ { Timeline ;;
September 23, 2012
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seventh Heaven Orphanage

There was screaming, there was crying, and Kim Sungjin was currently having an interview with prospective foster parents over at the main office. There was chaos in the makeshift canteen: seaweed had been strewn about, rice littered the floor, and the strong aroma of kimchi was present in the air.

Where was that little boy when we most need him? 

There was more whining and wailing, and the young volunteer had begun hearing Minji’s soft sobbing turn into loud cries until she was ushered into the bathroom to clean that little mess that was her hair, wet with seaweed soup and emitting a stench of cabbage kimchi. The volunteer sighed; he could feel the veins popping out from anger already.

No, they did not need Sungjin. They could do fine on their own.

“Choi Bihyul.”

A small boy, about the age of five, shuffled forward with a cheeky smile perched on his adorable face. His hair was matted with seaweed, and he smelled oddly of chili pepper. “Hi, hyung.” He greeted cheerily, and Junhee, the volunteer, had to do everything in his will to keep a straight face. This boy was too adorable and he knew it.

“Hello, Bihyul.” He started before squatting down to level with the younger boy. “Bihyul, just what did you do to make a mess like this?”

Bihyul fidgeted in place, his hands playing with the hem of his shirt, but still he showed a cheeky expression: a devious grin was still in place. “Um, I was a bit bored, and Minji wouldn’t play with me at all.” The boy said, starting a long winding explanation that – if Junhee had to be honest – did not actually have anything to do with what he was asking. “…so then Minhyuk spilled his soup all over me, and Hana threw kimchi at me, but it landed on Minji and some on Soojin noona. So Soojin noona went to call for Sungjin hyung but since he wasn’t here, she ended up calling Munki ahjumma and –”

Junhee stopped him with a raise of his hand. His head was starting to ache from all the unwanted information this kid was feeding him. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. Bihyul didn’t say anything, but blinked owlishly at him. He turned back to the kid and poked his nose.

“…and you regret everything, right?” he asked. It had always seemed to end this way with Sungjin anyway, so he decided to try it out. Bihyul nodded eagerly, a large grin on his face which clearly did not say he was sorry at all.

“Yes, hyung,” Bihyul said, doing his best to imitate a guilty puppy. After a few more moments of staring with the younger boy, Junhee finally relented: with a small ‘you may go’ and ‘apologize to the other kids’ he was ready to send the little boy away.

Bihyul laughed and pecked his cheek as a sign of thanks, before running off to get cleaned up – or, most likely, to wreak havoc again. Junhee watched him go with a small smile on his face. The boy was simply too pure and too adorable. He got back up and immediately grimaced at the sight of the makeshift canteen.

Junhee groaned and dragged a hand across his face.

They needed Kim Sungjin so, so bad. 

______________________________

▬ { PD-nim's { in } significant corner ;;

mmm. and we're back to kids' teasers! / laughs /
would you guys like us to reveal two (applicants) per teaser, btw?
just so we can get the show on the road. c;
haha.
Nam is currently busy, so updates will mostly be done by yours truly.
c: g'luck everyone~