Teaser 2 - The Hidden Gem

Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy! ▬ { currently reviewing apps }

━ { Timeline ;;
September 21, 2012
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seventh Heaven Orphanage

"Soojin, stop bullying Hana!" 

"Minhyuk-ah, come on now, eat up..."

"Choi Bihyul! I told you, no more pranks!"

"Shush, Minji-yah, don't worry... now don't cry, don't cry. It'll be fine..."

"Ugh, Hana-ssi, you should stop bothering Soojin-ssi too, you know...?"


Seventh Heaven Orphanage was bustling with noise, as usual. It wasn't anything new for the quiet Sungjin seeing as it was the afternoon, and afternoons were always a little crazy, especially afternoons where the children could not go outside. Not as hectic as during celebrations like Chuseok, or Christmas, but still quite noisy. He watched the volunteers and the workers pace here and there, reprimanding and shushing and playing with the kids stuck inside. 

Sungjin glanced at the window, watching the rain pour outside and drenching the flowers they had planted a few days prior. He didn't particularly like or dislike the rain, but he continued to look somberly at the dark skies. He wished it would be sunny soon, if only for the kids who couldn't sit still. 

"Sungjin-ah," someone called his name and he instinctively turned to the voice. He saw one of the volunteers, a hyung named Kyunghee, with a wailing baby in his arms. Kyunghee looked panicked as he rushed over to him. Sungjin knew what would happen next and he opened his arms without complain. The baby bundled up in a white cloth was passed onto him and Sungjin quietly shushed the baby, humming a tune and rocking her in his arms.

The baby cooed and quited down, her eyes fluttering to a close. He always had that effect on the younger kids, maybe it was because he was a little older than the others... he didn't particularly know the reason why, but the children always went to him when they were in trouble, sometimes the new volunteers would also seek his help. Sungjin looked up at Kyunghee who was grinning sheepishly at him. 

"Sorry for troubling you, Sungjin, again..." he said, scratching the back of his neck before reaching out to take the baby girl from the younger boy's hands. Sungjin gently placed the baby back into Kyunghee's arms with a nod and a small smile. Kyunghee chuckled a little as he watched the little girl sleep, "I'm good with playing with the kids, but I'm so bad when it comes to babies..." he sighed and then grinned as he looked at Sungjin. "Well, it's a good thing you're here. Thanks, kiddo."

With one hand holding up the sleeping baby girl, the other ruffled Sungjin's hair, leaving a warm feeling to spread from the top of his head. Kyunghee stopped abruptly though, walking away as another staff called for his help to placate a troublesome kid named Bihyul.

Sungjin watched him walk away, and once Kyunghee was completely out of sight, he smiled a little to himself, bringing up a hand and touching the top of his head. Sungjin looked at the window again. He really hoped it would be sunny soon.

______________________________

▬ { PD-nim's { in } significant corner ;;

Teaser for the kiddos! { /laughs/ } I'll most likely do a few teasers
like these, so watch out. c: also! There is a deadline now~!  
November 11, 2012. Remember this date, guys! c:
Also! Please welcome our assistant pd-nim, Nam { bitnaneun }! <3
To all those who privated/friends-only their blog, please add her as well c: 

▬ { Assistant PD-nim's significant corner ;;

hello, bonjour,안녕하세요~ thurr name's nam.
you can say i've somewhat worked with our main pd-nim before c':
as you probably see my character is the eldest of the bunch,
mamma yul, and she'll be snagging our tvxq's leadersshi~ /winkeu
hurrhurr. well, i'll try my best to please you all as the assistant
pd-nim at work, and well, hopefully i meet the standards that is
the amazingness of our pd-nim lasfogsodnfisdf /gurggle
and! good luck to you all !!! ㅋㅋ~