Ask Me Anything!

Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy! ▬ { currently reviewing apps }

━━ { Let's know more about 아빠딸 엄마아들!
For those questions that you might want to ask, but are too shy to do so, please refer here~
I'm also not bothered at all if you ask me some stuffs, 
it makes me think that you're really putting a lot of thought with the application.
Feel free to ask me anything if you do not find your question here!

oo1 ) You say you want us to copy the form, but I can't seem to make it the same as yours?

You can find the source code here! And if you need the color palette, I used #3EB489 and #666666. Also, check the sample application if you need any reference~

oo2) Hey, hey - if I said I was from a group, should I apply as an additional member of an existing group or...? Also, what about the sideline jobs? Are they limited to what you've listed?

If you're going to be someone from a group, please make sure it is a fictional group! It will definitely be easier for me, especially since if I found similar applications (as in, concepts and such) then I could easily just merge the two groups together to make one! 

And you are definitely not limited to what I've listed. With that said, go crazy thinking up of something else I've missed! Feel free to add anything! I love creative applications. 

oo3) 1993 is too old - can't I/my partner be a 94 liner? That's still 18!

Yes, it is! Especially if we take into consideration the Korean ages. However, I'm basing this on real time, and if you think about it, if this really was a variety show in Korea, having someone under their legal age { which is actually 21, meaning 20 in international standards } appear on the show will be troublesome. So please take that into consideration as well. Remember, I'm looking for realistic applications~!

oo4) Real time? What do you mean?

Real time means, real life. As in, though everything will be done based off what I read in allkpop, it will be parallel with real life. SECRET makes an explosive comeback with Poison? Shinhwa's Junjin was revealed to be dating Spica's Park Joo Hyun? They're going for a couple type on the Chuseok special? Everything will somehow be incorporated there, at least, as well as I can do it. For a clearer take on how I do this, take a peak at D-Tour and my own version with We Got Married.

oo5) Hmm... with the age restrictions aside, who else is available to be my partner?

Everyone! At least, every idol who debuted prior to September 1st 2012. However! You cannot be paired with someone in the same agency as you. We're working by We Got Married standards on partners. And speaking of which, guys and girls who have appeared on WGM { both past and present }, like Jo Kwon, Leeteuk, Jung Yonghwa, Kim Taeyeon, Victoria Song, and Ham Eunjung, will not be allowed as partners. Those who are in military as well will obviously not be valid.

Also, I highly discourage applying with any of the B1A4 boys. I love them as well, but considering the limit with 'real time,' then they will not be able to do this as they are currently starring in KBS' Hello Baby.

oo6) You know what... It seems that this is purely for female applicants! 

Oh no, terribly no! I'd actually love some male applications. Just for a bit of variety, you know? That does not mean I will be choosing based on the "number female, number male" concept. I'll be choosing based on whose application seems the best in regards of compatibility with the kids, and who seem "realistic" enough to be idols.

oo7) Kids? Oh, the kids - right. I forgot about them... so who's currently popular amongst the applicants?

Surprisingly enough, it's the daydreamer Jung Minhyuk! I thought you guys would have liked Lee Soojin better, to be honest, since she's such a diva. Haha. Please, everyone, give some love to our little ladies! No one has applied for the girls yet, and I would love it if you gave them some love. I kind of actually want to switch from Kim Sungjin to Song Hana, but I already have an outline set for Sungjin and it fits well with Ryn...

WOAH. @____@ News update, Soojin is currently gaining all the votes. { /laugh/ } and ironically enough, Minhyuk isn't getting much. XD ahh, let's see who'll make it in the end though.

Again, for the list of kids, look
here

oo8) Hey, hey - if I don't get picked though... what will happen? Should I just unsubscribe?

Honestly, I'd really be upset. A lot of people have been telling me that they like the idea, but when they're not picked, they unsubscribe. It makes my confidence go waaaaaay down, and affects my writing a lot. I'm sorry, but I'm a very emotional person. BUT! I understand why you're hesitant  to stay subscribed, and I won't try to convince you any more if you'd wish to leave.

I should tell you guys though, actually, I'm just repeating this from the foreword, but I'll be using every single one of the applicants. The rejected ones will either appear as MCs for the show { like, guest MCs on WGM } or cameos during the "behind the scenes" chapters. So watch out for that~ you might just miss it. ;)

oo9) This seems like such a big project! Will you be able to do it alone?

I love to plan big things. It's evident with those who've read D-Tour. Haha.

Regarding if I'll be able to do it alone though... Hmm... I'm not sure. Definitely not. I might need a co-author soon... Is anyone willing to help a sister out? The co-author will most likely be someone who I think will be able to give me out of the box kind of ideas, which I will be judging based on their applications.

And yes - being a co-author definitely means I have accepted the application. Is there anyone interested...?

o1o) Before I forget... you said this was only season 1 - does that mean there'll be other seasons?

Hopefully, there will be! If this apply fanfic will be a success, I'll most likely do a second season some time next year or something. Think of me as... a producer of some sort - speaking of which, why don't you guys try calling me PD-nim instead of authornim? ;) Haha! Just kidding... or not. Whichever floats your boat, guys~ 

o11) Hey! When's the deadline? And can we submit/edit anything after that...? 

Yes, there's a deadline now! It will be on November 11, 2012. You may edit or add anything after that since there will be a week judging process to assess the applicants. Me and my co-author { a.k.a. assistant pd-nim } will talk about if we're going to allow late submissions { which I kind of doubt... but hey! you never know }. We hope you can submit by then~!