Sparta, Greece - 371 B.C.

Reincarnation

A/N: *~~~~~* are your thoughts

Kevin Woo - Spartacus

Charlotte Ahn - Aphrodite

Jay Park - Hades
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphrodite's P.O.V
"We're going to have to be brides tomorrow, the soldiers are picking again, and we're in the age group." my friend Athena reminded me for the millionth time,
"Geez woman, do you know how many times you reminded me? I think I got the point in my head!" "Hey, Do you think there's going to be a battle between us and the Boeotians?" Athena said trying to change the subject. "Even if there is everyone knows Sparta will win, oh look the sun is setting let's go home." "Agreed."

 

Spatacus's P.O.V
"Tomorrow all of you will find brides, and produce fearless babies for this great state." The solider in charge of us proudly announced. *Great now I more things to worry about* I thought.

Hades's P.O.V
*Ah piece of cake, the girls can't resist my looks, I'll be able to pick which one I want, OH YEAH!*

The Next Day~

Aphrodite's P.O.V
Athena and I were among the woman who were called up to chosen as brides for the newly trained soldiers. *Great now I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life trying to produce babies and train harder to make sure my babies are healthy*, while I was lost in my thoughts two men stood in front of me.

Spartacus's P.O.V
*That woman looks quiet she'd suit me*

Hades's P.O.V
*DAYUM THAT MIGHTY FINE , YEP SHE'S THE ONE*

Aphrodite's P.O.V
"So miss which one would you like." the solider demanded."Umm I don't know." I whispered

Hades's P.O.V
"General not to be rude, she can't really pick unless she knows more about us, so can she spend one week with us then decide?" "Yes, general I agree with him." She replied. "Okay, but when that one week is up you better have a decision." "Yes, thank you so much." "DISMISSED!"

One Week Later~

Aphrodite's P.O.V
I've made up my mind, every time I was with Spartacus I felt a spark, I asked my mother about this and she answered with "He's your soul mate just like your father and I." Every time I was with Hades, It was hell, he was full of ego and kept praising and talking about himself.

Narrator's P.O.V
The General rounded up the Aphrodite, Hades and Spartacus and declared "There is a change of plans, Sparta is going to war with Boeotia. I'm afraid the one that survives will be with Aphrodite, and if you both survive she can make a decision. We go to war in one hour. Good day to you all." and strutted away. Aphrodite decided to use this time with Spartacus, while a jealous Hades developed a plan to make Aphrodite's his.

At The War~

Hades's P.O.V
I saw Spartacus by himself hiding behind a tree, I crept up behind and pierced his heart with my knife so he wouldn't bring any attention by screaming. I carried the body back and acted like I didn't do the killing.

Later That Day~    

Aphrodite's P.O.V
I waited outside my house waiting and hoping that Spartacus would walk up to me and kiss me, but I was wrong, his body was being carried throughout he streets, and I was greeted by Hades. I lived a miserable 40 years with Hades but my three healthy children made the pain bearable.

"In another life, I would be your girl..." Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

 

New Subscribers -

MoonlightByTheStar

likeaboxofchocolates

-xAutumn

 

A/N: Wow I was not expecting any views or subscribers at all, but now I have 4 subbies~ and 60 views. Thank you all!