Egypt - 1550 B.C.

Reincarnation

A/N: My first subscriber (Azn_melz25) really pushed me to write up the first chapter~ :D

Kevin Woo - Horus

Charlotte Ahn - Isis

Lee Joon - Osiris (A/N: I really like Lee Joon so don't think I'm hating ok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isis's P.O.V
It was a 3 hour walk to the slavery house, Ma decided it would be good to go to the slavery house to pick new slaves with Osiris my fiancée for our household when we get married. Anyway we (more like Osiris) decided to pick one from Nubia, he seemed quiet and I didn't really care I just wanted to get back home. On the way home Osiris left us for half an hour to get some supplies. "Why are you with him?"

Horus's P.O.V
I accidently blurted out "Why are you with him?", "So my parents could live a better life, the earnings from my singing
days aren't enough to support the family." She replied. "Could you sing for me?" I surprisingly said. "Sure." She ended up singing one of the songs we sang back when I was a scholar at Nubia, it brought back memories.

Isis's P.O.V
"I'm back." Osiris proudly announced. "Did the slave hurt you in anyway, I'll beat him into a pulp." "No, he didn't do anything, stop overreacting." "Aww, but I'm your fiancée aren't I allowed to care for you?" "Aish, don't Worry, I want to go back home."

5 Hours later~

"Hey baby, are you ready to perform?" Osiris asked, "Yep." I walked out of the room and onto the small stage, I sang my heart out like i usually did when I performed, as usual i received a standing ovation and flowers being thrown at my feet. After the performance Osiris pulled me aside and said "I promise you when I come back in 6 weeks after serving my mandatory enlistment, I will marry you" and walked away leaving me surprised.

The next day~

Horus's P.O.V
The other slaves bullied me to serve breakfast to Isis as they knew she had a terrible temper when being woken up. I
cautiously opened the door and saw her already woken up staring into space. "Ahem, miss your breakfast is here." "Leave it on the table." "Is there anything else you would like for me to do." "How do you not marry the person you don't love." "I'm not really sure, but in many stories they decide to leave and never come back." "You can read?" "I was a scholar back in Nubia before Egypt decided to invade us." "Could you tell me a story?" I started reciting the tale of Beauty and the Beast (A/N: I know 'Beauty and the Beast' wasn't around this era)

6 weeks later~

Isis's P.O.V
The 6 weeks I spent with Horus was heaven, every time we did something together I was falling deeper in love with him. Osiris is due back soon and I know I'll never be able to spend time with Horus like I used to.

Horus's P.O.V
I was in love there was no denying it, I was head over heels for Isis. I knew we were meant to be. I was going to make her mine. I stormed into Isis's  room. "I love you, and you may not return the same feelings but I just want you to know I love you" "So it's not just me, I love you too Horus." I got down on one knee "Will you do the honours of marrying me, I know I'm not rich, but we wouldn't need a lot of money if we had each other, we could run away together..."

Osiris's P.O.V
"Will you do the honours of marrying me, we can run away together..." I heard the slave say. I angrily kicked the door down and stormed in. I grabbed Horus by the neck and started beating him into a pulp, "Did you just propose to my fiancée?" "Yes, We love each other" "Is this true Isis?" "Yes." she meekly replied. I pushed her to the floor, "I'll deal with you later but first loverboy." I dragged Horus with me to the Nile River. "Now, would you like you death slow and painful, or painless and fast." "What kind of question is that? Of course painless and fast." I quickly stabbed in the heart, he was dead instantly, i threw him into the river to be severely pulled apart by the crocodiles.

I walked back home and shouted, "Isis, even if you don't love me we are still getting married." "But sir she isn't here"
One of the maids replied."WHERE IS SHE THEN???" "She left a note."

Dear Osiris~
I know you left to kill Horus, but my heart belongs to him and only him. I know you will force me marry you that is why I left, please do not look for me, I never loved you I only used you to support my parents, find someone else to be happy with......