Feeling

Look at me (Shy Rabbit)

SANDARA POV

I stiffed to found jae pulled me and give a peck on my lips, I just want to push him and make a move but i can’t do anything my body froze and can’t even make a bit move from whole of my body. But then the pain knock hard my heart when i look towards the door and found the shadow slowly steped out the room and suddenly the door slammed make the loud sound over the place. I push jae immidiately and walk out “didn’t he left ?”, I mumbled while running toward the door, with all my strength I push the door and just to walk out but I found him sitting on the ground and just give me a blank stares ‘did he saw everything’ I thinking on my mind. “eh.. I just …are you ok?”, he said while still sitting on the ground, I just stunning and staring at his confused face. I just saw a confused face on his but I just hoping he didn’t see anything and he just standing here without knowing anything. “ah.. I just want to go but I left something there but I can coming back tomorrow ehee…I think I must go..”, he said then and leave me behind stunning in the entrance. “something left ?”, I whispering while looking him leave “hhuhh.. what am I doing just now… just back to the class dara..uh what is this”, I said to my self while steping but then I found a few of letters that laying on the ground make my eyes widen to read the written of the leters that just like the poem.

 

I hate all this waiting

When you’re sad,I feel like I’m dying

 

I want to make you happy

Rather than going through the pain alone

share some with me baby…

 

Please look at me

why can’t you realise that I am your love

Why are you the only one who doesn’t know

 

“it seem haven’t done yet…”, i whispering again and without knowing my lips just turn into a curve. “Dara..”, suddenly jae approach me and make me turn my body to face him “i- I’m so sorry, I don’t mean..”, he said he seem panic so I just cut him “i’ll forget it..jaejoong ssi nothing happened right?”, i said  try to not talk about what happened while smile at him then leave him behind.

 

JIYONG POV

I just arrived in the park then I take a seat on the wooden seat bowed my head with tears flew on my checks, slowly I lift my face sweep it away from my checks and breathed heavly feel the air gently wash my face. I got a thought in my mind ‘I really wonder how is her live now since that much different change on her’. I open my eyes look around the place while moved the swing with my feet pull the ground make it swinging and bring my body moved sway back and forth “I never forget the way she smiled at me, that angel smile”, I said while the curve suddenly form on my lips “I miss it, I really miss you dara if only I could ask you everything”, I said while looking around “and this place, when we play and laugh together will you remember me as I do…”, I said while swinging and took my hand grip both of the string “Dara… haha what is this I miss you more now…”, I whisper while staring the sky and take a deep breath. ah… that place !! I should ask her about dara…”,I said while jump from the swing and leave the swing swaying behind.

 

I just walk to my part time job I doing my job not to pay my needs but I just helping the ajumma that I know, I know her since I was 4 years old I even play with her daughter. We are playing together in the kindergarten she just like a glue that stick to me everywhere I go. They was a wealthy family before but someday a rumors spreading around about her family and I just cant found her daughter anywhere, our family are pretty close but my father and my mother also didn’t know about them after the day. One years ago I saw this ajumma in the market and I try to follow her but what a shock when I found she was grocery owner and very different from what she was before. She also didn’t remember me even when she know my name (I was put in a job to be a errand boy at her grocery).

 

“I’m kwon jiyong ajumma… aish you always spell my name wrong”, I said complaining at her “arasso jinjong-ah just help me with this stuff”, she said again while spelling my name wrong again. “ajumma how old are you now?”, I teasing her “what you mean asking my old huh ?”, she said complaining “aniyo… you just called me wrong even I told you the right one”, I said again “arasso..arasso..jiyong-ah are you happy?”, she replied me “hmm.. very happy ajumma, but ajumma ”,I just want to finish my words but “yah !! stop calling me ajumma, I’m your boss neh..”, she said again “arassooo sajangnim haha I got it so don’t spell my name wrong again neh..*clear my throat* keunde sajangnim..”, I call her again “mwooo?!”, she replied “why are you do a hard work like this, didn’t you have a child? Hmm”, I asked her again “obseo… don’t asked me again you just want to know my daughter didn’t you aigooo”,she said complaining “ah… you already know about it sajangnim kekeke did she beautiful? Neh.. come on sajangnim introduce her to me, if I use a neat shirt I must be like an idol you know”, I said again teasing her “just do your job jiyong-ah… you pass a time while you wasted a time talk to me here… did you want to make me bankrupt?!”, she said while higher her volume “neh… sajangnim !!”, I replied her and back doing my job immediately.

 

Next day…

 

“ok everybody have a nice day”, Mr. Yang said finish the class as he left the class. Student are go after him behind and so I’m, this day I planning to walk to the park that I’ve visited yesterday. I just a few  step from the class  “Jiyong oppa!”, I stopped my track to heard someone call me behind then I turn my body face her “ah yoona, what made you here?”, I asked “yah! Do you forgot your promise yesterday?”, she asked pouted cutely “ohh about that I’m sorry can we just do it ne..”, I paused when saw the girl with a curly brown hair and thinny body that talk with her friends cheerly ‘slow motion’ walk towards us, I quickly pulled yoona in my arm make her gasp “I’m hungry let’s get a lunch”, I said make yoona just smiled and lay her head on my shoulder  then we walk towards the cafeteria with the girl left behind.

 

“what you’ll order ?”, I asked yoona who standing beside me “ummmh, what about hotdog?”, she answer “got it, I’ll take an order”, I said and take an order “arasso, I’ll waiting there hmm”, she said while pointing the table at the corner “arraso, just take a seat and wait me neh..”, I said winked to her make her nodded and then take a seat.

 

I just can’t face dara after that day, I don’t know but feel numb in my heart remembered all the moments that saw it I can’t handle all of the pain hit my heart “ajumma, I cancel my orded I’m sorry ajumma..”, I said to the cafetaria ajumma and approach yoona that seat on the corner waiting for me “yoona-yah lets lunch in another place hmm”, I asked her while pull her to her seat “yah! Oppa wait!”, she said confused “what’s wrong oppa?”, she asked worried and holding my left arm “nope, I just bored with the menu, well where will we go now”, I said try to turn th conversation “umhh, it’s up to you oppa”, she replied again while give me a smile “oppa, look at this”, yoona said offer her cell phone in front of him “ah that puppy”, I said staring the puppy picture on her phone screen, but it seem so familiar “yeay… he growth faster… by the way thank’s oppa I’ll raise him well”,she said then close her phone “for what?”, I asked confused while drink my coffie “for giving me a puppy.. gaho…” “Bruupck, ah what puppy ?”, I said chocked while sweep  my mouth and fix my seat  “are you ok oppa?”, she said worried “i- I’m ok but what you just say? Gaho ?”, I said awkwardly.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“omma what is this.. aish blocking my way”, I said while passing a lot of box are blocking my way “just let it there, I’ll give some present to orphanage since it’s a Christmas”, she replied then “ah present.. can I take this one ? I’ll give to my friend then”, I asked while lift one of the box “woah.. it’s heavy omma… what make this so heavy?”, I asked curious “ah.. there’s a puppies doll”, she replied me again “ah… big puppy didn’t it ugh.. so heavy”, I said while bring it with me “guk.. guk.. guk..” “ehem.. you could make a sound neh… aigo I’ll give you to yoona she like this kind of stuff”, I said while take it to the car to met yoona. “what is this oppa… ugh it’s heavy didn’t it?”, yoona said happily “hmm Christmas present”, I said then

 

This night i back to my usual habbit .. I really love to make a playing guitar that make my heart pound in rhytm just like a harmony …

 

*guitar string*

 

 

I hate all this waiting

When you’re sad,I feel like I’m dying

 

I want to make you happy

Rather than going through the pain alone

share some with me baby…

 

Please look at me

why can’t you realise that I am your love

Why are you the only one who doesn’t know

 

I just sang a part of song but I feel something missing this day “what I missing this day hmmm it’s strange?”, I said while looking around and continue playing guitar.

(didn't he feel lonely since he forget about gaho..? yeaah he forget about him and "something he left on the music room before" since gaho the only friend that always by his side and give him inspiration.. hmm he forgot about everything didn't he?...)

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I almost lost him, a day after the boy with his motorcycle almost hit him”, she said sadly “what? B- but how is he now”, I said shook my head to heard that from her “don’t worry dara unnie had save him”, she said make my eyes  widen “d…dara?”,I said confuse “she hug him like this, ah yeah dara eonni..”, she paused when hug her arms together tell me the story “then we found gaho had sleep in her hug, aigoo I think he adore her”, she added, and I suddenly smiled “he love her neh..”, I said then “ndeee !!! she love him ”, she said agreed then continue her food “but why dara…do you know her ?”, I said again confused “hmm… she is my cousin we living together, do you know her oppa ?”, she replied me “your cousin..ah.. but aniyoo just forget it”, I said turn the conversation. I just got something new that dara was live with yoona now. “but..how about the boy with his motor cycle?”, I asked couriously “emhh, he said his name is kim jae joong, I don’t know him I just met him once”, she said innocently, how stupid me even I didn’t know this boy was know her since the first meet, so this long time since I avoid her a week ago I really don’t know about her.

“ah, he also visited dara almost everyday haha I guess unnie like him”, I cleared my throath and give her a heave sigh “omoo, that I said wrong?”, she said worriedly “ah, no I think forget where is my wallet”, I said while out my wallet from my pocket “ah, here is it, just continue your story”, I said take my chin in my palms  faced her “ok, I guess dara unnie like him” “uhukh uhukh”, I choked ‘again’ “are you ok oppa? are you sick?”, she said again worriedly “NO I just chocked, lets continue”, I said calm her “ok cause she never notice the boy like she notice him”, she finished her sentence. “ah..it’s hear good”, I said nodded.

A minute past  and finnaly she finished her food “ahhh oppa, would you come with me on the school aniversary?”, she suddenly said while sweep her lips with tissue “I don’t know but I’ll tell you then neh?!”, I said calmly “I just have no one to come with me,  please come with me…”, she pleaded “arasso arasso just wear your best dress and surprise me then”, I said agreed  “I’ll do the best oppa”, she said happily while I’ve nodded.

 

SANDARA POV

“daraa..”, hyun joong call me while walk towards my direction ”gaho act weird since 2 days ago”, he said worried “did you give him a fish?”, I asked while walk towards the puppy kennel “gaho…”, I whisper rubbed his feather  ”I guess he’s sick dara, you must call a doctor”, he said worriedly “did you tell yoona about this?”, I said then “not yet, she always come home late now” he added. “gukgkguk”, the puppy barking weakly when stare at me sadly “psshhh all gonna be ok neh”, I said while hug the puppy thight and caressed him “I’ll tell yoona then, take care of him”, I said while give gaho to hyun joong and walk away. I feel the numb over my heart and i scared I scared something happen to the puppy I scared if he got hurt somewhere, the feeling was familiar like I ever saw the pain in the puppy’s eyes but I don’t know why and when it’s just feel so known and it’s hurt so much my chest.  I open my phone and press call button on yoona’s contact “yobseo..”, I heard someone speak in another line “yoona, can you go home now? “,I said panic “I don’t know, but I’m on..” “who is that?”, yoona just want to finished her sentence when someone cut it, I guess it’s familiar but I’m not sure about that “Dara unnie told me to go home now, would we ?”, she said to the boy “ah if it’s important I’ll drive you home”, he answer “hmhm, unnie wait me then neh?!”, she said then “ok, take care”, I said while close my phone then walk away.

“oppa she’ll be here for a few minutes”, I told him and found him nodded as hug the puppy make him warm. I don’t want to saw it I don’t want saw the pain on his eyes, he look pale and weak “don’t leave me”, I said weakly then kiss him on his head then he my tears away ‘this puppy can see my fear’ I though.

 

It’s just a minutes until the door suddenly open with yoona walk towards us “unnie what’s wrong?”, she said coriously I and hyun joong just give a ‘worried’ look to her then turn our face to the puppy again “what wrong with gaho?”, she asked confused “he look weird, maybe sick”, hyun joong said while i rubbed the puppy head that laying in my arms “let me”, then someone peek behind yoona make me gasp ‘did he drove yoona here?’ I though then he pull the puppy to his arms “what wrong?”, I said while sweep my tears away from my checks “he’ll gonna be ok, don’t worry too much”, he said coldly, he even didn’t look at me while take the puppy away my arms “yah! Good boy why you look..did someone give him a fish?”, he said frown “no, we know he allergy to that”, yoona said innocently “do you have a milk”, he asked her then walk away follow her. I feel better now to know gaho will be fine, I glad he come here although he give me a coldness but I felt warmth inside ‘he’ll be fine, he’ll be fine’ I though “he’ll be ok dara… don’t worry too much neh?!”, hyun joong pull me to his arms and caress me with his arm rubbed my hair “I’m just scared”, I said weakly “sshhh nothing will happen, it’s ok just pray for him neh?!” he calmed me then I just nodded and pull away him and rest my on his shoulder “you adore gaho too much dara..”, he said then teas me “I love him oppa, I love him”, I answer with my tears flow my check again, I love that puppy and I don’t want to lose him ‘again’ I though.

 

 

It just a mid of the night I’m laying over my bed with my hand back of my head, I let tears flow again my checks I felt the pain hardly  hit my chest make the tears flew harder, then I take a deep breath calming my self ‘this night it’s really not mine’ I guess.


 

FLASHBACK

 

“He just had a bad disgestion, he’ll get better when he remove his dirt (something like poop)”, jiyong said while brusing gaho “yoona.. I’m so sorry I don’t mean it but I was do a mistake with a present that day”, he said again make us confused “neh oppa?.. what do you mean?”, yoona asked then “the truth is that day I have so many kind of box in my house the one is that I want give to you is a puppy doll, but I make mistake while I take the box that gaho used to play… honestly gaho is my puppy ..”, he said again apologies to yoona. But I’m the one who hurts here, I just start to love it but now we found it’s just a mistake to send a puppy here. “hmm it’s ok oppa but you must give me a real one to neh..”, yoona said then “oh.. real one?”, he asked again confused “my present of course and you shouldn’t make a mistake then”, she said again “but … dara eonni seem really like him, eonni it ok if jiyong oppa take him since gaho looks miss him to”, yoona added to comfort me

 

 after make sure gaho had sleep in his kennel I leave him and walk to the dinning room to take a glass of water, then I heard some voice from the leaving room “mianhae oppa.. I should treat him better oppa, it’s my false”, she said sobbing “it’s ok, it’s just an accident don’t blame your self”, then he said calmed her “don’t take him away, I mean we love him and will do anything to take care him please…”, she paused her sentence while Jiyong holding her and give her a hug  ‘what it’s that’  I feel guilt and pain hit over my heart, I want to go, I want to run and don’t wanna saw all of this,  but I can’t make some move even I can’t close my eyes to avoid saw this scene but it just play like a drama in front of me. Yoona continue with her tears I think she just fine if jiyong take gaho since she just ask me before, but I really couldn’t let hin take gaho from me I mean I just getting close to that cute puppy “gaho.. please stay with me”, I wishper while still watching them in drama “you know.. I could just let you owned him but the same time I just torn my self away.. I mean he was so important to me yoona”, he said while whipe away her tears from her cheeks, at the same time I feel the warm liquid on my cheeks ‘it was a short time but I just feel I was owned it for a long time’ the toughs are hanging on my mind and the pain filling my heart at the same time. “hhh…”, I just sweep the tears om my cheeks suddenly the arm pull me make me turn around my body, I saw Hyun joong stand in front of me “you seem not bother with a puppy stuff dara…”,hyun joong said while grip my shoulders “everything was bother me right now oppa”,I said again the tears flow over mu cheeks then he just pull me to his chest “you should let it go if it bother you so much dara…holding your anger will more hurting you then”, he said again while holding me tight, I let the thoughs fly flowing away with my tears  “I told you to went to your room, you should take a rest now”,he said cupped my faceand sweep my tears away my checks “hmm… ”, I said nodded then walk up the stairs.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I roughly sweep my tears away my checks and quickly turn my body to the other side while hug tamtam in my arms “I shouldn’t think too much.. he even saw me with jae last time”,I said while rolling ky body with tamtam on my hand “he’ll didn’t say anything after that day”, I said again while doing the same way. “just sleep dara…. You’ll forget everything tomorrow”, I try to close my eyes while tamtam get a hurt as I stretched my hold.

 

In oder in the living room…

 

AUTHOR POV

“huh… I should to go yoona it’s already late …”,jiyong said to yoona while holding gaho on his hand “nde.. oppa you must bring him often as you promise me neh..”, yoona said replied him “as soon as he got a treatment and get his condition better neh…”, he replied again “hmm but where is everyone?”, he said while looking around (it mean *dara*guys, since he’s no mention to hyun joong present at the first) “hmm maybe hyun joong oppa just in his room, and…”, she just want to finish her words but hyung joong cut her and peeking from the dining room “dara.. was not feel good so she take a rest in her room”, he said suddenly “ah.. oppa I think you just go to your room”, yoona said while approach him to a dining room “but, what happen to dara eonni she was fine before..?”, yoona asked “hmm.. does she really sick hyung, I didn’t see her since I take care for gaho”,jiyong asked while seem worried “hmm… I think she really like him and it really hurt her so much”, he replied jiyong “hmmm did she really change her though oppa… she even scare of a dog before.. yahh gaho-yah dara eonni seems really like you neh..”, yoona said again while cares gaho “I think I really make a mistake to her.. I hope I could talk to her latter to make an apology for this”, jiyong said feeling really sorry “you should not make another mistake then, be more sensitive latter ”, hyun joong said enlightened.

 

Yonna just say goodbye to jiyong and hyun joong just follow jiyong to the doorway “jiyong ssi…”, hyun joong suddenly call him “nde.. hyung”, jiyong replied then “take care of gaho neh.. I hope he could be healty soon”, he said while cares gaho “hmm I hope so hyung, you should go back thank you to welcomed me”, jiyong said while open his car door and take gaho in “it’s ok jiyong ssi.. hmm I should say this, thank’s to care of yoona since she was my little sister, but it better if you just let me do that.. and gaho isn’t just the reason she didn’t feel good.. you know what I mean”, hyun joong said make jiyong thinking “hmm I’ll go back home.. take care then”, hyun joong added then leave jiyong stunned behind.

Next day …

“eonni.. did you feel better now?”, yoona asked welcoming dara in the dinning room while eat her breakfast “nde… ahhh aniyooo I just feel tired last night, I’m sorry if i make you worried”, dara replied her then “it’s good then”, hyun joong said while over a seat for dara “oppa didn’t it too much”, dara said embarrassed “you should treat me well then”, hyun joong whispered teasing her make dara smile.

They just finish they breakfast and go walk to school together as usual “yoona you look happy today”, dara said realize the smile didn’t disappear from her lips since their meet this morning “ahh.. it’s not like that eonni kekeke”, yoona said embarrassed “but.. eonni jiyong oppa went to the music room often didn’t he? You talk about that before”, yoona added “ahh.. I see him sometimes”, dara replied make yoona nodded “why you asked about that?”, dara asked then “hm… I just wonder what he’s doing there, it’ll amazing to watching him playing guitar or something”, yoona said brightly then make dara smile turn to bitter smile then “ah… yeah it’ll be good to you to see  that…”, dara said weakly while look at hyun joong then give him a smile, hyun joong give her a smile back then say good bye as they go to separated ways as usual “hmm… why are you hurting each other since you two know your own hearts”, he whispering while watching yoona and dara from a far before turn his way and walk away.


hello guys... ^^

i'm sorry for the late update i hope you like a strory

Welcome and Thakyou for a new Subscribers i'll working hard for make a good story but i really sorry for my poor english T..T

i hope you could understand with my really standart english

leave a comment too guys...

Love and Peace R-Yong