Santoki girl

Look at me (Shy Rabbit)

AUTHOR'S POV

Dara was surprised to see Jiyong stood before her with a only a few inches, even their noses almost touching. Dara looked down her head as usual 'shy rabbit' she just fetl her heart beat being faster with they closed body. "w-what do you want, stay away from me!" Dara trying to push Jiyong , but not caused Jiyong moved from his place, he is too strong "can you just look at me when you talk to me?", Jiyong whispered to her, lowered his head to see dara eyes, but dara closed her eyes for no longer able to stem the nerve in her heart. Jiyong slowly put his hand on her chin and lifted , Dara wants to push her whole body out Jiyong but he could not move at all she is just too weak. "Hey ... rabbit open your eyes", jiyong whispered softly near dara ear make her heart beat faster, dara obeyed and slowly opened her eyes , when she open both of her eyes perfectly she can look at the figure before her it’s a sharp eye with a brown eye ball,  almost perfect nose,  and lips are not too small but it's tiny and make whoever want’s to swallow it then all the strung into beautiful scenery in front of  her made her heart beat  getting wild and faster ‘now whole of the world could hear my heart beat’ dara muttered in her mind.

 

Jiyong smiled at her as he know they posisition make her uncomfortable, but he just teasing her more now the tip of their noses are even touching ‘oh  GOD !!! my first kiss… ' dara cried in her mind but still can’t move her whole body then she closed her and now she could fell Jiyong breath  wash her face, Jiyong also closed his eyes ' What Happens to me why I just let him make his move just now..wake up dara !! did my first kiss will be taken with this stranger? Oh god what should I do gooooood ! ' dara mumbling to herself “what are you doing now”, dara said weakly even hold her breath “hmmm ? just like what are you thingking about”, he replied teasing her again. Dara just become more and more nervous while jiyong smiling at her and take out his charisma more and more “I miss you toki”, jiyong whisper something make dara open her eyes again “oh?! What are you..?...”, dara just want to finish her sentence but the voice outside the room just make them back to the life "OK !! see you later Tabi!", the girl voice heard from ouside the room and immediately the door open.

 

 "darayaaaah … I've a good news to you-", boom start with a happiness and cheer in her face “o.. what are you two doing? Who are you?”, boom said confused to them, but dara just push jiyong and hurry left from the room "yah! Santoki !! what happened here?”, she say again confused and look at jiyong, but jiyong just give her a ‘I don’t know’ look and she turn away to chase dara “ kachiga…!”, she say again while run to outside the room.

 

Dara just running don’t know where will she go but it seems she’ll skip the class again, right now all that she want just run away . A hour left she just running and finally she feel tired and stop her step , she bowed and get her harms in her knees and breathing hard. Whe dara stand up and look around  she just been anywhere “ahh.. where is it, I think I ran too far.. cih.. like a crazy girl dara… hah…”, she said and walk toward to back of the yard and she saw a couple of old swing in front of her “hmm.. it seems so familiar, but I never been here before”, she said again while get close to the swing and touch it part by part, she gently put her seat to the wooden and move the swing a little bit but she felt the known feeling about this place, the yard. Wooden seat with a ropes looked that hanging in the rusty iron pillar and barely restrained to haddle that load under it “waah.. it’s good”, dara said while swinging. she could felt the air gently wash her face make her warm, then she closed her eyes and feel the air that flow her body  while swinging and moved her hanging feet up and down.

 

Dara just open open her eyes slowly and suddenly she saw the little girl run in front of her directly to the man that stand there not far from her place.

“Daraaa”, she could hear the man called her name "Appa ... I miss you  "the girl then jump to him and hungging he tight" I miss you too my daugh-“, suddenly she heard an gun shoot “*cought* ter”, the man added “ D- daraa hug me tight and don’t let it go yet arraso?!” the little girl nodded. The man close his eyes and suddenly fell to his knees slammed into the ground, then the little girl hugged him and look into his eyes that looked pained and she care of him. "appa… why you fell suddenly, does it hurt?  Tell me where it hurts? "the little girl  look out around his body and try to find where the wound he had, with a worried face. “daraa..daraaa… don’t hurt her !  daraaaa run baby ru-  *gun shoot*”, then she look the women with two of man in black beside her and she shoot by the black stuff from the Man In Black grip in the other line, one of the man in black look at Dara and smile creeply to her, dara could see his sharp eyes stare at her and walked toward her.

 

She could feel the tears in her cheeks ‘what wrong with this feeling and what kind of memory this is’ she mumbling while the tears flew over his face “hiks..hiks..why it’s so sad why my heart feel really numb”, she whispering and stop the swing but suddenly “Dara.. ” she shook her head when felt the arm on her shoulder, she turn her head and see youngbae stand beside her.“what are you doing here ?”, he asked couriosly “ah.. I just .. I don’t know what I’m doing now”, she answer and smile at him. “but why you were here?”, dara ask him back “that’s my house not far from here, I just go to a stationery and found you here”, he answer then “that house ?”, dara ask again while poiting the hugest one house “hmm.. my parent house”, he replied embarrassed that she finally found his real life. “ah.. you a chaebol didn’t you why you didn’t tell me.. hmm we even know for a long time huh?”, she said amazed “neh.. you didn’t ask me before so I think it’s not really important to”, he replied then “I’m sorry I never ask about you we are a friend but you just hear my story”,dara said again feel sorry to youngbae “I’d like not to talk about my family dara so people just know me as I’m, and I glad you just to be my friend even not knowing my status”, youngbae said while pull dara swing and give dara a smile make dara look at him “that why I like you”, he mumbled when turn his head toward the street again, without known dara just look away and move her swing

“woah”, dara said amazed while her eyes widded when she look the sun slowly disappear beside the cloud make the sky turned to the yellow shade (twilight), “isn’t it beauty?”, … but it’s like the pain scene over there, cause that implied goodbye inside the beauty”, he said and smile while saw her then look away “but tomorrow it’s change to be the beauty shyly arch beam, that rises and wake we’re up from the dark of the night”, he added when smile without looking dara that still looking at him “it’s you”, suddenly she said then turn her sight and looked at the sunset  “Taeyang”, she added then look back to her confused friend beside her and look away “The Sun”, she added again without see him, youngbae shook his head, felt his heart knock so hard and beat faster he can’t assume the cold and shy girl like dara can said a few word’s that so touch and make him fall over and over to her.

 

After sunset youngbae just take dara to her home ….

 

“sleep well neh ?!”, youngbae said while rubbing dara’s hair slowly, dara nodded and smile then walk in her hose leaf. Youngbae left after her and smile while wait her in to the house, he walk to his house can’t stop smile and giggling during the way to his house remembered what dara said while the sunset “it’s you” “Youngbae” “the sun”, the sentence occurred in his mind over and over again. “how can’t I love you dara..”, he mumble while rubbed his face and giggling.

 

Dara’s room…

 

“dara…would you let me in ?”, hyun joong knock the door while stand in front of her room, he wait for a minute and nothing answered from her then turned back, but suddenly the door open with the cute girl peek from back of the door with a pink and bunny print in her pajamas. “ahhh, you still awake neh?”, said him awkwardly then follow her in to her room, then he sit on the chair when she sit oh her bed. “i- I just courios if you don’t sleep yet hehe”, he begin break the silent in the room, dara just lift her eyebrows  then silent fill the room and everyone can heard the crickets …“I- I’m sorry did i bother you ?ahh I’ll just go now ”, he wake from his seat, but dara didn’t say anything and just stare at him make him felt more embbarased “I just go to my room, then sleep well neh?!”, he said and turned and walk toward the door with awkwardness step by step, but suddenly his eyes wided when he felt the arms around his waist , he can’t moved his whole body and fell his heart beat faster ”please stay oppa..”, finnaly the tiny husky voice suddenly out from dara small lips that after all of her silent. Hyun joong shut his eyes and try to control him self and turned around, he get his arms around her and rubbing her back head “hmmm you had a nightmare again didn’t you? sssh I’m here, I’m here daraa…”,he said calmed her  and can feel dara tinghted her grip on his waist “it’s ok, I don’t go anywhere” he added when guide dara to her bed and take her head on his chest with her hand still around his waist “go sleep then neh ?!”, he whisper while sweep her check gently she nodded and close her eyes, she can feel warmth in her heart now in his hug. After an hour hyun joong slowly put sleeping dara head to the pillow, then take the blanket and warp her body and give a peck in her forehead “you unpredictable, santoki”, he wishpered then and walk out her room then closed the door.

 

JIYONG POV

 

I push my hand to the air then twist over the bed and slowly open my eyes, but suddenly I take my hand to handle it from the morning shine that through the flimsy curtain in my room’s window “amaaa… it’s Sunday, just let’s me sleep all day”,I said lazily while burried my face to the pillow, then I felt the warm liquid touch my feet  make me jump from my place “Kyaaaa!”, then I saw gaho stand with two hands and stuck out his tongue “aish..kamcagya”, I said while rubbed my face “yaah! Gaho you scared me naugty boy”, I said and cacth gaho and hug him then rolled in my bed with him on my arms “yah! Kwon Jiyong, let’s take a shower then drive me to the market”, my mother said when stood in front of my room door “ammaaa… why you don’t ask uncle Jang to drive you, I need a lot of sleep now! Aish.”, I said while pouted my lips and rubbing my hair frustrated. “can’t you hear me? I asked you not now, just fix your self and hurry drive me”, she shouted and walk out my room, I grunt of frustrated and stomp my feet and go to the bathroom.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"auch...", I slowly lay my horrible body in my bed "I doubt she is a girl, aauch she didn't even heard my explain... G-auch...ooood I'm sure my front teeth had broke", I said while message my hand, I can't expect the girl like boom had a strength like that. How seunghyun crazy cause of that kind of girl.

I just met her in the music room but after school she was come to my class and pull me with her to the music room again “yah ! you ba@#$rd what are you doing to dara huh ? she even pass the class and now I can’t found her anywhere !! who are you daring make troble to my friend huh! huh!”, she shout at me while punch whole part of my body, first she kick my stomach make me threw to the wooden chair, “i.. I’m not doing anything to..”, I just want finish my sentence while try to handdle her hand but then she punch my face "liar! You make her cry again, how dare You do that !! I never see she like that nowhere", she said while give me a punch and kick again in my whole body " I didn't do anything to her, w- why You attack me”, I complain her suddenly attack “I- I even don't know her", I added with my hands on my head to warp my face from her attack.

She shook her head and  stopped her moved and staring at me with an regret face "m- mian...", she said apologily “it’s Ok, let me go now”, I said while stand up and settle my uniform.

 

And that the first night I’ve sleep with a pain in my whole body “auch… gaho give me a message, i got a really big attack this afternoon”, I said while pouted and stare at gaho that lying in his place and look at me with a lazy look. Then I rolled my body and go sleep with a few of wound in my body.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I opened the car door for her and lead to the shopping center "amma ... what will you buy again? ", I asked as follow behind "don’t aksed too much, just follow me neh ..", she said and then turned  to one of the stores.  I continue to follow her and it's about 2 hours passed and dozens of bags are now flooding both of my hand since I’m still in a not good condition (music room accident). I don’t know what she really want to buy, she just never satisfied with buying a lot of things that unnecessary , "amma ... I  'll go to the rest room ", I said as I left her. I walked towards the park area and put the stuff in the car and then walked out of the mall. I don’t intend to run away but just need a breath of fresh air out of there. Dropping her shopping is one of the worst things in my life, I don’t know why this day was coming at me and I just wish there was a little good thing that god will give to me today.

 I walked to the ice cream shop is not far from the mall because I wanted to boosting my mood for now, It’s seem a lot of people who want to order ice cream and I walk towards that "Auch ..", I moaned as bumping into a man who spilled two corn of ice cream into my shirt "I-I'm sorry, aigo what just I do with your shirt", he said apologing while whiping my shirt with his hand "it's ok, but you drop yours ..."  I say while saw both corn ice cream that fell on the floor "yeah, I just go to get a new of that, but I'm so sorry to drop it to your clotes", he said, bending his body "it's ok don’t worry,  here ... get your place ", I said, offering an empty queue behind me " oh thank's, I just bought it to my sister she like stoberry flavour "he said while standing behind me “ahhh, I see”, I replied while take a look to my white shirt that covered with a strawberry ice cream.

After getting the corn ice cream I walked towards one of the seats, but suddenly I saw a pretty tiny girl with a curly brown hair stand in the corner of the shop who seems confused to find something, I think here's my luck today in while walking towards her "chogiyo, can I help you?", I asked, but she only shake her head without looking at me "ah ..  you seem waiting for someone neh…? ", I asked again and make she look at me and how beauty she is with a rabbit eyes, sharp nose and tiny smal lips that started to open her lips to say something ‘if can reach that lips just want to touch it with a quick peck maybe more than it *giggling* she juat make me overwhelmed’ but suddenly her eyes widded “you..?”, she said while pointed at me “d..You w wha...”,i just to reply her but then my cell phone rang "excuse me", I asked for permission to answer the phone "yah!  Kwon Jiyong where are you go, come here now! ", My mom called me shout at me while making phone away from my ear" arraso arraso, I come, "I said as I hung up and went back to the girl "I must go now, you can have this", I said when give my strawberry ice cream to her, I don’t know what will she think about me now “it’s a destiny didn’t we?”, I said while smile filled over my face “aish did I miss her already? Why she look good with simple wear like that”, I mumbling again while turned my body to see her again but there’s the man approach her “ah.. she waiting him didn’t she?”, I said while felt numb suddenly the shining sky turn into a dark with a thunder strom “who is he?”, I said again curious.

 

Next Chapter

didn't you remember me santoki, we even made a promises that day the last day before you missing

i think i'm the one who remember our memories ...

what happen to you this far did you had a good life ? 

i just met you again you still the same girl shy and cute  

but something feel missing what is that ... happiness... her smile has changed a lot... 


Pyooong ! :o 

Hello guys.. Santoki is back ^^

Welcome New Subscriber !! Thankyou for reading Shy Rabbit i hope you like it

Please leave  a comment for me :)

Love and Peace R-Yong