Blonde Boy

Look at me (Shy Rabbit)

JIYONG POV

I’m walking in the hall to with my hands in my pockets and I looked around, on one side of the corridor I can see the couple are hugging and kissing each other " tssh! this ert ", I muttered as I continued walking towards. Then I heard some girls shout in panic and some boys seemed to be trying to separate two men who were fighting. I walk toward the crowd “What it’s happen ?”, I asked the boy who was standing beside me “I don’t know but I think they fight for the girl, since I heard one of them say the girl name”,he said while pointing his finger toward the boy who lying on the floor and "seunghyun" was flooding him his punch and leaned top of him .I don’t know their problems but I can’t just stood here and wacht them , seunghyun could kill this boy if I still watching them like this “aish.. he would had a trouble if teacher found this”, I said while approach them and try to stop the fight “let go of me !”, seunghyun said push me away. “yah ! are you stupid, people are watching you now! You’ll get a trouble bro !!”, I shout at him. I finally can stop and tried to calm him down but then he shout again at the boy "Yah jerk! if I heard you say that ing words again about the boom, I’ll have no doubt to kill and cut your ing d*ck, i dont care if anyone stop me!",he said while gimme a stare “let me go !”,he shout at me then he pushed me but I try to block him but I just got a hit on my face “auch ! yah !”, I said annoyed while seunghyun just go and leave me behind. I turn and followed after him "seunghun-ssi", I know this isn’t the right time to interrupt and follow this big man who was covered with this anger but somehow my body and my stupid mouth just did it ,then he stare at me “don’t bother me! get away!!!,” I shock my head "I-I’m kwon Jiyong *offer to shake a hands* *cough* I'm a new student here could we are to be a friend ?" *glup* 'Aish what the stupid mouth' I mumble in my heart "I'm not in a good mood now let introduce your self next time huh? ! ", he replied and passed let my hand hanging " Aish, this is embarassing ", took my hand and turn my way to back to the class.

"I heard seunghyun hit heecul beat it out, aigooo I bet some of heecul bounds broked now", one of the girls said, when some girls busy talking about the fighting during the lunch time in the class ' Why girls often talk about someone else even They Don’t know who’s They are talking about, that’s kind of gossip girl huh?! ' I muttered as i continued walking and about to my seat but "I heard heecul mock boom and berated her in front of seunghyun, aigoo why seunghyun very concerned about that girl”, one of the girls said again and this time I became interested then start to listening those conversation “even when by Mrs. Lee punish boom to clean the toilet when she was late 2 weeks ago and ya know ! seunghyun ask Mrs. Lee to replace her, aish… don’t you think that is love huh?! they even haven’t a relationship”,the other girl added ‘boom’ that girl whom seunghyun said before it’s make me wonder why seunghyun really mad to the boy cause of that girl, how special she is .

I just sit on my seat as see Jessica walking towards me then came over and held my shoulders with her arms and gently my chest then suddenly sat in my lap, I can see some other boy stare at with ‘jelous’ stare "Jiyong, I'm free after school, if you want to go home together I can walk with you”,she said as winked to me and still on my lap' Aish this girl ' " I have other purposes after school, sorry.. maybe next time neh ? ", I answer then push she from my lap she looked upset as she stomp her feet and open “i just ask you now jiyong-ah don’t make me change my mind”, she said again ‘arasso you can change it now cause I don’t care’ “hmmm, ok next time huh!?”, I said while take my seat and offer her to leave “yah !!”, she complaining me but luckly Mr. Choi entering the class and finaly she went to her seat ‘thank’s to mr.choi’ *smile*.

 

SANDARA POV

"Daraa, are you sure already feel better? Ok I ill- ", boom said worried at me " boom-ah I'm very well right now, believe me I'm fine Okay..? ", I cut her sentence and turn my body left and right to make her believe, I won’t make her worry and I don’t wanna bother anyone with a though that I was pathetic and weak. Kyuhyun (boom little brother) and ajumma (booms mother) also take care of me just like a family, I’m so lucky to have a best friend like her and also her family. "nonna, take care yourself, don’t be stubborn ! just call me if you feel not good neh!" Kyuhyun said while holding my hand tightly "arasso… thank you kyuhyun-ah", I said, smiling at him then give a hug to boom and her mother “I must go home now, thank you ajumma, boom I’ll see you later”, I said goodbye to them. “hmmm, text me !”, boom replied me and I just nodded.

“woah…”, I said amaze with the beautiful sky line “it’s about to say goodbye, but you shining beautifully right?, yeah it’ll good if everyone give a good memory in farewell”, I mumbling while satring at the sky in my way but suddenly ‘clang’ “ahh.. it’s rainy”, I said while sweep the water on my face. It’s right… even in a good farewell the sadness come over and embellished it with a tears. "Aunt ... I'm home!", a half run I reached the door cause of the rain running faster "ahh you’ve home, I'll making dinner for you *sign* there’s something happened?" Aunt touch my forehead with the back of her hand with a worries look "I fine aunt,i'll change it first ", I say as i walk up the stairs to my room. " let's take a dinner then, I'll wait you ",she replied and went to the dinning room “nde…”, I replied.

In my room I change my clothes and turn on my cell phone “aigo… it’s all wet”, I said while take of my clotes and go to the bath room. * beep ** beep * then it rang many time, my eyes wided when I saw there were 10 missed call and 5 incoming message.

*10 misscalled from Boomie

Boomie

Take care santoki ! Why you be stubborn huh?! I tell you I’ll take you home but you refuse me T___T Text me when you arrived arraso ! Boomie

Yah! What make you so long ?!! You didn’t text me yet, there’s something wrong ?

Boomie

Yaaaaah !!! SANDARA PARK !! Where are you ????? Why you didn’t text me ?! tell me that you fine nothing happen neh??

Youngbae

Hey dara… I heard you didn’t come to school this day, are you sick ?

Boomie

Yaaaah ! daraaaaaa…. If you didn’t text me now I’ll go to your home !! Damn I’m worry so bad you know !!! Don’t make me mad santoki !! reply me !!!

Me (to Boomie)

I’m home unnie I’m okay Don’t worry too much neh ^^

Me (to Youngbae)

I’m fine Just have some stuff to do 

AUTHOR'S POV

Dara leave her cell phone in her room then went to the dinning room "what take you so long?", Her aunt asked and given a bowl of rice "hmm .. I just reply any message from boom, she's worried if I didn’t home ", she answered after chewing and swallowing food in "ahh that's girl really care about you neh? I wonder now she have growth to be a beautiful girl ", her aunt said with a smile and eat her food again. On the other hand boom tried calling dara " this girl really tempt me !! yaaah! Dara answer me !!!", Boom said impatiently while shout at her pathetic cellphone, she just dial many time dara number but still no answer, maybe it’s about 10xxx time she dial the number “yah !!!!”, but then… "yobseo ...", dara answer calmly "yahhh!!", Boom Shouted make dara led away the phone from her ear "why are you souting?" dara ask calmly ‘again’ "Why?!! why did you said?!! aigooo this girl jinja make me crazy… you know how much I calling you?!”,boom answered with impatience, but dara again with her calm replied " neh… SO… MANY it’s about to explode to my phone”, dara said teasing boom “yah ! I’m not just kidding Sandara Park!!!”, boom replied again impatiently “arasso arasso, mianhae omma.. I just can’t reach my phone since it rainy in the way I get home”, dara said calming her “rainy ?? are you ok ? you so scared of rain are you ?”, boom said worried “gwenchana… it’s just drizzling but my wear all wet kkk”, dara replied calmly " but I'm sleepy boom, have you ?”,dara said again while yawning “so am I daraaa, you know I’ve waste my energy mad at you while calling you”, boom said calmly now “manhae… for make you worried, just sleep see you tomorrow at school boomi-ah” “nde… you to santoki, bye”, boom said while hang up the phone.

Dara put her body lay on the bed and hugged TamTam [TamTam: the only stuff left by her parents] she feel bad when remember how she’s make boom so worried at her and she so lucky to had boom as her friend that really care and always protect her no matter how cold she treat her.

Jiyong's Room….

Jiyong still not asleep as he was sitting on the roof he was humming while playing his guitar. He make a lot of song his own but he doesn’t tell anyone about his hobby, he realized his talent was when he was sitting in first class of elementary school , often he also secretly send his song to the agency and even get royalties from it. "yah! gaho why are you sleep?! "Jiyong scowling as he moved gahos body that’s already drowning in a dream [gaho: Jiyong's lovely dog] "yah! How you dare leave me here alone…", he said disappointedly, while brush gaho “arasso… sleep well gaho-yah…”, he said again and start picking the string again…

*guitar sound*

“The sky spreading, the freedom

Although Neither of them has changed

Right now, just that ... it's only just that you are not by my side

Let me hear your voice… If we become honest, surely

We'll be able to understand each other

Please open your heart

Let me hear your voice…

The path we have come is, for us, definitely 

An important STEP to that future…”

As he continued singing and played his guitar

SANDARA POV

As usual I walk to school with Yoona and hyun joong, but today I feel very good I walk half run and did a little jump during the way. I plan to visit the music room at the school during breaks later, 3 years was I didn’t sing. I wanna be a singger I loved sing I also got a thropy from a lot of contest , but I change my mind since I found an interesting in book. “Daraa are you in a good mood today?! ", hyunjong said find a good mood in me, he always aware my action didn’t he ? yes he did like my brother he always take a good care of me. “yaah! didn’t you answer me huh ??”, hyunjong said while blocking my way, I just give hin a smile and continue walking to my way since our in the different school yoona and I go to different way “hmm.. arasso have a good day dara.. sister!!”, he said again while wave his hand to yoona and me “nde… oppa see you at home”, yoona replied him then hold my hand.“he must be so lonely, dara.. I think we must searching for a girl to him gelojii ?!”, she said again “hmmm, didn’t he ? I think he just not let us know but he must have one right ?”, I replied yoona while continue walking.

*rang**rang**rang*

The bell (break time) was ringing, i rushed from my seat and headed out of the classroom remember I planned to go to music room today I’m so excited "yah! Sandara Park you haven’t tell me what you did yesterday ", suddenly someone said while grab my hand and make me turn, theres boom stand in front of me and pout like a child "ahh… arraso arraso, omma ", I pulled her hand and she just follow me behind “hmmm… this girl … in good mood aren’t you?”,she said to me while I just give her a big smile. We walked in the hall into the music room " where we ' ll go daraaa ? ", suddenly boom took my hand ask make me stopped " hmm let's see ", I answered then continue walking "mwoyaa! I smell something weird ", boom grinned and looked at me full of temptation, I just smiled and then continued walking but then "Auuch! ...", I bumped into someone, although this time I did not walk with bowed head I think this seems to be my ingrained habit now "I’m sorry i…",I just want finish my sentence but "ahh Daraa, sorry can I talk with the boom just a minute", I lift emergency and look towards the voice "ah…of course seunghyun-ssi", I looked at the boom and give gaze 'see you later' and then left them and walked into the music.

I’m about a few meters to the music room and ‘…’ I just heard someone singing beautifully whit a guitar sound it feel the notes are hanging in the air while lead me to follow it, “oh.. it from music room”, I said with curiosity I kept coming slowly to music room.I slowly opened the door of the room and peeking from the cranny of the door “I can’t see… where is it?”, I said again while entering the room slowly. “who is he? I think it’s a boy… but he had a long hair”, I mumbling while peeking from a far …

"I want to see you,

I want to see you

I'm waiting for you by That sea…

My feelings for you

Whether it's the morning, the afternoon, or the evening

I want to see you, you are my heaven ... "

“ah… it’s a boy voice I though, can I sit there..”, I said while take on the old wood chair, I don’t want to bother him so I just wacth from a far “I can play after him”, I mumbling while take my bottom line to the chair but unfortunately “Auch!! Aish it’s broke isn’t it?”, I mumbling again while sitting on the ground “anyeong “, a boy with his blonde hair sitting there at the wooden chair smiled to me with the position of the guitar on his right hand and his left hand hanging beside the guitar and put his chin on his guitar grooves with a lazy

“ah.. I think it’s broke I just want to take a sit before”, I said embrassed and take my stuff that scattered on the floor “Gwenchanayo ?”, suddenly the boy already standing in front of me and offer a help. I never talk to a boy except hyun jong and taeyang since I know them for a long time and they just like my brother but I feel awkward now, the boy I didn’t know before smile and offer his hand to me.

I could hear my heart pounding so fast right know "i…I'm sorry for bothering , i..i just about to go now", I stand up without taking his hand and turned away and hurry to reach the door, but stopped by his hand, i turned my body slowly with my heart still make a noise like drum “dum..dum..dum..” it’s singing in my head “hah…”, I sigh and try to turn my head, but what a shock my eyes wided when I see his face right in front of me 'What that close ?!' I murmured in my mind while stunned in his grip.

Next Chapter...

"Hey ... rabbit open your eyes"…

'oh GOD !!! my first kiss… ' dara cried in her mind but still can’t move her whole body then she closed her and now she could fell Jiyong breath wash her face, Jiyong also closed his eyes…


It's been a while guys ...

I'm so sorry i just update the story now...

i hope you like i, and so... leave a comment please :)

peace R-Yong