"nightmare"

Look at me (Shy Rabbit)

SANDARA POV

 

it's about i'm finished school as always i just go to the park behind the school, while bom keeps her promises to meet seunghyun.

Luckly no one here i could spend my free time to alone while swinging and eat a sweet chocolate binggrae "hmmm...hmmm.....", i'm humming while swinging with a chocolate ice cream hanging in my mouth but it's suddenly slipped and fall to the ground "aish.. even i haven't spent a half of it", i mumble while landing my foot on the ground .

"what a pity, it would be nice to eat in this light noon", the boy suddenlly said while squating in front of me "youngbae-ah...", i said suprised with his sudden appearence

"here... have one", he said again while give me one of two of his binggrae "thank you...i've dropped one", i said staring the melting ice cream on the ground

"haha it's ok dara, just let it be", he said again while staring at me and sitting on the swing, and i just take a seat on the swing next to him.

"what's bring you here?", I asked while a chocolate binggrae, i just have the last one so i'll eat without leaves even one drop.

"hmmm...the sun shines bravely this day", he said while swinging

"yeah... it's it's you..", i said suddenly make he stop his swing and stare at me

"didn't it ? taeyang...", i said again while blocking the too bright light above my head, that's no answer from him "did i said wrong youngbae-ah?", i asked confused of his suddenly act.

"ah... nothing..", he said while continue swinging. i'm just keeping silent and move again my swing while confused flow over my mind.

Youngbae is my childhoods friend, before i know bom i was know him even jonghyun and yoona also know him, he usualy come to my house and play with us since we was young.

 

...

 

"Omma..let's bring her to our house...", i could heard the boy voice said then i open my eyes there's a bright shine come toward me with a loud voice ringing make me dizzy "ahh..what's the noisy sound", i mumble while hold my ears thight but the sound being louder and i keeps holding my ears with a dizziness over my head "ah..stop it...p.pleasee", i screamed but it keep's ringing make me lost my balance and fall to ground with my eyes closed "p..p..please....", i said again weak then it's finaly stopped but i just feel so weak and can't moving my body... what happend to me.. "are you ok ?", the boy asked me while squatting in front of me "w..who are you?", i asked confused "let's go home...", he said again while give his hand to me, i just tried to hold his hand with all my strength to moving it.

He pull me to somewhere "where will we go?", i asked again confused while follow him "go home...", he said smiled and still holding my hand, but the shine slowly dissapear... and also the boy. "hey ! don't leave me alone", i said in afraid while look around but the sound come again ringing in hy head "s...stop it..!! p..please...", i said again pleaded while i could feel the tears flow over my face.

"dara....dara-yah.. !!", another sound come in the noisy "dara...can you hear me?", he said again, now the voice heard louder while i feel my body shaking "dara....!", he said again make me wake up from the nightmare.

I could saw hyunjong look at me worried while i slowly open my eyes "dara...are you ok?", he said softly make me feel comfort and calm but i still too weak to speak while he pull me to his hug and caress my hair.

"did the nightmare come again?", he asked while caress me make me nodded with the tears flowing on my cheeks. "it's ok.. i'm here..i'm here...", he said again thighting his holds.

“I’ll go now..just go sleep again since it’s still midnight”, he said while laying me on the bed

 "d..don't go..", i finally said trembled while grip his shirt and sobbing

He sign and then take a seat again "it’s ok...i'll stay here..so you could calm down dara-yah",  he said again consoled me while caress my hair make me slowly feel sleepy and close my eyes, it's so comfort now while someone hug and caress me to bring me to a nice dream.

 

AUTHOR POV

Hyun Joong just walk up the stairs to his room "s..stop it...!!", suddenly he heard someone screaming from across of his room "dara...are you ok?", he said while knocking to her room door "p..please..stop..it!", she scream again make him more panic "he shoul have a nightmare again", he mumble while quickly break in her rooms door "dara...", he said caress her while sitting next to her but she keeps screaming and even crying "dara...can you  hear me?", he said again but now he shake her body to bring me to a real life "dara.!!! can you hear me??", he said louder while she slowly open her eyes "thank's god...are you ok ?", he asked while sweep her tears away. But she's keeps cried and didn't say anything i just pull and hug her "did the nightmare come again?", i asked while caress her and she just nodded with the tears flowing on her cheeks. "it's ok.. i'm here..i'm here...", i said again thighting my holds. not long later she just fall to sleep again "sleep well dara-yah", i said while caress her head and walk out.

...

 

"ommo jiyong-ah what happend to you?", jiyong mother said suprised with the dirt attached over jiyong clothes "nothing...let me in", he said coldly while walk passing his mother "why are you come so late jiyong-ah..?", she asked him while follow him behind  "what's the matter ? you also did it everyday didn't you?", he said again coldly to his mother them walk away

"jiyong-ah...!!", he said annoyed at him.

 

he just finished washing his body... and walk to the rooftop while bring the guitar with him.

He plucked the string beautifuly and sing a few kind of  rhyme

It’s the truth if I say you are my eternal lover
Every second pass like the last wait let go
Never knew that love could come and go just like that yo
Waited for you day and night in my dreams we go
Summer flow in the night take flight and glow
That’s forever love… I thought

I want to see you, I want to see you
I’m waiting for you by that sea
My feelings for you
Whether it’s the morning, the afternoon, or the evening


It's sound beautifuly but suddenly the tears flowing on his cheeks "i miss you..santoki", he said stopped his song
"i was saw you this day, but what are you doing with that guy...?", he said again while laying his back to the ground

 


Anyeong chingu-deul ^^

thank you for new subscriber and reader :))

I'm so sorry for the late update, i hope you'll like the story...

Enjoy reading and leave a comment i'll replay as soon as i read it

Peace _R-Yong_