Attached

Look at me (Shy Rabbit)

AUTHOR POV

“Jiyong-ah do you had a plan for today ?”, jiyong’s mother just asked him “waeyooo, omma I’m not in the mood to follow you to shopping or whatever please just let me free for today”, he said plead . Jiyong has a good mother although she was fussy and protective to him she really has a good heart and loving her boy so much, when week end come she always try to make jiyong busy by her side even he always complaining about it she just want to spent time with her lovely boy since Jiyong father go aboard often to take over his business. “I got it you must be free for today, hmmm let’s date with omma”, she said while pulling jiyong from his seat “ommaaa, just hangouts with your friend neh… I just want stay at home now since gaho not really healthy plus I need to take him to a do a treathment”, he said complaining as always “ahh.. so we could bring him with us to do a treathment and have a lunch outside neh…”, she offer him again “I’ll just bring him alone omma, just enjoy your time with your friend neh…”, he ignore her again “jiyong-ah… why I just wanna spent my time with my lovely boy… hmmhmm”, she pleaded  “ommaa… we did it every week.. aish I even didn’t have a time to date with a girl”, he said against her “just date with me… or you could just bring the girl with us neh..”, she pleaded again “ommaa….. jebaaaaal… I’m not a child anymore It’ll really embarrassing then”, jiyong start to get his temper “ arassoo… arasso.. but drive me to stationery store in your way , I have a few of stuff to buy”, she said finnaly losing him “hmm… ok then”, they finnaly found a deal. “and pick me up later …”, she added while walk away “ommaa….”, it just seem they got they agreement but she not that easy you know, jiyong must be the one that have to lose her.

 

In oder…

Dara have her own schedule this day “onnie… what are you doing?”, yoona said while peeking dara from a her back “hmm… it smell so good eonni..”, yoona added “here is it.. let’s have a breakfast oppa… come here join us”, dara said while put three plate of pasta on the table. Since her aunt and uncle go to jejudo to attend they family gathering for a week they should take care of house work  themselves. “hmm.. it looks so yummy..”, hyun joong said while take a seat “did you two had a plan for today ? let go to a themepark hmm”, hyun joong added “owaaahh… lets go oppa It’s been a while we not go there”, yoona said brightly “it sound good oppa.. but I need to go somewhere , you two can go first I’ll be go after soon”, dara said agreed “ok.. let’s finish our breakfast and house work before go”, hyun joong said then continue eat his breakfast.

 

“I’ll go first yoona-yah take care in your way with oppa neh..”, dara say to yoona while take her bag and walk out. Dara just about to buy a birthday gift for boom since its 2 days left dara just prepare it before a d-day, she on her way to a stationery not far from her house. Dara was arrived at the stationery, she about to walk in the entrance theres someone she must know walk to her direction it’s about 5 meter before her “chogi…”, she said while waiting him walking toward her, her sweet voice make him change his sight to direction where she was standing right now. “ji…jiyong ssi…”, she continued “ahh… dara-ah… hi..”, jiyong replied while approaching her  “hmm you seem alone, what are you looking for ?”, he asked her then “nde.. I’m alone cause yoona and hyun joong oppa should to go somewhere.. I’ll go after them then.. hmm but I have to looking for something here..”,dara replied then, she growth a lot didn’t she ? (her sentence) “jiyong ssii..”, she said again make jiyong feel a butterfly in his stomach “m..me?”, he asked her “hmm.. nde what about jiyong ssi?”, she added “ah… you asked me why I’m here? Aish I’m happy for no reason pfft..”, Jiyong embarrassed for what he was thinking. Jiyong take a look to dara’s face “it’s not happy for no reason you just to good to ignore, I hope I could just stop the time now” jiyong talking in his mind while staring at dara beautiful face, it’s about few seconds they are staring each other “but… jiyong ssi.. hmm… you’ll be like that dara ssi..? yah !! didn’t it to awkward ?”, jiyong said back to real life “eh… it’s quite strange to talk unformal for me”, dara said while give him a smile “hmm… we didn’t even close that you mean ? yah.. didn’t it too harsh , I even let you  borrow my gaho… ”, he said again teasing her “it…it’s your fault didn’t you?”, dara said higher her volume now make jiyong laugh “are you just mad right now dara?.. arasso mianhee dara-yah it was my mistake.. aish even I couldn’t say that to you last time… you must like him neh..”, he said while giggle “did gaho condition better now ? i.. I’m sorry I couldn’t watching him before..”, she said feeling sorry “not yet… I just want to take him to treathment again today, do you want to see him ? I take him in the car”, he said while offer her to walk first, it just make her nodded and follow jiyong to his car than jiyong that walk after her just can’t stop smile with a happiness how a right time is it, jiyong make a right decision didn’t he?...

 

 

“hmm… I think it’ll be enough.. ok..”, Mrs.kwon just finish her stuff while jiyong and dara meet gaho. She was walk out the stationery store  “aish… that brat must leave now.. I’ll just call a tax…”, she just want to take out her cell phone but she look something familiar in the park area “hmm.. it still parking there… didn’t he go?”, she said while walking to the park area. She was wonder if jiyong still waiting for her cause the car was parked on the first place.

 

“guk…guk…gukk..” gaho barking while jumping. Gaho approach dara then her, he was really excited to meet dara “gaho-yah… come here..did you feel better now..?”, she said hugging gaho  while gaho just and sniff at her “hmmhmm you two even forget my presence now..yah gaho-yah… you just meet her a while a go, how you could forget me that easy huh”, jiyong said complaining for watching what a close dara and gaho were “guk..guk..*sniff**sniff*” “it was a short time did we?”,dara said while still hugging gaho “did you do well? I miss you…”, dara said again hugging gaho tight, the memories when she safe him from a accident hang on her mind for a second “huft..”, she was sigh and still hugging gaho while brushing gaho head, that make jiyong worried “are you ok dara..?”, he said whispering “huft…”, she sigh again then look at him and smile “are you ok ? you really missing him neh..? ok ! go with me then you could watch over gaho while I driving”,jiyong said while wearing her a seat belt on the front seat “but.. I must..”, dara just want to complain but jiyong didn’t heard her “I’ll drive you to your destination latter, just follow me for now”, he said again make dara nodded.

 

Jiyong just closed the door and walk to another side of his car but then he found his mother approach him “jiyong-ah.. you still here…”,Mrs. Kwon approach him with a proud face “eomma..?!”,jiyong said gasped “aish.. you scare me eomma..”, he said again complaining “hmm.. you said you’ll leave but still waiting for me then…I know it...you cant leave me neh… aigooo you are lovely boy..”, she said hugging and kiss jiyong “eomma… stop it …aish..”, jiyong try to pull her, but he was forgot something important didn’t he…

Mrs. Kwon walking to the front seat and open the door while dara just seat there with gaho what happen then “ohh !! who is she ?”, Mrs.Kwon shocked when she found someone at her seat “a..annyeonghaseyo…”, dara said politely while bowing at her and still gaho in her hand “nde.. annyeonghaseyo, but w..”, Mrs.kwon just want to finish her sentence but jiyong just entering the car “eomma.. she is my friend I’ll tell you latter just take a seat for now”, he said ignore the awkward situation “ah.. I’ll change a seat, dara said while unlocked her seatbelt “anny… just sit here I’ll take a back seat”, Mrs. Kwon cut her “aniyo… eommonim.. I’ll just take a back seat”, dara said again getting out from the car, she didn’t realize what she just said or she will make a good relationship with her. She is Sandara Park no reason to her for make a good relationship with anyone, dara even not called boom mother in this way but now the words just flew so easy from it’s good didn’t it

 

 “eommonim..?”, Mrs. Kwon said while smile at jiyong, and jiyong just let it be while giggling “aigooo… nde… I’ll just take a seat then”, Mrs. Kwon said again entering the car while dara just go with her clumsy face that didn’t know what was she doing right know “hmm.. you are grow so much now adeul..?”, Mrs.kwon teasing him while brushing his hair make jiyong lips turn in to a curve. “hmmm what’s your name honey..?”, Mrs.kwon asking dara while turn her body facing dara “sandara-park.. eommonim”, she replied. Dara really didn’t know what it’s mean didn’t she?... “ah.. dara.. a beautifull name.. since it’s suit your beautifull face.. It’s ok if I call you dara?”, Mrs kwon asked her again make dara nodded “nde… if it make you comfort, jiyong also call me dara…”, she about to finish her sentence but “dara… hmmm… the name heard familiar..”, Mrs. Kwon said while thinking “do you remember her?”, then jiyong enlighten. This is not they first meeting of chourse she just need to remember her, of course they attached each other in the past.

 

“hmm.. don’t say.. ommo..sandara park didn’t you?”, she said again turn her body more to look closer to dara face “nde.. eommonim”, dara said nodding “ommonaa… dara-yah… it you… ommo..jiyong-ah I didn’t dreaming neh..?”, Mrs.kwon being more serious now she just look so sad and glad to see dara “anny… jiyong-ah stop the car now, I have to change a seat”, she asked him “nde?! What are you thinking we are on the way right now omma… don’t..”, jiyong just talking but stoped while looking at his mother just jump to a back seat “ommaa…. What are you just doing ?! you scare me”, jiyong said while stepping on the brake and make the car stopped but she just didn’t care and take a seat beside dara “let me see you closer sweety…”, Mrs. Kwon just looking at her face close and touching her in her whole body “ommoo… it’s really you dara-yah… ommoo… my sweety girl did you doing well… ommo… how could be you growth so beautifull like this..”,she didn’t finish her sentence and pull her into a hug while dara just follow her with a puzzle in her mind “it’s really heaven gift dara-yah…aigooo… jiyong-ah it’s really her didn’t she?”, Mrs.Kwon asked jiyong for make a sure again “hmm… nde it’s her omma but I doubt she’ll remember us since she really didn’t notice me before”, jiyong said while driving “really? Dara-yah?”, Mrs.kwon asked her now “nde? W..what you mean omm..”, dara was to finished her words but “we are here”, jiyong said while parking a car “no.. jiyong-ah I must talk with her.. just take gaho with you I’ll go to the coffee shop there”, Mrs.Kwon said while pulling dara with her and leave jiyong behind with gaho. “nde…nde… you make your own decision again… huff come on gaho”, jiyong said while looking his mother take dara from him, there’s another chance jiyong ssi just let her for now.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Mr Park and Mr&Mrs Kwon was discuss something serious about they business, it’s about mid night at Mr park office in his house “if we just let it be.. the share price will be dropped”, Mr. Kwon said worried “he’ll do everything to winning this war, just let it go yeobo our family is the priority for now”, Mrs. Kwon replied him then. “I’ll just go”, Mr. park said then make a two startled “it just mean you’ll give your soul hyung, don’t do it just give up for now”, Mr. Kwon said arguing “we never know if we didn’t try, even it’ll take a long way to make a concurrence”, Mr. Park said again “hyung…”,Mr. Kwon said complaining him again “it’s ok we could just give up now.. the problem is he is stronger than us now”, Mr Kwon said again try to stop Mr. Park but he just on his decision “please watch over dara and my wife, I promise we’ll make a settlement we just need to try then”, Mr. Park said again stubborn “hyung… “, Mr. Kwon still disagree with Mr.Park.

 

Mr.park was a best friend, since they was in the high school three of them in the same class they always in the same group for all subject in the school the teacher and they friend all know about it. Mr and Mrs kwon married early then Mr.Park then have a daughter in the second years of the married and 4 years after Mr and Mrs. Kwon Mr. park was decide to get married with Mrs. Park after he build a huge corporate and also could hired his best friend. Mr. park was a very hard worker, before he meet Mrs.Park he never pay attention of girls even when Mr. and Mrs. Kwon was turn in love between they friendship it was not a problem for him cause he wasn’t look Mrs. Kwon as a girl or woman before, maybe dara’s attitude was giving from him. He was meet Mr.Park on Mr.and Mrs. Kwon first daughter 2nd birthday, it’s a simple meeting but he was falling for a first sight to her and a years after that they decide to get married and god giving them a beautiful daughter the first year of they married that is Sandara Park born and also Mr. and Mrs. Kwon have jiyong that born 7 month before dara. This two family get along for a long time beside they was a best friend and a business partner they also has a child of the same age. Dara and jiyong has know each other since baby and  grow up together.

 

That day Mr. Park and Mr.kwon was discussing about they business that in not good condition right now, they competitor was a bigger corporate lead by a cruel chief called Mr. Do, He was a rival with Mr. Park in a long time ago. The competition was start when Mr. Park had a relationship with Mrs. Park, before they meet Mrs. Park parent was a business partner with Mr. Do parent since they in the high school they parent do a matchmaking to them so Mrs.Park was attached to Mr. Do beside his bad attitude Mr.Do has a good looking and he could chose whoever girl that he want, but Mr.Park has a good charisma to cacth a guy attention since she have a beautiful face and attitude. In the end Mr.Park chose Mr. Park than Mr.Do in that time Mr.Park has a bigger and more successful business than Mr.Do so he can cut Mr.Do attachment to her and also save her parents from a business agreement which they made by machmaking they daughter.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Yoona and Hyun joong waiting dara at the entrance of amusement park there’s three ticket on yoona’s left hand while another holding her phone that placing on her right ear “hmm.. oppa she not answer her phone, what should we do now?”, yoona asked her brother “just wait, maybe she is on the way so she could hear the phone ringing”, hyun joong said calmed yoona. Dara was too busy wit Mrs. Kwon while forgor her plan with her cousins, yoona seems so bored and take out her phone trying calling dara again “biiip..biiip..yeobseyo..” finnaly someone pick the phone but unfortunately it’s not dara voice “eh… did I call the wrong number..”, yoona whispering while looking to her phone “it’s true dara eonnie number..”, she whispering again “who are you? Why you pick dara eonnie phone?”, yoona asked that people then “ah… yoona it’s me, dara leaving her cell phone in my car she..”, he was to finish his sentence but  yoona cut him “do you know me? who are you ?” “hmm.. but I think I know this voice”, she whispering again “it’s me jiyong, didn’t you know my voice?”, jiyong answer her then make yoona finaly know him “ah.. jiyong oppa I think I heard a familiar voice it’s you oppa? Haha”, she said then “who is that?”, hyung joong suddenly come into the confersation “it’s jiyong oppa, oppa hahah..hmm ?”, yoona realized why jiyong was picking dara phone, hyun joong just smiling wacth her reaction “but oppa, why are you with dara eonnie?”, yoona asked jiyong then “I met her in the stationery store, but she with my mom now why are you calling her yoona-ah?”, jiyong explained to her then ask if yoona need to talk to dara or leave a message to her since jiyong also not know where his mother take dara. “you in trouble now, let her yoona-ah just go with me”, hyun joong said while pulling yoona into amusement park “nde? Oppa wait … ah jiyong oppa just tell her I call her neh I must go now bye..”, yoona said hurry ended the call “eh.. yoona.. yeobseyo.."