Your new home

Warmth

"Ugh!" Jessica tossed the limp body onto the couch. She brought her sleeve up to her forehead to wipe away the perspiration. 

 

"Dude, why did we have to carry her? I thought you said it'd be EASY." Hyoyeon shrugged.

 

"It was easy for me." 

 

"You got the lower part. I got the upper." Hyoyeon scoffed indignantly.

 

"I WAS holding the upper, until you started complaining about how I was going to hurt her!" Sooyeon growled softly.

 

"You had her in a choke-hold." 

 

"I was supporting her neck!" 

 

"BY squeezing it?" 

 

"It was a bumpy walk! Her head kept moving around!" A groan halted their argument. Hyoyeon walked to Tiffany quickly. 

 

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Jessica ran over, shoving Hyoyeon aside. 

 

"Yeah, are you alright?" Miyoung blinked thrice. Hyoyeon elbowed Jessica in the ribs before attending to Tiffany again. 

 

"We're going to administer the medication in 6 hours. Do you think you can eat anything before that?" She nodded weakly. 

 

"Good, I'll prepare the soup." Jessica grasped onto a chair for support as she lifted herself from the floor.

 

"Why did you elbow me so hard? Wait, you're staying? I didn't think nurses could do this." Hyoyeon grinned smugly.

 

"I'm a special case." Sooyeon blew her bangs away.

 

"You can say that again..." The nurse turned sharply.

 

"What did you say?" 

 

"Nothing..."

 

"That's what I thought. Now, you watch Miyoung while I make the soup." 

 

"Yeah, yeah..." The blonde crouched in front of the young Hwang, patting her head with an awkward hand. 

 

"Uhm, so..." Tiffany laughed before gasping in pain. She settled for beaming slightly at the socially awkward Jung. Jessica squirmed a bit under her smile. 

 

"Well... do you... want some water?" Tiffany blinked three times. The Jung soon figured out what Tiffany was trying to convey to her.

 

"So... three blinks is a yes?" Tiffany blinked thrice once more. Jessica clapped her hands giddily before coughing in embarrassment. 

 

"I'll... get some water." 


When the blonde woman came back, the girl had already fallen asleep. She patted the girl's head once again. 

 

"You look just like your mother..." Silent tears trickled down her face. A drop landed onto Miyoung's face. It didn't make a significant difference, for she was crying, too. 


A/N: BUDHAKZ, ASK THEM. I'LL ANSWER. TO THE PEOPLE THAT ASKED, YES JESSICA IS OLDER THAN TIFFANY BY A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT.


EDITED: I MISSPELLED AWKWARD. FAIL.