Where is she?

Warmth

Tiffany raised a black brow.

"Gone? Gone where?"

Jessica lifted her arm, pointing towards the girl's chest. 

"There," The young Hwang laughed anxiously. 

"You're kidding right?"

Jessica shook her head. Tiffany suddenly became enraged. 

"What do you mean, here!?"

She jabbed the older woman's chest furiously.

"Your mother is dead, Miyoung. You would be too, if your mother hadn't given you her heart."

Tiffany's arm fell back to her side. Her hand twitched.

"Her heart?"

Tiffany collapsed back onto the hospital bed abruptly. She clutched her chest. Burning pain spread through out her body. Jessica rose from her chair, dashing to the door. She ran down the hall, releasing a breath of relief once she found a nurse. 

"Tiffany's... having some cardiovascular problems..."

She barely choked out her words. Exercise wasn't exactly her strong suit. The nurse didn't bother listening for more details. She sprinted down the hall and busted through the door with intense strength. Jessica tried to catch up to the woman; panting heavily as she ran.

"WHO'S HAVING HEART CONTRACTIONS IN THIS ROOM!?"

Jessica almost tripped over her own foot after hearing the woman's voice.  

Once she finally got into the room, she saw one of the most horrific things in the world.

The Smurf sized nurse was driving a needle the size of a chopstick into Tiffany's arm.

Jessica could barely see the needle. All of it seemed to be driven in the girl's arm. Tiffany probably would have fainted from the sight if she hadn't already been unconscious. The nurse pulled the needle out; placing a small bandage on the bruised spot.  She tossed the bloodied tool before skipping towards Jessica. She handed her a schedule of sorts.

"Here, this is her shot schedule. She needs various shots on different days for about maybe... 3 months? Do you think you can handle that Ms. Jung?"

Jessica gaped at the nurse before blinking quickly.

"Uh, yeah. Of course, nurse..."

The nurse stared her down before nodding her head in approval. 

"Hyoyeon. You can call me Hyoyeon."

Jessica did her best imitation of a bow before walking over to Tiffany. The girl was awake; in a dazed sort of state. Her eyes wandered around the room. Jessica slapped her cheeks trying to get a reaction. A hand was placed on her shoulder.

"That isn't going to help. I suggest taking her home and allowing her to get a bit more rest."

Hyoyeon tapped her .

"Off you go!"

Jessica, feeling slightly violated, asked how she was supposed to do that.

"How? She isn't exactly a feather."

Hyoyeon pulled up her sleeves and smiled.

"EASY..."

Jessica felt a bead of sweat fall from her chin.


A/N: SURPRISE. IT'S AN UPDATE. ON A WEEKDAY. WOAH. THAT'S CRAZY, RIGHT? YEAH, YEAH, IT SEEMS SHORT. I KNOW. IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T SPACE OUT EVERY SENTENCE. COME ON. GO FIND SOME RANDOM FANFIC AND READ IT. DID IT SEEM LONG? THE SENTENCES ARE SPACED OUT. OR MAYBE... THEY USE REALLY BIG FONT. WELL, THEY COULD ACTUALLY HAVE WRITTEN A REALLY LONG CHAPTER... ASUBIDASODNASDNMASK. NEVERMIND. I UPDATED. ALRIGHT.