Mission Status: Recieved

Trained Assassin

*thwak*

the sound of a file hitting my desk.

 

*thwak*

the sound of a file hitting my partner's desk. 

 

"room 6 for debriefing in 10 minutes," Eunhyuk threw over his shoulder as he made his exit.

 

I looked over at my partner. He looked over at me. We nodded together and then proceeded to open the file.

 

NAME: LEE, JINKI (ONEW)

GENDER: M

BIRTHDATE: DEC 14, 1989

HEIGHT: 177cm

EYES: BROWN

BLOOD TYPE: O

 

MISSION CLASS: IMMEDIATE TERMINATION

 

My partner and I both looked up at the same time. "Yongguk," I spoke first, "it's one of these again." I sighed and tossed the file back onto my desk. "This is our fourth one in two months..," I shook my head, "don't these people ever learn."

His amused chuckle vibrated around our small office space. "Hyejin, please, people are people. Besides without them we'd be out of a job." 

I let out an exhasperated sigh and leaned back in my chair as I let it spin. It's what he said every time and I knew he was right, people are people.

"Yeah, yeah...," I huffed, "but it doesn't mean that this is all I want to do! Commander knows I prefer the chaser ones to the termination ones! Why does everyone else get the best ones!" I crossed my arms as my chair spun me.

Yongguk rolled his eyes at me. "It's all a matter of personal preferance. You know that Yesung and Fei would (excuse the pun) kill for this mission, they love terminations...Besides, I heard their latest one didn't go well for them."

My eyes instantly shot to his face and my arm grabbed my desk to bring my chair to a sharp stop. "What?!"

Yongguk pursed his lips, "Nothing."

I took a pencil in my hand. "I'm going to ask again. What?!"

My partner looked away from me and mumbled, "Yesung broke an arm, and Fei has some bruising last I heard.." 

I looked at him sharply. He didn't like telling me about this stuff. Hell, no one in the company liked telling me about this stuff because they all knew how I get when one of us gets hurt. I drew in breath to yell at him, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YO-"

"Hey guys, Commander says to-" Donghae, Eunhyuk's partner, walked into our office, took one look at me holding a pencil menacingly in Yongguk's direction and said, "am I interrupting?"

I brought my glare (and my pencil) upon Donghae who widened his eyes and looked to Yongguk for help. I saw Yongguk mouth 'Fei and Yesung' from the corner of my vision and I saw the recognition hit Donghae's face. He started backing out of our office. "IWASGOINGTOTELLYOUISWEARDON'THURTMEANDDEBRIEFINGISSTARTINGNOW," Donghae managed to get out before disappearing around the corner at the end of the hall.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. Yongguk was already on his feet and moved to pull me up from my chair. "Come on Hyejin-ah," he pulled me to my feet, "it's all a part of the job, let's get a move on. And hey, maybe Commander put the good chocolate on the table this time!~" Yongguk had his gummy smile as he poked at my face.

At the words 'good chocolate' all the troubling thoughts momentarily went away and I grabbed my file as I sped out the door. "RACE YOU," I yelled back at Yongguk.

"Aish, this girl...just like her brother," Yongguk smiled and followed suit.