o n e ¦ exopinkfinite

SAFETY ZONE ¦ hiatus

 

 

 
 




   

GIRLS

DON'T

KNOW 


 








TITLE : GIRLS DON'T KNOW (INSPIRED BY FTISLAND - GIRLS DON'T KNOW
PAIRING : KIM NAMJOO , LEE SUNGYEOL AND KIM JONGDAE 
SUMMARY : NAMJOO BREAK UP WITH SUNGYEOL WAS STRESSING HIM UP AND WHAT WILL HE DO WHEN HE KNOWS ABOUT NAMJOO'S MARRIAGE ? 
NOTES : FIRST ONESHOT TO CELEBRATE THE SHOP OPENING ! ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 

“..she doesn’t know my heart that only know love”

He close his eyes as he laid on the bed. Both his hands are clenching tightly to something that remind him that he’s been hurt. If only by holding it tightly can make it broken and disappear from his hands so he won’t look at it and remember the hurtful scene. He put one hand on top of his closed eyes.

Slowly, the tears which he’s been trying to hide finally make their escape. He clench his teeth as tears keep streaming down his face. What sin he had done to receive this kind of treatment ? What things he did that make she hurt him this much?

It’s a relief that his parents are not home at the moment or they might hear their son sobbing alone in the room. Lifelessly, he get up and wipe his tears away.

He unclench his hand and take the ring up to his view.

S&N. He read.

“Namjoo-ah, why did you do this to me?!” he screamed.

Flashback

“Namjoo-ah ! did you wait too long? I’m sorry. I was stucked in the traffic jam” He tried to explain why he late for their date.

“No. It’s okay. Have a sit” Namjoo said. He can sense something was wrong by her tone.

“is there something happen?” He ask.

“oppa, I’m sorry. I c-can’t continue this anymore. L-let’s br-break up”Namjoo stuttered.

“huh? Namjoo-ah, are you kidding me?” he ask, not wanting to believe what his girlfriend just said. He’s 3 years girlfriend.

“No oppa. I’m sorry. I-I’ll get married this weekend. Stop looking for me and stop loving me. Move on, oppa. I’m sorry” Namjoo said her last words before she leaved him with tears already streaming down her face but he didn’t saw it.

He blinked his eyes for a couple of time and realized that Namjoo already leaved and he saw the couple ring they once never forget to wear. She already give it back to him.

She.

Give .

It.

Back.

 

End of flashback

He take the envelope he found in front of his house a minute ago. He open the envelope and take out a soft pink card from it.

‘..Kim Namjoo & Kim Jongdae’

There it is. His ex-girlfriend’s name written beautifully on the card accompanied by other guy name that wasn’t him. They were once dream that they will design their own wedding invitation card with both their name on it. Who knows that Namjoo already fulfilled her dream, alone.

Without him.

He tear off the card and cry again.

He open his drawer and take out a box of pills. With only a glass of water, he take more than 10 pills and drink the water straightly.

‘if I can’t be with you, I rather die’

Slowly

Slowly

Slowly

He close his eyes as the pills began to take effect and before he close his eyes, he saw one last shadow of his girlfriend.

“Lee Sungyeol, I’m sorry..”

he didn’t hear anymore as he closed his eyes.

“Kim Namjoo, may God bless your marriage life..”

he pray in his heart before it stop beating.

Goodbye world, 

    
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
   designed by: roomforsquares layout shop!
   gifs from: myungsoo-grayscale