chapter 27

KingKa Meets Nerd: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae Hwa leave Eunbin alone”

“No! She deserves everything she gets. She reacted my family and took you away from me!”

“I was never yours to start with, Jae Hwa”

Jae Hwa’s breathing hitched up at JR’s words. Her mind became hazy as anger boiled in her blood. Jae Hwa pressed the gun closer to Eunbin’s head. Eunbin flinched at her action and prayed for someone to help her.

 

Jihoon and the rest of the boys drove as fast as they could. Although they held help from the police to go quicker, for Jihoon it felt like too long. As they turned around the corner towards the mansion, Jihoon felt like something was off almost like he could tell someone was in the house.

Jihoon held out his hand causing everyone to stop. Everyone slowed to a stop and took off their helmets.

“What? Why did we stop?”

“Someone is in the house”

“How do you know?” Zico asked as he rested his black and white helmet on his lap.

“I can tell. We need a new plan; we can’t just go in there”

Everyone tried to think of a way that they could enter the house without being noticed. Ren looked up and spoke.

“I have an idea”

--

Eunbin was now scared for her life. She knew that when Jae Hwa was mad she would do anything to get back at people, and the person she wanted to get back at the most was Eunbin. JR watched Jae Hwa like a hawk, making sure she didn’t do anything to put Eunbin in anymore danger.

“Jae Hwa if you put the gun down we can talk about this”

“What’s there to talk about, Huh? She ruined my family’s reputation”

“It wasn’t Eunbin’s fault. Your father needed someone to buy the company so Eunbin’s father did. This has nothing to do with Eunbin, Jae Hwa”

Jae Hwa looked down at the ground considering what JR said but soon fired burned in her eyes once more. Jae Hwa released the safety pin on the gun, pushing it further into Eunbin’s temple.

“You’re wrong!” She screamed as loud as she could.

A loud bang echoed through the room along with a loud scream but the scream wasn’t Eunbin’s. Jae Hwa had been shot on her left shoulder and was now lying on the ground screaming in pain. JR looked around the room to see if anyone helped, and that’s when he noticed Daehyun up in the tree outside the window.

His gun was pointed right at Jae Hwa’s spot. Eunbin stood there frozen as she kneeled on the ground.

“EUNBIN!”

JR rushed over towards her and pulled her into his strong embrace. Being in his arms reassured Eunbin that everything was now over. Jae Hwa would be taken away for attempted murder and JoonPyo and his men would be taken away also.

Jihoon rushed into the room only to see Jae Hwa in pain. Not worrying about her, he ran over towards Eunbin.

“Eunbin”

“O-Oppa”

Jihoon pulled Eunbin away from JR and into his own embrace. A sigh of relief left his lips as he held on tight to her. He let Eunbin cry into his shoulder not caring if she was wrecking his shirt. As he rubbed her back, Jihoon whispered words of comfort in Eunbin’s ear.

 

 

The police had come and taken Jae Hwa away to the hospital before taking her to the police station. Jihoon found out the Goo JoonPyo was also under custardy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter