Chapter 14

KingKa Meets Nerd: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Eunbin was warned by the boy in the hall way, a lot of things had happened to Eunbin. Razor’s were found in her math book, she was often getting things thrown at her that would cause her to bleed, Jae Hwa’s group bet her up more frequently too.

Eunbin grew tired, and for once she refused to go to school. She was lying in her bed with her blanket covering her face. For an hour Zico and Jihoon had been trying to get Eunbin out of her room but she always refused.

“Eunbin come on, stop mucking around”

“Im not going”

Her voice was muffled by the blanket but they got the gist of what she was saying. Zico rolled his eyes. Unfolding his arms, he walked to the end of her bed. Grabbing the end of the blanket he, ripped if off of her body. A squeal left Eunbin’s lips. Curling into a ball, she buried her head in her arms.

“Im not going”

“Okay well Eunbin. You have two choices. One, I can drag out of your bed or two; I can drag you out of your bed. You take your pick”

Zico smiled brightly, thinking that he would win. Eunbin shook her head, and tightened her grip around her legs. Zico shook his head. Walking towards her, he ripped her off the bed and chucked her on his shoulder.

“YAH! LET ME GO!”

“Nope, I gave you two choices”

“Zico, they were hardly any choices!”

Eunbin yelled as she hit Zico on the back. Jihoon watched on with a blank face, but deep inside he was worrying about Eunbin. He knew how much Eunbin loved to go to school. *what is happening with her? Maybe B.A.P knows*

Jihoon walked down the stairs and went down the hall way towards the main lounge room. Walking through the double doors, all of B.A.P and Block B turned to face Jihoon.

“Whats wrong Jihoon?”

“I need to ask you all a question, and I want the truth”

Everyone nodded their heads, as Jihoon sat at one of the empty arm chairs.  Jihoon looked down at the big oak table in front of him, trying to think how he should ask his question.

“At school, does Eunbin get picked on?”

Daehyun looked up at Jihoon before looking back at the floor. Zelo looked the other way, afraid to admit that she gets hurt. If Jihoon knew that Eunbin was getting hurt every day at school, he would surely go and see the principle.

“I want to know. If my sister is getting hurt, you know that there will be consequences?”

“Jihoon, we look after her at school as best as we can”

“I don’t care. She does not want to go to school. Now I don’t know if it has anything to do with JR but I want you to find out. If she is getting hurt because of him”

Jihoon looked back at the table, whilst he rubbed his temples. Shaking his head he looked at both groups with a firm expression.

“If he is the one causing her to get picked on, I want you to stop it. Her safety is what comes first, is that understood?”

“Yes, Jihoon”

They all nodded their heads. A knock came from the double doors. Eunbin snuck her head into the room to see everyone looking at her.

“U-Um. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter