chapter 9

KingKa Meets Nerd: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae Hwa through her fist into the side of Eunbin’s face causing her to crash into the lockers. The sound of metal hitting her head, echoed through the girl’s locker room. Jae Hwa smirked as she leaned down to Eunbin.

Her cheek was red and starting to bruise and the side of her head that she hit was swollen and red. Eunbin grabbed her head as pain settled in.

“Look at you. You’re the same Eunbin that was weak and under my control as last year. You think you’re so good now just because you’re with my JR oppa, well you’re wrong”

 

 

Eunbin’s eyes shot open at the end of her bad dream. She tried to sit up straight but pain rushed through her side and head, causing her to fall back onto her pillow. The sound of a door opening was heard in the silence as she sat looking up at the ceiling.

“Oh you’re awake”

Eunbin was confused. The voice she heard wasn’t her brothers, Zelo or JR’s voice but it was L.Joe’s. Fear suddenly rushed into her chest. Once again she tried to sit up but a hand to her shoulder eased her back down.

“You need to rest Eunbin, you’re badly hurt”

L.Joe actually sounded like he cared about her. Eunbin looked up at L.Joe with fear in her eyes. L.Joe seemed to notice the fear in her eyes, as he tried to stop a smile that formed on his lips. *good she is scared of me, and that’s how it should be but for now I’ll be good*

“Don’t worry Eunbin, im not going to hurt you. I actually carried you all the way to my house”

“You’re what?!”

Eunbin finally sat up despite the pain that shot through her body. The pain she was feeling was a lot worse than what she had ever felt, from being bashed by Jae Hwa and her friends. Eunbin looked around the nicely styled room, examining everything she could see.

His room was simple yet neat, filled with photos and trophies he has won through cage fights. L.Joe followed her gaze to the trophies before looking back at her facial features.

“Are you feeling any better?”

Eunbin’s head snapped back around to face L.Joe. Now that she thought about it, she wished she was with JR. she wanted him to take care of her not L.Joe.

“I-I should g-go”

Eunbin tried to move but L.Joe stopped her.

“Let me take you home. You’re in no state to go by yourself”

Reluctantly Eunbin nodded her head. As carefully as he could, he slipped his hand under her knees and picked her up bridal style. Eunbin flinched at the pain that ran through her body but tried her best to mask the pain.

“If you’re in pain you can stay-“

Eunbin knew where this conversation was going, and interrupted him straight away.

“No. takes me home please”

L.Joe nodded his head and walked out the door. Many people looked at them as L.Joe carried Eunbin. Eunbin ducked her head into his shirt, trying hard to hide her face from the public. She knew they were staring because of the way she looked, and Eunbin hated that.

After five minutes of walking, they finally arrived at Eunbin’s house. Walking through the gates, L.Joe co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter