Amor Infinitus

Amor Infinitus

Smoke-filled room, bodies swaying, hips undulating, swaying to the sensual beat of the music. 

Loud. 

Blaring. 

Enticing. 

Seducing.

Two corners of the room sat two different people, two gangs neither friend nor foe. Strangers they are. But two great leaders personally at war. 

At one end sat Kim Jaejoong, holding a bottle of vodka in one hand, another draped in a girl with skimpy clothing. His head was spinning out of control. He let go of the bottle, breaking at his feet yet uncaring. The girl whimpered, yet he seemed deaf to the sounds. He walked forward.

"Changmin, have more!" He, at the extreme side, in a world different yet parallel to Kim Jaejoong, was sitting with some of the other region heads. They were coaxing him to drink more but already he felt woozy. He did not want to be drunk. He was still driving and it was not wise to do so. The night was still young, enemies abound when one is in this business. He needed to be constantly on his guard. 

He stood up, on the guise that he was going to the johns, and walked forward.

Both were on the second floor, each a VIP in his own right afterall, both fathers built this club together. 

The staircase was just in sight, Jaejoong walked faster intent on holding on to the rails to stop himself from toppling forward as he descends. 

Just as he stretched his hand, another materialized on the railing but he could not stop his from falling, grabbing on the railing.

His hand landed on top of the other's. His gaze traveled upwards and through the haze of his drunkenness, he was able to see that it was Changmin. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?", the beer slurring his speech. He loved teasing this young one. 

Young but definitely not innocent. 

He looked at Changmin and stared deep into his eyes, seducing. 

Changmin was not one to back down. He looked the older one in the eye and said, "Still seducing women and men alike I see. Yet how could you succeed if you don't even look, smell decent? You reek of alcohol. How can I succumb to your inexistent charms?", an air of sarcasm too obvious in his voice. 

"Tsk, tsk ever the sharp tongue are we?" Jaejoong retaliated. 

"Let me go Jaejoong. I have more important matters to attend to. We both know my older brother won't be too happy if I tell him you're harassing me. You and he work well together. I wouldn't want to ruin that. It's been a really profitable relationship so I hear. I stay clear out of your path. You stay out of mine."


He slid his hand out of Jaejoong's and tried to walk swiftly. 

However, just before he could take a step forward, a hand touched his rear, a breath on his ear, "Don't be too cocky little boy."

And Jaejoong brushed past saying, "The next time, it'll be your front. Trust me."

This had been going on for a year now. They've always had that rife between them. He does not understand what it was. But when Jaejoong found out he was gay, he was merciless. 

Touching, teasing.

"Could it be that he found out I like him?", he thought. Today was by far the worst. It used to be just looks and words not too harming. 

Today was a warning. But he can't help but feel as if there was something, electricity perhaps? Or has Jaejoong changed preferences? 

It was known that he had countless of flings but he had one woman he loved so much. They've been together for more than 3 years already. She was Aerin. The woman who seemed to have Kim Jaejoong hooked.

"What did I do?", Jaejoong thought though still dizzy and disoriented. He didn't think he could be so obvious as to what he is feeling. He didn't know things would get this out of hand. Yet he couldn't control it. 

The urge to feel, to do something he does not know what. 

As he reached his destination, he saw him kissing some girl near the johns. Something him ticked and his face darkened showing intense displeasure at what he was seeing before him.

Right then and there he realized one thing. 

He liked Changmin.

It was no use fighting it. It was what he had been denying ever since. Why he felt the need to inflict pain towards him when he sees him with someone else. Why he felt the need to be always around where he was. 

Why he needed his attention.

It was crystal clear.

The girl let go reluctantly as Changmin started disentangling himself from her. He kissed her on the lips chastely, a sign of goodbye.

She knew he wasn't coming back.

She accepted it. As much as she wanted to be the first girl to have the most sought after guy in the whole town, she wouldn't cross him. 

People knew.

They knew what Kim Jaejoong could do. 

Funny even. How could he seek vengeance for the younger one when they weren't even speaking? It was, however, an unspoken rule that only Kim Jaejoong could touch Shim Changmin.

No one crossed that line and she wasn't going to be the first.

As Changmin passed through the Staffs only stairway, he felt grab him towards the middle of the staircase. It was too dark and he couldn't see anything. 

A dark head descended and started kissing him passionately, as if the mouth pressed against his had been denied far too long. 

He couldn't think properly. The kiss was hard, demanding and it elicited responses in his body that he had never experienced before. 

The hand moved towards his face, angling his neck better to receive the person's kiss. As this happened, his eyes fully adjusted to the dark saw the eyes, the mouth, the face.

"Jaejoong," a slight gasp.

"Hush", Jaejoong said and he started kissing him again. 

This time he gave it his all, knowing, feeling this might not happen again. He had wanted this for a long time now. This was his chance. 

Mouths fusing, tongues twining, dueling. 

Changmin could feel himself getting hard. He was now, a low guttural sound of intense pleasure. 

Jaejoong's hands wandered. It touched his ribs, parting his jacket. Perhaps wearing nothing underneath it was a premonition of what was happening now. It was descending slowly, touching his s, flicking it. 

The hands that was making him groan, was touching an expanse of smooth tan skin. It descended to his navel.

A slight touch, making him in his breath. 

He was hot, ready, anticipating the moment.

However, before it could touch the waistband of his jeans, Jaejoong purred slightly in his ears.

"Let's take this upstairs my Changmin."






-o-




Two bodies lay sprawled on the bed. Satiny sheets covered one tan behind, while the other, displayed for the world to see. Perspiration was evident on the two boys faces and it was obvious what had happened.

"Jaejoong, what does this make us?", Changmin asked after a moment's silence.

The door opened, slamming into the other wall almost falling off its hinges shocking the occupants of the room. A girl stood looking crazed and bewildered. On her hand, a .45 caliber gun, prepped to kill. 



One gunshot.

"Aerin..", a whispered plea.




Silence.





Please, please don't go
Don't tell me that it's over
Why do you go?
Tears are in my eyes
Fade away, fade away, don't fade away

Please tell me that you stay
That you stay with me forever
Don't fade away
Amor infinitus