` ( ★ ) story layout

〔 dreams ★〕 layout shop | opened and accepting!

 

 

Description

What will you do if you know you will never hear the voice of the man you love? What will you do if the only way you can communicate is by writing and sign language? What will you do if you are forced to watch all the happy relationships around you progress, while yours is crumbling down?

Jung Jessica is a strong woman, or so she believes. She has been ignored by girls since childhood due to her princesslike behavior and features. Jessica is the centre of attention for all boys, but her mature aura scares them away, forcing all men to adore her from a distance. This leaves her friendless and alone. Jessica can't understand why, as she is just  like any other ordinary girl. She may be shy, but if somebody only tries to get to know her, that person will find out that she is actually very energetic and lively...although a bit weird at times.

When she is assigned by her teacher to be partners with the new exchange student named Lee Donghae, a bad first impression leads her to believe that he is just like an extra baggage that she has to carry around. She can't wait to get rid of him, but what happens if he proves to her that he is more than what she thinks of him? Donghae not only helps Jessica find herself, he also leads her to friends that she can rely on and trust. Her inconsiderate classmates eventually realize their mistakes and ask for forgiveness, which she willingly gives.

Jessica's days only continue to become brighter and brighter, but she soon realizes that she can't always have happiness. This time, what will Jessica do if the one person she trusts the most decides to leave?

 

Foreword

Definition of mute - unable to speak; lacking the power of speech.

Yes, he is different because he can not talk, but I see past that. Don't believe we won't make it simply because we are unlike the others. It is because of this, that we  will become successful.

 

kdCg6.png

 

I would rather become the sky than the river. That way, I can watch over you wherever you are.

-Sky of Love {Koizara}