` ( ★ ) story layout

〔 dreams ★〕 layout shop | opened and accepting!

Description

What happens when 4-year-old Moonji finds out that he and her twin, Moonli, are related to several biggest KPOP idols? Will it be fun? Or, will it be as torturous as they had figured?

main characters

Moonji (Leo) Moonli (Lauren)

 Moonji {Leo} and Moonli {Lauren} are the lucky kids of Kris Wufan, EXO's famous member and SNSD's black pearl, Kwon Yuri. As young childs, they had discovered that they were related to world's Top Three Entertainment, SM! They are very honest, childish and loves adventures. They take anything well and they would do anything to make anybody happy. Moonji is 5 years old and Moonli is 4 years old.

tumblr_m9p11lKDM01rzvy6xo2_400.png

Kris Wufan is one of the handsome EXO-M members. And, he is also a father to Moonji and Moonli. Married to Kwon Yuri. He is an attractive, honest person. He is a great guy and he loves helping people. Doesn't argue very much. A calm person and has a very charming personality. He is the role-model for his kids, since he is modeling for everything. He is also 22 years old.

tumblr_m9eqersxtW1r34zh8o1_250.png

Kwon Yuri is one of the prettiest SNSD members. As a perfect black pearl, she found true love with Kris. The mother to Moonji and Moonli. She is indeed beautiful, loyal and trustworthy. She has a bright smile and sometimes, she gets angry if her kids doesn't help her in the kitchen. Loves her husband and her kids very much. She is 24 years old but to her, age isn't a difference. What matters is love.

tumblr_masqkmoK7a1rrh6fjo1_500.jpg

EXO is the band of Kris. Holding a very important role as the uncles towards Moonji and Moonli, they all are weird and goofy. However, they all are very caring over the kids. Moonji - who rather likes the weird Chanyeol while Moonli likes Baekhyun and Kai, the two visuals. Will this band ever get to know what it actually feels like to be . . . Uncles?

{ more characters will appear in this story! }

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Foreword

Annyeonghaseyo. mycrazyblackheart here. ^^ So, basically, this is my first fanfic. My cousin inspired me to write this. ;D

Please excuse my grammar if there any mistakes. 8D English isn't my first language, it's actually my fifth language. So, please, tell me if I have some mistakes. Feel free to correct me. o u o;; just wallpost me about it. I would wholeheartedly accept my super-duper failing grammar and I would really, really, really love you if you corrected me. So, I can improve my English. 

Oh, if anyone wants to suggest some events that will probably happen in the story, please feel free to PM  me about it. Kamsahamnida. ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________