` ( ★ ) -tiara ↷ story layout

〔 dreams ★〕 layout shop | opened and accepting!

 

Description

This story is about a wealthy girl that gets everything she wants: Cars, money, well-designed clothes, face, job, body and many more. Jaekyung who has been living at Japan for ten years. Works as a model at a well-known company as one of the top models when she was just fifteen years old. But something that had force her to leave her job and study at Japan and also return to her hometown, Korea.

That something is the past that she wanted to erase from her dictionary of her life and memory. Although she's unwilling to go back to Korea, yet somebody has been waiting for her to come back to their sides: Her older brother, Nam Woohyun and another person. Can that other person mend her untreated, wounded past and recover it with a bright past before the real culprit that wounded her heart return to Korea?

 

characters

tumblr_m9vzbzi0Bn1rypn2to1_500.jpg

Nam Jaekyung. She is the main heroin, and also Nam Woohyun's little sister. Just returned from Japan due to her parent's longing, as she as a very busy person. A kind-hearted person; brave, honest and always the one being your sidekick. She isn't as greasy as her brother but she does flirt, a few or twice. She falls in love with L, at first sight which is also shortened to be called love at first sight. 17 years old.

tumblr_mbcqiw9czf1rb8d5uo1_500.png

Kim Myungsoo, better known as L. Main hero. Loves sleeping in class, quite a happy habit. Always around his friends, which are Infinite. Unlike Woohyun and the rest of his group, he has a dark aura and the most quiet that could kill a person or two. He has charming features and quite popular due to his ranking in the 'popular kids'. Finds Jaekyung quite a clumsy sometimes. 18 years old.

tumblr_mbckzdD5Wx1rbo605o1_500.png

Nam Woohyun. The brother of Jaekyung. Likes to flirt a lot but will be loyal if he ever, finds his true love. In a group called Infinite, and is friends with L. He is over-protective over the little sister and he is a flirty type-of-person. He looks quiet but he is the most talkative person if you dig his true colors. Has a caring side nobody understands, except for the little sister. 

tumblr_m6qkjqEMim1rov2k4o1_500.png

Lee Eun-young. She is the first Korean friend to Jaekyung. She's quite nerdy but she has her simple sides. Has a secret crush on Woohyun, as he is one of the kingkas. She is too simple; since she doesn't like make-up too much. She likes reading books and wears her most favorite glasses everyday. Nice. Due to wearing her ugly glasses, no one sees her inner beauty other than Jaekyung. 

tumblr_lwy727YI9w1r97e5ho1_500.jpg

Infinite. From left to right, Jang Dongwoo, L, Lee Sungjong, Lee Howon, Nam Woohyun, Kim Sunggyu and Lee Sungyeol. They are all the kingkas of the school and go to Woollim High. They all are the boys who toy around with girls and absolutely leave them once their finished their 'duty'. Has handsome features and they all are very cool. Perhaps. 

 

tumblr_ma3qgct3aU1ry7hajo1_r1_500.jpg

Shin Wonho. Jaekyung's childhood friend. Has a big crush on Jaekyung while they were studying at Japan. Cute, funny and loves being around Jaekyung. Jealous of L who always gets the girls. Returned to Korea due to his passion of music. 

 

Foreword

Hi, thanks for the review for my first fanfic and please do subscribe, and comment! Cause your love makes me happy. And English is not my first language. So, I'm so sorry if there are many wrong grammars and spelling mistakes. And don't ever think to plagiarize because I don't tolerate with copycats.