` ( ★ ) -tiara ↷ story layout

〔 dreams ★〕 layout shop | opened and accepting!

Description

SHINee is on We Got Married! Five different boys, five different girls, what love do they make? Different personalities, will they get along? Will they really fall in love or is it just a show?

 

Foreword

 Annyeong, you!

SHINeeLovers is here with her second fanfic! Working with KimEnRi to create this story! I like We Got Married show and decides to make a story about it! And of course, my main characters are SHINee. Each member will invidually have their own love story on We Got Married! Each chapter will have a SHINee member and a girl on WGM. 

Poster&Background Image -- Credits To:
KManiac

 

*characters!

tumblr_mbhb3uKJBJ1qk3nkpo1_500.png

Onew's lady. Her name is Park Minhye. An honest, brave girl. She has trust in everything and doesn't give a crap about anything. Her bloodtype is AB. Her birthday is 31 January. She likes snow; studying and being cool forever. However, she is also a nerd. Inner beauty. Somebody honorable. She is also twenty-one years old. A Shawol.

tumblr_m9pgb5fRn21r444foo1_500.png

Key's lady. Her name is Han Ha-ni. May look like somebody shy in her pictures, but she is a hyper and active girl. Loves fashion. Doesn't nag a lot. Loves wearing cute hats and act as if she lives in a village. Dressing in white is a habit for her. Her bloodtype is A. Birthday is 22 September. A big Shawol too, the same as Minhye. Twenty years old.

tumblr_m9vzbzi0Bn1rypn2to1_500.jpg

Minho's lady. Her name is Lee Hyosun. Has a cute ponytail and she has a cute eyesmile. Bright smile, small eyes and funny-style-of-fashion. She's the one who always gets bothered by her sense of fashion. Her white cardigan is her only cloth that a few people like; since it was from her old grandmother. Her bloodtype is B. Birthday is 2 November. Twenty years old.

tumblr_lyjztmVbqo1ro4o5wo1_400.png

Taemin's lady. Her name is Choi Min-jung. Cute, bubbly and loves aegyo. Innocent, doesn't like and isn't as tough as the others are. As people phrase, she is wild, young and free. Exceot she isn't that wild. Like Hyosun, she has a necklace gaven from her dead mother. Has quite a few sad personalities. Bloodtype is B. Birthday is May 16. Eighteen years old.

tumblr_mb3hxx18k41r02uvao1_500.png

Jonghyun's lady. Her name is Oh Ki-young. Cute, fun and lovely. She has a leader-like personality but she is far too different to compare with Minhye. Outdoor-ish, sporty and loves doing anything. Doesn't care about life; she just loves enjoying it. Religious. Bloodtype is O; since she's quite a special person. Birthday is February 16. Twenty-years old.