Date..?

Oppa.. I want YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : Since I wrote some part of this chapter on my cellphone, I got some tiny bit idea of it from the song I listened that time, one of them was a song by IU & NaYoonKwon called "It's First Love" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUlMGnerPnc )

Do listen only if you're curious, hehe... That's one sweet song :)

 

-----

 

  

*No one POV*

 

“Ohmygod omygod!! It’s like we’re about going to a date, kyah~” Jessica giggled happily while she changed her clothes.

*knock knock*

“Are you done changing Jess” Kyu knocked on Sica’s door to check on her. Kyuhyun’s room by the way was next to Jessica’s room. That’s why after Kyu was done changing, he decided to wait for her in front of her room so that they can go downstair together.

A couple seconds later, Jessica stepped out from her room, smiling cutely,

“Kaja oppa” Sica exclaimed then clung her arm into Kyuhyun’s, and had her head lean on his shoulder which made Kyuhyun chuckled as she did it.

“Wow Jessi-ah.. are you that excited going together with me” Kyu looked down to catch Sica’s eyes, but she avoided his gaze, afraid Kyu could see her lying as she replied,

“Oh please oppa.. sure I’m so excited, but that’s because my pinky nail is about to get fixed, and maybe also to have a new french manicure later”

“If you said so..” Kyu mumbled softly.

 

-Inside Kyu’s car-

 

“So, we’re going now?” Kyuhyun asked her and Sica nodded in return.

“Neh, but oppa.. can you help me with this please” Jessica eyeing the seatbelt, signaling Kyu to help her wearing it.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes “Seriously Jess, you only had your pinky broke, but it’s like you broke both of your hands”

Jessica pouted and made a helpless look which made Kyuhyun gave up “Ne, ne, arasso, whatever you want Jessi-ah”

Kyuhyun then leaned closer to her seat to reach the seatbelt beside her. As he tried to set the seatbelt around her body, Sica brought her face close to Kyu’s neck area when she smelt something familiar *sniff sniff* ‘What is this smell again? It seems wanna remind me about something. And it also make me-’

“What? Do I smell that good” Kyu broke her thought when he noticed Sica’s sniffing him. Sica who just realized that Kyu’s face were now only a couple inch from hers can only nodded blankly.

Kyuhyun then flashed his signature smirk “And what? Does it make you hungry Jessi-ah?” he added teasingly as he still clearly remember Jessica said that she’s hungry soon after she smelt him last night.

Upon hearing it, Jessica widen her eyes in shock ‘H-how come he know it. Is he a mind-reader now’

Kyuhyun can only chuckle seeing Jessica’s reaction. Especially when he realized that Sica started to blush.

“Don’t worry, oppa will treat you a lot of food later, just don’t eat me, k~” Kyu continued to .

“Y-yah, you’re so not my taste of food oppa”

“Arayo.. but if only you know what you’ve capable of doing Jessi-ah” Kyuhyun muttered as he landed his eyes on Jessica’s lips. For once he had this serious look on his face which made Jessica puzzled and nervous.

“Neh?” Sica frowned.

“Nothing” Kyu exclaimed then go back to his seat and started the engine, ready to go.

 

*Jessica POV*

 

‘Huh, acting all mysterious again eh’

But to think about those smell again, Kyu oppa definitely smelt so good and somehow enticing, and it does make me hungry. Although I was quite sure, I wasn’t hungry for food. It’s something else. Hm.. it’s like, it’s like I was hungry for, for... ‘OMYGOD, aniyo Sica-ah!! You better not hungry for that kinda stuff. Aish! What’s wrong with me’

I shook my head and took a deep breath, ‘Must be my hormones acting up. Yeah right, it’ll soon go away!’

 

-----

 

A couple minutes later, Kyu oppa and I arrived at one shopping mall. We’re of course heading to the nail salon first which located at the 3rd floor. We entered the elevator to reach there.

When the elevator stopped at 1st floor, a lot of people were rushing to get on it. Some of them even walked in so roughly that make my body pushed away to the back. But I was relieved when in speed movement Kyu oppa held my wrist and pulled me again closer to him.

The next thing happened was really surprised me when all of sudden Kyuhyun oppa slipped his fingers into mine and hold me tightly like he’s afraid to lose me. I was dazed for a second but quickly adjust my fingers into his. I knew my cheeks were flushed right now and my heart fluttered the moment I felt the warmth of his hand and fingers.

‘What does this mean?’ I asked my self though I couldn’t really think of an answer. But one thing I knew for sure, that’s the very first official skinship we had that Kyu oppa was the one who initiate it. I swear I could have cry from happiness if we’re not in public place now.

We kept silence when we exited the elevator and headed to our destination. But even if we didn’t speak a word, having his hand holding mine tighly, having those beautiful finger entwined into mine; this time.. this time only, I really felt my feeling for Kyu oppa is somehow mutual. ‘Oh God if only that’s true...’

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

After Jessi’s pinky nail looked completely pretty again, covered with new french manicure which design she forced me to pick for her (and I couldn’t belive I actually get serious when I made my choice), we got something to fill our empty stomach. When we’re done eating, we went shopping this and that. Of course most of them were clothes, shoes, and bags. Oh yeah, Jessi and her shopping habit. We would enter one store to one store only to get what she want. After fitting and trying some stuffs, she’d come to me yelling “oppa what about this” “what about that” “what color do you prefer” and so on, and so on.

Jessi can be whiny sometime. But today, I really enjoy spending time with her. Seeing her with her many random expressions were so interesting. I had to admit I kinda cherish this moment. I even held her hand earlier and got our fingers entwined. I didn’t know why I've done that, but I just did. And I had no regret in doing so, as it felt so right the moment it happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter