How Dare U?

Oppa.. I want YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*YoonA's POV*

 

I was driving alone in one afternoon, going to Sica's home. We'd promise to do our math homework together, though I was pretty sure we won't be able to finish it. Both of us were real at math, no kidding. But well, I guessed attempting to do so won't hurt.

Besides, my brain was coming with something new this time. So I need to make Sica do this scheme on my head as soon as possible. Ugh, I couldn't wait to tell her about this. Imagining her doing it was already make me feel excited. Gee!

I was busy smiling like a dork thinking about the scheme, that I belately realized I was already here, in front of the tall gate of their house. The security guard quickly opened the gate for my car to enter.

A couple minutes later, I was already inside the house, frowning when I found the house was too quiet,‘Where's everyone?’  I wondered. Only couple maids were seen, smiling at me as they walked passing me. I was ready to ask one of the maid when suddenly there's chattering voice from the back of the house. I then made my way to there, only to witness what seemed to me a rare event.

‘1, 2, 3.. and 5’ I finished counting their heads. So... all the Kim brothers were in the swimming pool, all wet & y. Heavens!! Oh dang, at time like this was when I really think Sica was indeed so lucky. Seriously, having these fine men in her life, not to mention she was born rich and gorgeous. Every girl would have kill to be in her shoes.

‘Aigoo.. too much eyecandies, but where's the princess though’ I thought upon realizing Sica was no where in sight.

“Oppa-deul annyeong..” I greeted them once I stopped admiring the scene.

“Oh Yoona-ah, you come” Leeteuk oppa greeted me back.

I smiled at him and nodded, “Ne oppa. Anyway, don’t you guys feel cold swimming at this hour, eventhough it’s summer” I glanced at the watch on my wrist. Almost 8PM.

“We’re hot like that Yoona-ah, so we won’t feel cold” Donghae oppa replied me and grinned.

“Oh please…” I rolled my eyes.

“So Yoona-ah, care to join us dip into here” Siwon oppa invited me as he spread his arm on the water.

“Uh no, I don’t want to catch a cold later. Moreover I have something more important to do with uri Sica”

*Achoo!*

Someone sneezed out of sudden. I looked at the source, and oh it’s from Kyuhyun oppa. A laughter escaped from my mouth, “Ha! See! I told you, you guys will catch a cold sooner or later”

“Ya Siwon oppa, you better check your baby maknae there” I said to him, still giggling.

Siwon oppa quickly rushed to Kyuhyun oppa at the corner of the pool,

“Baby Kyu, you okay? Did you catch a cold?” he said with a worrying look. He placed his right hand on Kyuhyun oppa’s shoulder as they standing so close.

“Aniyo hyung. I’m all right” I heard Kyu oppa calmly answered.

“Are you sure..?” Siwon oppa now had his palm on Kyu oppa’s cheek, maybe trying to feel his temperature.

“I’m okay hyung. My nose feels itchy just now. That’s all” Kyuhyun oppa told him.

Siwon oppa looked relieved and smiled, “It’s good then”

Gah! What a cheesy brotherhood. But seeing men doing a little skinship in the pool while dripping wet like that was new for me though. And.that.was.hot!! Sica was such a babo to missed this. Though I bet she won’t be as happy as me, cause it more likely she'll be dying to be in Siwon oppa’s shoes. Haha. I let out inaudible laugh when suddenly a grinned face popped out in front of me.

“Like it what you just saw huh?”

“Omo, Heechul oppa, since when you rose up from the pool?” I startled.

“You’re not answering me. Did you enjoy the view?”

I frowned for a second but quickly got what he meant. “A bit gay, but heck I love it oppa” I smiled at him.

Heechul oppa burst into laughter hearing my answer, “Haha, you never change Yoona-ah, y as always. I like that side of yours though”

“Ah, what’s the important thing with Sica by the way” he continued.

“Uhm, just some math homework oppa. It's due tomorrow. Where’s Sica anyway. Why she not join you guys swimming?”

“You know, it’s the time of the month. She sleeps all day in her room” Heechul oppa told me, half wispering.

“Ah arasso.. I’ll go upstair then oppa, annyeong” I said then left to Sica’s room.

 

*No one POV*

 

“So, what’s YoonSic going to do?” Leeteuk asked Heechul right after Heechul dip into the water again.

“Math homework”

“Seriously? Like they know how to do it” Leeteuk said sarcastically.

Heechul chuckled, “I know right. But at least they try it”

“Yah Kyu-ah, why don’t you help the girls do the homework” Donghae who also heard about the homework suddenly yelled at Kyuhyun who’s standing a bit far from him.

“Me? Why?” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“It’s math. And math is your thing”

“Neh?! Andwae hyung. It’s hopeless. They never listen to me everytime I teach them. In the end, it will be me the one who’s doing their homework” Kyuhyun complained.

“Aww don’t be like that Khuhyun-ah, maybe they will listen this time” Siwon butted in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter