Mommy~

Oppa.. I want YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still the same Saturday, 2pm

 

*No one POV*

 

Kyuhyun laid on the sofa in the living room. That's definitely one of his favorite spot in the house. He's flipping the book on his hand. Sica soon join him in the living room. She crossed her arms as she stood in front of Kyu, tapping her foot on the floor, gesturing Kyu to seat properly, so she can also sit on the sofa.

Kyu sighed as he granted Sica's order. They're now sitting beside each other. Sica rest his legs on the table in front of them before grabbing the remote and turn on the tv, so not lady like. Kyu let out a sigh of frustration since Sica just ruined his peaceful reading time, 'What’s wrong with this kid, she's been sulky since breakfast' he thought. 'Bear it Kyu. It’s almost the time anyway'

A couple minutes passed when suddenly Jessica's cellphone rang. Another fact about her was she always brings that thing around everytime, everywhere. Believe it or not, Jessica couldn't live without it.

A smirk plastered on Kyu's face when Sica answered the call right away "Omma~"

 

*Jessica’s POV*

 

I was surprised when I looked at my cellphone screen. It was mom called from Europe. Oh how I miss mom and dad so much.

“Hi Sica dear, how are you? Do you miss omma?”

“Omma.. of course I do!! I miss you and appa like a lot” I exclaimed cutely.

With that, both of us started our mother-daughter conversation through phone. After about 5 minutes or so, mom suddenly changed the topic,

“Oh by the way honey, Kyu called mommy a couple hours ago. He said you went clubbing last night & got home drunk. Is he telling the truth?”

I was speechless for a moment, I couldn’t believe Kyu oppa had told her that. I looked at him, attempting to send a death glare to him, but he was too busy watching tv to notice it.

I then returned to the phone again “N-ne omma. Are you going to mad at me because of that?”

“Haha, no, of course not honey. You’re a big girl now, you can do that once a while whenever you want. It just omma wanna offer you something“ I heard her paused.

“Huh.. what is it omma?” I asked.

Mom then explained everything. She said Kyu oppa was worry of me last night, he said he also hate it when some random guy had to drive me home just because I was drunk. What random guy? It’s probably one of my friend, eventhough I couldn’t recall who it is.

So, with that Kyuhyun oppa suggested mommy to buy me a car, even got me a driver or a bodyguard to guard me everywhere. I frowned, that idea was odd. I smelled something fishy behind that idea. Okay, I believe that Kyuhyun oppa must be worry and care for me, but in a same time, I do think this was his other way to avoiding me.

“O-omma, I don’t need that”

“Oh honey, it’s for your own safety”

“But still, not like that. I hate having a bodyguard omma” I started to whine.

“Then how about having your own car honey, you can pick any car you like, you just have to pass the driving test 1st”

“Anio omma, I don’t want that too. I’m in driving lesson” okay this time I was lying. I never try it, so I didn’t know whether I’m good or not in it.

“Hm? That’s weird, because Kyuhyun told omma you’ll love it Sica dear”

See! I knew it. It’s all his evil plan again. Since when did I say I love his idea. We didn’t even have a talk about it. Whatever his reason behind it, I knew Kyuhyun oppa must be trying to avoid me again. I took a glance at him, how come I missed it. True, he seemed to watch the tv, but from his expression, I could definitely tell he’s not into it. In fact, all the time he listened to our phone conversation. He even had his evil smirk on his face. I won’t let this happen. I must do something, but how.

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I inhaled the air deeply then opened my mouth,

“Oh mommy~ jhebaaal…” I spoke full of aegyo and literally called mommy in english. I could see Kyuhyun oppa straighten his back upon hearing it.

 

*No one POV”

 

‘Oh no! Not that voice again’ Kyuhyun thought. He knew it. It was like a common knowledge in their family. Whenever Jessica put her aegyo voice (which she rarely use), it means she must be up for something. And whatever it is she’s up for, she always succeed in it. It’s like none could resist those voice. Everyone would fall for her aegyo instantly, especially his parents and hyungs.

“Mommy~ please.. Kyu oppa must have misunderstood it. I don’t like driving alone. I will tell Kyu oppa that later. I bet he’ll understand. And about the whole bodyguard thing, I personally think Kyu oppa suit that role best. Don’t you think so mommy…” Jessica made an uberly cute voice but her eyes shot an icy glare at Kyuhyun who now turned to face her.

“OH NO Jessi-ah, you didn’t!” Kyu said as he came closer to Sica, trying to sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter