What is in that picture!!

Unconditional Love (What Being A World Famous Star Meant...)

He was there looking at me, looking only at me with those dreamy eye. His smile, everything could melt my inside... ARGH HOYA snap out of it!: He said to himself

Hoya: Here it all done, it should be alright now, sorry again for burning your hand..

In guk caress his hair: It alright don't worry about it Hoya. Now it still early so we can do so much more things. Oh rite! I almost forgot I wanted to change my iphone case.

Hoya: Why hyung? It seems perfectly fine to me

Inguk: Trust me I think you will like this one better

Inguk Took HOya hand and dragged him out of the coffee shop, across shopping and markets with millions of people surrounding them. Fangirls were of course screaming like hell, some people stared at them with an adorable look, and some weirdly. In guk didn't care at all, his smile grew wider as he is no rejection from Hoya trying to bursh his hand off, and there it was. There moment, nothing could break it not even the slighest sound... They were totally in their own little world

As he arrived at the iphone case shop, he took out a photo and asked if a case could be made with this picture. Hoya curiousity shoot up as to what photo, In guk was trying to reproduce as a case, it must have been pretty special.

THe cashier nodded and smiled at both of them: Oh i see it (the chashier smirk), of course we can do it. It will be done in 3 hours time.

In guk: Alright thank you so much i'll come back and pick it up later then. Hoya come on let go somewhere else while they are making the case.

Hoya was still curious about that photo but he didn't dare to ask In guk, so he said shyly: It something i did a long time ago and i missed it.

In guk: oh what is it? tell me, im curious

Hoya: Ice skating

In guk: ice skating?? Uhm Of course sure, but I don't a thing about ICe skating.

Hoya smiles: It okay hyung! I'll teach you. Come on let hurry and get back to your car. 

At that moment Hoya was the one who took In guk hand and pulled him to hurry, In guk was surprise as Hoya was the one to inniate first, but he still told himself that Hoya would never come to love him, as he was a guy. But he didn't care much at the time, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.

They drove to Lotte World, and enter the amusment park. It was filled with people, and they first destination was of course ice skating. In guk and Hoya put on their ice skating shoes and In guk could feel his legs giving up on him. He definately didn't want to embarrase himself in front of the person he love. Hoya took IN guk hands once more and both of them went onto the ice skating rink. As soon as In guk landed a feet on the ice he tripped himself pulling Hoya with me. Both of them landed on the ground, with in guk landing on his , and hoya on top of him. Both of them blushed and laught it out

Hoya: Hyung, come on take my hand and just trust me okay?

In guk nodded and he just let Hoya lead. In guk was stills struggling to kepp himself from falling again, as much as he liked it when hoya was on top of him, the pain in could not be bore. It hurted too much.

Hoya took the other hand of In guk and said: Hyung, move your feat in a sort of triangular motion, put one feet in front and then slide the other one, after slide the other.

In guk tried it and completaly trusted Hoya, he was actually surprise that it worked so he got excited and went a little too fast falling flat on his again. Hoya tried to prevent In guk from falling but he barely managed to  keep himself from falling.

In guk let out a : OUCh! Hoya! You said that you won't let this happen!

Hoya laughs : I'm so.. rr... ry Hyu..ng, but seeing you like this so hopeless is so funny

This time is was for Hoya to have fun! They went out of the ice skating arena and went to some roller coster, extreme one! In guk gulped and tried to maintain his posture as even though very though, he was scared as hell, he had fears for roller coaster since he was young. But since he didn't want to spoil the fun Hoya is having so much right now, he decided to just do it anyway.

As they were on the roller coaster, In guk then realized the mistake he had just made, his heart started to beat really fast.

Hoya seeing his hyung like that grabs onto his hand and hold it really tight and stood up: Excuse me sir, I'm sorry but we would like to get out of the ride.

Alright: said the supervisor

They both went out and In guk said: Hoya, you should have done it! You were having so much fun and I spoiled it

Hoya smiles back seeing his hyung worried about him: Hyung, I'm only having fun because you are here with me so it was pointless oding the ride without you.

In guk just melted at Hoya's word, wasting no time, they went on other attractions that In guk was able to ride. After a fun day, they found a place to seat, and Hoya said with a happy face: It been such a long time since i enjoyed myself this much apart form being on stage.. I want to do it again..

In guk chuckles: Yeah me too... Let go it again!

Hoya: Hey hyung what time is it?

In guk: It 8:30 why?

Hoya: weren't you suppose to go back and take your case?

In guk: Oh ! the stoor closes at 9:15, there is no way we'll make it in time

Hoya stands up and say: Okay come on Hyung let hurry and not waste anytime

Both of them run as fast as they could to the parking lot, went into the car and drove back to the Iphone case place.

As soon as they arrived, In guk got out of the car but he relealize it was too late, the store was already closed: Aish... I guess I'll just come back tomorrow and get it.

Hoya looks a bit disppointed: It okay hyung, i'll accompany you tomorrow to come and get it, I'm free also tomorrow.

In hoya's though the only thing that kept repeating in his mind was ''What is that picture, I want to see it!''

 

END OF CHAPTER 5, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND PLEASE COMMENT :D