It over between US!

Unconditional Love (What Being A World Famous Star Meant...)

Eunji: OPPA!!!! I'm here

Woohyun in his though: OH ING great! she had to come and ruined my fantasy!

Eunji: The girl and me made Kimbab! Hurry come and eat

Woohyun: Sunggyu already ate the kimbab I just made, it more delivious then yours

Eunji: Nobody asked you ugly face

Woohyun: What did you say, man girl!

Eunji whiness: Oppa! Aren't you gonna do something about it! That ugly face just said that your girlfriend look like a dude...

Woohyun: Hyung!!! aren't you going to do something about that direspectful mouth of hers! I don't even see anything good in her? 

Suddenly Sungyeol who was in Myungsoo room heard a loud crack, it seems liek something broke  he sighet: IT started...

Eunji saw a glass nearby the table, took it and threw at woohyun which he quickly escaped!

Sunggyu: YAh! That was dangeroud EUNJI!

Eunji: I don't care! He said I looked like a guy and you are doing nothing about it!

Woohyun: You crazy girl! HYUNG DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER!

Sunggyu was in a very very difficult position right now.... He didn't know what to do at all, on one side it was his closest friend and on the other side it was his girlfriend. Bot of them were fighting over something so stupid but he didn't know wha tto say to calm the situation down.

Sunggyu: Okay Eunji Stop it! WOohyun also!

Sunggyu: Come here and bring me the kimbab i'll eat it

Eunji smiled happily: Here you go 

She smirked and shoved it to Woohyun face.

Woohyun was definetely not going down like this, he went back to the kitchen and brought out some dishes that he prepared espicially for sunggyu for lunch and throw it to the table : Hyunggg I took a lot of time making this, please it as well

Eunji: My kimbab are enough for him

Woohyun: Too bad he already ate it, and since mine is of course better, he won't finish urs and he'll need something else to satisfy his stomach

Eunji: Oppa! CAn you tell him to shut up please!

Sunggyu: Woohyun it okay I'll eat it later...

Woohyun face saddened and went back to his room. Tears came out, he knew that he would never win agains Eunji when it comes Sunggyu. Of course Sunggyu would chose his girlfriend over him

Meanwhile Sunggyu had just finished the kimbab and was worried about Woohyun as the latter was depress. Eunji took woohyun dishes and threw it in the garbage can. 

Eunji: You have my cooking you don't need his!

Sunggyu:  YAH! you are going a little bit too far here!

Eunji: SO what?! I'm your girlfriend I'm suppose to cook for you, you're suppose to eat my food not his!

SUnggyu: GO apologize to Woohyun now!

Eunji: NO! Why should I!

Sunggyu was getting angry: DO IT NOW EUNJI I AM NOT JOKING AROUND!

Eunji was also getting mad: I DONT WANT TOO I"M NOT WRONG! 

Sunggyu grab Eunji Hand forcefully and glare at her: Woohyun took a lot of times  making those food for me, even though you didn't want me to eat it you shouldn't have thrown it away! NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO HIM!

Eunji: Oppa! YOU are hurting me!

Sunggyu suddenly realise what he just did unintentionally and didn't know what came to him and mumbles

Eunji: YOu are such a jerk!

Sunggyu: Oh now I'm the bad guy? Everytime you two had a fight I always back you up but this time you went to far EUnji!

Eunji: I don't care, you suppose to back me up EVERYTIME! What are you going to do huh? I'm never going to apologize to him!

Sunggyu had it, he was at his limits... He didn't even know why he got so angry over a plate that woohyun cooked for him but he was just angry at his grilfriend and the way she is acting.

Sunggyu shouts: IF YOU DON"T APOLOGIZE IT OVER BETWEEN US!

It came out that sentence! everyone in the dorm heard it, SUngyeol was shock so was Myungsoo. Dongwoo came out of his room surprise at his hyung. ANd lasty Woohyun tears stoped as he opened the door of hsi room finding an angry Sunggyu and an a furious Eunji....

 

 

BY THE WAY I LOST @ subcribers,, DDDDDDDD::: oh my god does this mean my story is not good??? sighhhh