I've made my decision...

Unconditional Love (What Being A World Famous Star Meant...)

Sungyeol woke up in the embrace of myungsoo. He look up and realise Myungsoo was staring at him, Yes Myungsoo was already awake and has been looking at sungyeol sleeping face. Myungsoo pinches the choding cheek and says: YOU ARE JUST SOOOO ADORABLE..

Sungyeol pinches back : YOu my love are even more cuter.. I love you so much you know that rite?

Myungsoo: Yeah and I love you more

Sungyeol stickes his tongue out: I knoww

Myungsoo pouted: You weren't going to say you love me then I loved you??

Sungyeol seeing Myungsoo pouted : AHHH SO CUTE DO IT AGAIN!! lol

Myungsoo pouted again and SUngyeol says in excitment: Ohh godd of course I love you more then you love me, a lot moreee! <3 saranghaee

Myungsoo remembers that Sungyeol had something to tell him, and he was curious so he asked: SO sungyeol since i was too tired and fell asleep, i was wondering what you wanted to tell me.

Sungyeol jumps of the bed and was in CHILD MODE!: OKay sooo. you know what ..... i'm so surpriseeee... can'tyoubelieveitHoyaisdatingInguk.

Myungsoo : seriously???

Sunggyu walk in to the room at that time to tell them to come out and eat breafask and heard what sungyeol said:

Sunggyu: What?

Myungsoo and SUngyeol were surprise by hyun sudden arrival and myungsoo took the initiative and smirked: Sungyeol was just telling me what a great night it was for him, and all the thing we did and...

Sunggyu was about to puke, literally: PLEASE STOP! i don't want to hear anymoreee....

He quickly shut the door and left the two alone.

Sungyeol was laughing like hell at the situation and made a thumps up to myungsoo: My baby always find the best excuse!

Myungsoo: Soo, I'm really shocked first it was woohyun and now Hoya too? So are they dating or what?

Sungyeol: well I don't know, Hoya doesn't even know if In Guk swings that way 

Myungsoo: but does he realise it not easy to have a relationship when you're an idol, and when you both of the same gender?

SUngyeol: I know rite, at least we lived under the same roof so it easier for us, but I don't know about Hoya and In Guk. But i Really want to help them get together, AS I AM A BIG FAN OF REPLY 1997 and a shipper of YoonjaexJoonhee, wouldn't it be awesome if it came true in real life!!!

Myungsoo slap the choding head and says: Before trying to help Hoya, we have Woohyun to deal with also!!

Sungyeol: Oh rite! when will the plain begin anyway?

Myungsoo: Today and we haven't did yet

Sungyeol: tOday?!!! Well what a good timing. OK let not waste time and prepare now!

 

 

Out of all the infinite today, Woohyun was is the only one who had the biggest smile on his face as he remembers what happen yesterday..

In his though: I've made my decision, today is the day!

FLASHBACK>>>

HOya: UH? What are you two doing?

SUngjong: MY ING EYE! my poor eye

Sunggyu: YAH! I'm your hyung don't talk like that in front of me

Sungjong ignored him, as he was the biggest drama queen and kept on reapeating how his eye were rip off of their innocence.

Woohyun comes of of Sunggyu and his face was as red as a tomato. He mumbles: We didn't do anything!

Sungjong: Please get a room next time, oh dear lord i can't even imagine what you do in your room when it just the two of you. my imagination just lost it innocence also!!!

Sunggyu: YAH! what the hell is wrong with you, PLus i have a girlfriend!

FLASHBACK ENDS..

WOohyun smiles turn into sudden irritation as he heard the door bell and someone came in screaming

''OPPA! I'm came to visit and brought some kimbab that me and the girls made.''

IT was EUnji from  A.PINK. THey lived in the same condo so she frequently visit SUnggyu at least once each week and everytime she did....

Sungjong: Oh ! I think i need to get out of this house 

Hoya: Yeah accompany me, I don't think i should stay here also

SUngyeol came out of the room and asked: Who was it on the.... Eunji?

Dongwoo: yes it eunji.

Sungyeol was ready to lock himself back in the room and play music as loud as possible.. because when Woohyun adn Eunji are in the same room... S is about ot happen!! SUnggyu knew that very well but he couldn't do anything about it and he didn't know why Woohyun is so against Eunji.. Well he'll known soon..

Meanwhile sungjong and HOya escape their dorm in time as he hears a sound of something broken coming from the apartment.. Hoya suddenly receives a text and smiles.

Sunjong: Hmm it is from In Guk?

Hoya: Yeah let me read it...

FROM: IN GUK

TO : HOYA

I finally know what joonhee felted like in reply 1997 ;( hikhik What K. WILL NEW MV when it comes out tonight at 12am

Hoya was quite confuse at the text though and waited impatiently for the clock to strike 12. The two of them continued their walk to a nearby park where they would seat and talk and relaxe..