Don't break up with me (2/2)

Don't break up with me

 

Sunggyu Pov

Sighed.....

I have sighed a whole day today, now I was sitting in a cafe, well this cafe is the place that I and woohyun usually come but not anymore I guess.

Woohyun doesn’t contact me since this morning. I guess he is mad with me, with what I’m doing. That’s good, just one more step when he asks me about this, I will ask to break up with him.

“Sunggyu?” I heard someone call me so I turn to the direction of the voice and saw Hoya and well... Woohyun too. I was surprise then I see that Hoya asked woohyun something before both of them walk to my table. Aish.. Maybe my plan will end today.

“What are you doing here?” Hoya asked me before sit down beside me and woohyun prefer sit in front of me. I look woohyun and notice that his eyes really puff up although he keep his head down all the time, guess he had been crying a lot. I’m sorry woohyun ah...

 

“my date just left at the moment but I decide to stay a bit longer” I said with makeup thing to hurt woohyun. And I saw that woohyun bitted his lip when I said it. Well... I’m hurting him also myself.

“Eh??”Hoya looks at us awkwardly and then his phone rang, He picks it up and excuse him to talk far from us.

 

Woohyun’s pov

As Hoya walks outside, my body starts to tremble. I afraid and nervous with what Sunggyu might say next. Why I still afraid with that ‘break up’ although he hurts me a lot like this? I don’t really understand myself too.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

 “Woohyun...” I called him but he doesn’t even look at me. I can see that he is tremble, but what is wrong?

“Aren’t you going to ask me about what happen this morning?” I asked him out of my curious, well I don’t suppose to ask this but I really curious.

I saw woohyun slowly look up, his face is really pale, his lips is white and I noticed that his body starts to shake even more

“Woohyun... are you-.... before I could ask him my question, he suddenly passes out on the table

“Woohyun!! Woohyun ah!!” I rush to his side and hold him in my arm.

“Woohyun... are you okay?” I tried to call him and ask him

“Woohyun ah... Woohyun.. don’t scare me... open your eyes”

“Woohyun ah.. Hyun..” I keep calling his name and unaware tears are falling down from my eyes

“What’s wrong gyu?” I heard Hoya’s voice

“Hyun, woohyun..” I said in my panic status

“Let’s take him to hospital” Hoya said and I nodded quickly but before I could lift him up to run outside

“I’m...okay” a weak voice said, it was woohyun’s.

“Are you sure? You look so pale” I said really do concern forget the fact that I have to neglect with him

He gives me a weak smile and let him sit back

“You look really pale... go home to rest now” Hoya said and sit back in my previous seat

“I’m..okay... just a little dizzy” He said and smile a weak smile.

“You don’t look good, woohyunnie.. Hyung... take him home ok? Mom just call me in hurry, I have to go” Hoya said and took coffee and went off.

I was stunned and can’t even protest.

I turn to woohyun and look at his situation, he really needs rest. I put too much pressure on him. What should I do now??!!

“I’m ok... I can go by my own... you can head off first” he said weakly

“it’s ok... I will walk you home” I said

He smile and we head off the cafe. But when we just step out of cafe woohyun nearly fall and thank god I catch him prevent from falling.

“Thank” he said and try to balance himself but it seems like he can’t do so.

So I bent down in front of him,” Get on my back” I said

“huh?” he seems confuse in voice but then get what I mean and claim on my back

 

Woohyun’s pov

 

Gyu offers me a piggy back to home. I don’t expect this to happen but it did.

I was really afraid and extremely nervous when he asked me and I’m such a weakie... I passed out.

Now I’m really dizzy but warm feeling of gyu back make me feel so comfortable... I lend to crook of his neck...He smells so good...

 

Sunggyu’s Pov

 

I feel woohyun’s hot breath on my neck and it’s feel so good to have him so close to me but I can’t have a chance like this anymore. I sighed.

“Gyu... what’s wrong with us?” I heard he asked me

“What do you mean?”

“Gyu... I love you” he suddenly confesses rather than answer my question. I love you too woohyun that’s why I have to back off.

“Woohyun.... I... You know I think our relationship doesn’t...

“Shhii... I know you love me too” he cut me off before I could finish my sentence and I feel something wet on my shoulder and some sob was heard... He is crying again... and I make him cry again. I sighed.

“I’m sorry woohyun” I said and shut up and his sob start getting a bit worse.

....................

 

When we arrived at woohyun’s house, he got off my back and I turn to leave. I shouldn’t say anything more.

But then I feel someone hug me from behind

“Don’t leave me....please... gyu...please..don’t-don’t-le-ave me” I heard woohyun said between his sob

“Please gyu... Don’t break up with me... please don’t” he continued and I feel his crying and sobbing start to get worse.

I lift my hand put on his hand and slowly take it off from my waist but he refuses to let go.

“Please... don’t gyu... you can do anything... have many girlfriend as you want but please don’t leave me” I heard him said. I manage to yank his hand off and he is crying really hard.

I turn to face him and wipe his tear off his cheek and he seems surprise with my action.

“g-g-gy” he called me

I pulled him into hug and pat his back and I feel he quickly hug my waist

“I’m sorry... I’m so sorry hyunnie~~” I said

“I love you gyu... please don’t leave me” he murmured in my chest

“I’m sorry hyunnie, I love you too” I said and broke the hug

“Don’t cry anymore I’m sorry, I think I should back off so that you can have a better life, your friend is right I don’t deserve you” I decided to tell him the truth, I can’t watch him suffer anymore. I just really can’t stand it!!

“Don’t say like that.... I love you too much to care about what other say so please don’t think of leaving me I can’t bear it” he said as he put his hand on my hand that was on his cheek.

“I’m sorry... and you are enough for me... I can’t go to have another person” I said and caress his cheek to wipe his tears

“What about that girl this morning?” he asked me

I chuckle a little “So you finally ask??” I said in teasing him

“Yah...” he pouted then I pull him into hug again

“I just want to make you angry with me then we can break up but well... now I don’t think I can go on with my plan anymore” I said and I can sense that he is smiling.

“yah... aren’t you going in? You are sick” I said concern since we have been standing outside a bit long

“Well.. you make me sick..” He said and I pinched his nose

“I’m sorry” I apologize again

“Wanna come in? my parent isn’t home today” He suggested

“Well... It’s not a bad idea” I said and smile.

..........................................................

:) hope you enjoy how it end kkkk